Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
When all voices of opposition on any topic are silenced, that's enough - all by itself - to render the establishment's line on it suspect.

GB4

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This place used to be focused on hunting, shooting, fishing, and outdoor stuff with a few kooks sprinkled in. The kook factor has grown exponentially.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Only a complete a$$hole would say that it never happened.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I respectfully disagree with the OP -

But, OH! All of the weak minded name calling nitwits that responded - I'm glad I'm above that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call me a kook.
But I don't KNOW it happened. I wast there, don't have anything
I can provide as evidence. Only that the media says it happened.
Don't know a single person that was affected, nothing tangible.

That said, I do believe it happened.

I don't believe the media was capable of pulling off a lie that big, then.

Now, they probably could and absolutely would.
The problem is the number of people needed.
So many parents, so many kids telling their tale,
All the "extras" filmed from helicopters.....

Tgat would be dam hard to keep quiet.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
From what has transpired in the last 4 years I have no doubt that Sandy Hook was a farce.

This is absolutely ridiculous

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I never saw any evidence that the school was open when the "shooting" supposedly occurred. In fact, all the evidence pointed to it being closed due to needing renovation because it didn't meet asbestos requirements. It seems to have been closed for well over a year.

I laugh at all you midwits who make claims about what is real, tossing insults like, "Only an idiot would believe that!" First, what the fuuck does belief have to do with facts? Second, you don't know how to look at evidence and determine if something is factual. Third, I am a certified genius with an IQ well above genius-level. Insult me if you want to, but it's like an actual retard calling me a retard. Endlessly entertaining.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What the left does is plan for a reaction when something bad happens. Sandy Hook, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Ft. Hood, and all the rest. They don't plan them but they do have a well developed plan for a fast reaction when something does happen. They didn't plan for George Floyd to die but when he did, they were ready to respond en masse with demonstrations, demands for police reform, etc. They know how to twist a tragedy to their own use and squeeze the most political juice from it. These tragedies are used as triggers to set off an explosion.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I think it's beyond question that the actual events of Sandy Hook were manipulated by the left to extract maximum benefit for their anti gun efforts.

The correct word is exploited!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Once the dems are ensconced in office there will be another mass shooting to further their anti-gun agenda....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Gene Rosen was playing an acting role for someone. That's irrefutable, if your analysis even barely scratches the surface. His story tolerates about zero scrutiny.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t know what happened, I wasn’t there. That’s the best I can say. It probably happened, but I don’t believe anything reported by the media anymore unequivocally. When they will lie to you about fireworks on New Years, they’ll lie about anything. It’s time to treat the media like you would anyone else. If you catch someone in a couple lies, you will be distrustful of any information they give from then on.

So, while I don’t really believe in all the conspiracy theories, I’ll not completely discount them either. After all, I wasn’t there.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/09/21.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 40O
Poster that joined January of 2020 and already has 1,691 posts. Who claims to reside in middle Georgia. Posting s*** that makes all conservatives look like morons.

No doubt, open your eyes people. Don't feed this troll.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t know what happened, I wasn’t there. That’s the best I can say. It probably happened, but I don’t believe anything reported by the media anymore unequivocally. When they will lie to you about fireworks on New Years, they’ll lie about anything. It’s time to treat the media like you would anyone else. If you catch someone in a couple lies, you will be distrustful of any information they give from then on.

So, while I don’t really believe in all the conspiracy theories, I’ll not completely discount them either. After all, I wasn’t there.

Well said, Joe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I am a certified genius with an IQ well above genius-level.
lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I never saw any evidence that the school was open when the "shooting" supposedly occurred. In fact, all the evidence pointed to it being closed due to needing renovation because it didn't meet asbestos requirements. It seems to have been closed for well over a year.

I laugh at all you midwits who make claims about what is real, tossing insults like, "Only an idiot would believe that!" First, what the fuuck does belief have to do with facts? Second, you don't know how to look at evidence and determine if something is factual. Third, I am a certified genius with an IQ well above genius-level. Insult me if you want to, but it's like an actual retard calling me a retard. Endlessly entertaining.

Just as the far right has gone so far right that they’ve become left, you apparently are so β€œsmart” that you’ve become dumb.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/05/media/sandy-hook-youtube-conspiracy-theories/index.html
Censorship makes me question the motives. I remember watching the news and none of the ambulances or police cars were at the school building, they all stopped at the bottom of the hill, I found that odd. Why was the Sandy Hook school demolished and all of the other schools where mass shootings took place are operating as normal? I'm definitely right wing but I can also think for myself. I'm far from a troll, True Grit Farms is my place and the FV True Grit bought and paid for it. My phone number is on the gate and I'm always open to discussion.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First two post are trolls probably the same person

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What the left does is plan for a reaction when something bad happens. Sandy Hook, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Ft. Hood, and all the rest. They don't plan them but they do have a well developed plan for a fast reaction when something does happen. They didn't plan for George Floyd to die but when he did, they were ready to respond en masse with demonstrations, demands for police reform, etc. They know how to twist a tragedy to their own use and squeeze the most political juice from it. These tragedies are used as triggers to set off an explosion.

Good explanation. This is true. Sandy hook and vegas shooting not happening is insane. To many kooks on the internet. Info wars is a big reason for it. Too many pass around insane conspiracies and it makes the right look like lunatics

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Good explanation. This is true. Sandy hook and vegas shooting not happening is insane. To many kooks on the internet. Info wars is a big reason for it. Too many pass around insane conspiracies and it makes the right look like lunatics

Just for a thought exercise, how do you know it happened?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 2500HD, 204guy, 17CalFan, 260Remguy, 222ND, 60 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,938
Posts18,480,032
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.