Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, trust The Plan. Whatever.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Where’s my 600 bucks?
They sent it directly to Wayne LaPierre.

Yep. But they wouldn't deliver the blow job. You'll have to deliver that all by your little self.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the Nye county GOP reads the Q thread.

------------------------
John
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
This garbage belongs in the Q thread with the other bullsheit just like it! Hell today one of those kooks posted that Pelosi is in Custody, lin wood and sydney Powell are testifying before military judges. How phugging delusional do you have to believe this sheit!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That is the most absurd story I have read in a long time. None of that is going to happen. Let's be real. Most of us voted for and support Trump as our president. But the truth is ... Joe Biden will be our 46th president come January 20th. That is, if President Trump is not found guilty in the Senate and removed from office. If that happens, Pence will become the 46th President and Biden will become the 47th President. Like it or not ( and I hate it) Biden is going to be our next President and nothing is going to stop that. I just pray his term will not be as bad as many of us believe it will be.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That is the most absurd story I have read in a long time. None of that is going to happen. Let's be real. Most of us voted for and support Trump as our president. But the truth is ... Joe Biden will be our 46th president come January 20th. That is, if President Trump is not found guilty in the Senate and removed from office. If that happens, Pence will become the 46th President and Biden will become the 47th President. Like it or not ( and I hate it) Biden is going to be our next President and nothing is going to stop that. I just pray his term will not be as bad as many of us believe it will be.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm Ron Burgundy?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark
This garbage belongs in the Q thread with the other bullsheit just like it! Hell today one of those kooks posted that Pelosi is in Custody, lin wood and sydney Powell are testifying before military judges. How phugging delusional do you have to believe this sheit!!

I think your analysis of the Q phenomenon is just about spot on. I'd be more than happy to be wrong, and I'll look any Qber in the face and say "you were right" with a smile on my face, but at this p;oint I don't think it's going to happen.

I'd hate to have built my entire belief system on conspiracy theories and other falsehoods only to have the very foundations of it ripped away. I'm sorry for many things that many of us may be going through soon enough, but especially for those who are about to be have this happen to them. If they're right I can still be very happy, but if they're wrong it's not going to make anything any worse for me, just them.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Where’s my 600 bucks?
They sent it directly to Wayne LaPierre.

Lol, literally.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I think your analysis of the Q phenomenon is just about spot on. I'd be more than happy to be wrong, and I'll look any Qber in the face and say "you were right" with a smile on my face, but at this p;oint I don't think it's going to happen.

I'd hate to have built my entire belief system on conspiracy theories and other falsehoods only to have the very foundations of it ripped away. I'm sorry for many things that many of us may be going through soon enough, but especially for those who are about to be have this happen to them. If they're right I can still be very happy, but if they're wrong it's not going to make anything any worse for me, just them.

^^This, trust me I really do wish all that "plan" stuff the Qbers salivate over WAS real and joe and the hoe werent going to be coronated on 20 Jan...BUT I am also grounded in REALITY enough to realize the sheit they suck up as truth is fantasyland BS.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

^^This, trust me I really do wish all that "plan" stuff the Qbers salivate over WAS real and joe and the hoe werent going to be coronated on 20 Jan...BUT I am also grounded in REALITY enough to realize the sheit they suck up as truth is fantasyland BS.

Here's a fun thought for you.

Just because you think it does not make it realistic. It's just your opinion. It is no more valid than others.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Ringman

Here's a fun thought for you.

Just because you think it does not make it realistic. It's just your opinion. It is no more valid than others.

Sorry buddy I use obvious reality as my guide on things, it also is not an opinion when "prediction" after "prediction" never occurs yet these suckers just keep salivating about the next big one coming
I have asked the Q believers here several times to tell me just ONE of Qs major "predictions" that actually came true....by that I mean what Q specifically actually said would happen actually happened, not something just similar enough that by a stretch of the imagination could be twisted to be what Q actually predicted, that was based on information that only an "insider" would know! I know I can list a long azz list of ones that didn't starting with say the watermarked ballot "sting", Various high level "white hats" that were to take one major action or another, Pelosi and others supposedly have been in custody multiple times, etc etc.....if I actually had the ambition to page back through the Q thread here I could probably be up all night typing a list of the things that didnt come true.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Oh and besides the "source" cited in the OP is some county Republican commitee chair.......hardly someone that would have access to any REAL high level intelligence regarding the POTUS. This is EXACTLY how many of these Q kookspiracies begin!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/09/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Perhaps The Donald wanted us to get the word thru a county Republican committee website, a county with a grand total of 42,282 people (not voters, just people). That way the other sides (Black hats??) would have less chance of getting wind of the fact we are being informed?

Or................

is it possible the small (by population) county committee website was hacked?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
who the hell is NCRCC?

Nye County NV is affectionately called "The Land of Nye". It's a strange world, large in land, small in population, and nearly devoid of intelligent life, sadly.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Perhaps The Donald wanted us to get the word thru a county Republican committee website, a county with a grand total of 42,282 people (not voters, just people). That way the other sides (Black hats??) would have less chance of getting wind of the fact we are being informed?

Or................

is it possible the small (by population) county committee website was hacked?

Or.....Option 3......Said County Committee Chairman is a total Qtard who actually believes this Bullsheit!

M
MtnHtr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm so sick of the Democrats. If Trump would have been declared the winner, half the country would be looted and burned down by the left.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
As much as I would love to see President Trump be the next president, this story is hard to believe. However, he is 5 steps ahead of Pelosi ETAL. I would drove more than anything to see these people get jail time for their treason. However, what does happen depends on what God decides will happen.

Last edited by ihookem; 01/09/21.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got messages that Trump was supposed to speak Saturday night.

Never happened. Go figure.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
and this is why half of the country thinks the other half is nuts. reguddamdiculous horschit like this

My diploma is a DD214
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.