Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Why the sudden increase of these kook posts outside the fantasyland known as the Q thread here?? Its almost scary the shiet some of these guys believe and share!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/10/21.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Because it’s happening!

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Almost as scary as the corrupt crap, pulled by sleezy politicians......that's never reported or known about.

Originally Posted by marktheshark
Why the sudden increase of these kook posts outside the fantasyland known as the Q thread here?? Its almost scary the shiet some of these guys believe and share!!!

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rosco1
Because it’s happening!

What exactly is "it"? Please do tell lol.

I really hope you guys are on your psych meds on 20 JAN when your little Q fairytale comes crashing down!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Why do you care? You seem to be on a mission.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rosco1
Because it’s happening!

What exactly is "it"? Please do tell lol.

I really hope you guys are on your psych meds on 20 JAN when your little Q fairytale comes crashing down!

TIC dummy

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Because the bullsheit they believe gets spun to make it seem like all of us Trump supporters are believers in all that kook BS and makes us look like we all are off our rockers!

Also have you seen the vitrol the "true believers" spew towards anyone who dares question their precious Q by simply asking for verification, pointing out a "prediction" that didnt happen etc??

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

This is a discussion forum, so discuss.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102

This is a discussion forum, so discuss.

Steve remember the true believers have made it well known they are better then us peons because they have access to all this "insider" intelligence!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i was wondering the same thing mark. i have no doubt that a lot of these threads are screenshotted by the enemies in our midst and used to prove how wacked out conservatives are. lot of people posting crazy schit that have barely posted in the past and i think they are not on our side. if people believe half the schit that is posted here then they really need to put down the keyboard and start seeking entertainment elsewhere.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The kooks have a better track record of being correct than the normies do....... look up normalcy bias and ask yourself a few tough questions

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You really wanna see some kook chit?

Turn on the news.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've never been into Q but witnessing what's happening to the country at present makes one wonder. you can't make this stuff up. Who would've ever thought all the courts would have refused to allow any discovery on any evidence of corruption that has been proved and is waiting to be produced. The media refuses to publish anything but hate mongering for Trump and politicians that were his best friends before the election have turned on him.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Turn on the news/propaganda/ministry of information channels.

Fixt it for ya.
LOL!!!

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Turn on the news.

I can agree 100% with that statement, thats why I dont tune into the MSM at all!

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
The kooks have a better track record of being correct than the normies do....... look up normalcy bias and ask yourself a few tough questions

Sorry never claimed to be "normal", just to have a pretty good grasp on actual reality as it pertains to the real control the Deep State et al have over our government! Think its a coincidence that it has become quite obvious recently that both parties in DC minus a few Republicans in Congress want Trump gone?

Also....Dont tell me you actually believe Piglosi was arrested at the border the other night or the Pope was arrested last night by US Special Forces. This is the kind of BS that they hold as fact!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by irfubar

Sorry never claimed to be "normal", just to have a pretty good grasp on actual reality as it pertains to the real control the Deep State et al have over our government! Think its a coincidence that it has become quite obvious recently that both parties in DC minus a few Republicans in Congress want Trump gone?

Also....Dont tell me you actually believe Piglosi was arrested at the border the other night or the Pope was arrested last night by US Special Forces. This is the kind of BS that they hold as fact!

shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There are "conspiracies" out there that I definitely believe. That's because there's documentation, it makes sense, and sometimes it's downright obvious. There are other things out there that I don't believe (and I think their propagation is VERY detrimental). Things with absolutely no basis in reality.

I will believe something if I can research it and find it to be supportable by facts. I am not going to believe something just because a little birdie told me.... and that little birdie has not been proven to be terribly accurate in his predictions so far....

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
There are "conspiracies" out there that I definitely believe. That's because there's documentation, it makes sense, and sometimes it's downright obvious. There are other things out there that I don't believe (and I think their propagation is VERY detrimental). Things with absolutely no basis in reality.

I will believe something if I can research it and find it to be supportable by facts. I am not going to believe something just because a little birdie told me.... and that little birdie has not been proven to be terribly accurate in his predictions so far....

This is exactly what I was trying to type before ypu posted it better than I would have. Agree especially with the detrimental part!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel

This is exactly what I was trying to type before ypu posted it better than I would have. Agree especially with the detrimental part!

I’m all about a good conspiracy theory myself but that Q chit it off the charts..

Last edited by 79S; 01/10/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (257Bob, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,086 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,696
Posts18,534,605
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.