Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Some of you are not ready to read this. You are too busy looking for bridge to jump off of. What did you thinbk, the GOP was going to in power for the rest of your life? If your are one of the ultra depressed that have been waiting for a Troup couter coup, don't even reply to this. It is not for you. For the more rational minded, just try it out.

Did you servive Obama?

Seriously, did America die? Did anyone out there prosper at all 2008-2014? Let me remind you of the situation.

GWB's presidency ended with a national cloud hanging over the GOP. It resembled 1976 post Watergate. No GOP candidate was going to win. Barack Obama was swept easily into office AND get this, he had BIG majorities in the House and Senate

House 257 Dems
Senate 58 Dems

No doubt Obama did damage, but look how much Trump was able to undo?

Situation today

Biden squeaks into power and has the slimmest of majorities in the House and Senate. Obama had masses of people infatuated with him. Nobody is infatuated with Biden. Noe
Let's have a reality check: Power in DC swings back and forth, Since 1994, the House has changed hands 5 time and the Senate 4. The White House has changed hands 4 times. That's just the way it works right now.

Reality #1 — sooner or later the Dems were going to take over. When they did, they have a list of things they want to do. Sooner or later you wrist slitters people we're going have to live with Dems in power AND their agenda. Under all scenarios, there was no way the GOP keeps the WH and Senate for 20 years. So what were you going to do in 2024 when Gavin Newsome became your President? Or 2028? It was coming. When it got here the Dems will push:

-open borders
- Medicare for all
- tax increases
- forgive student debt
- attack guns
-Sign Paris Accords and do Green stuff

That is their agenda. Every time they get into power, that is what they do. Every time! Expect it and expect power shifts.

Meanwhile, Trump just proved you can roll it all back, especially if you can get the GOP united behind you, which he couldn't. Just because Trump couldn't, doesn't mean nobody can.

The most depressed Campers out there will s hit on all this and cry because their world has ended. The real problem is you don't/won't acknowledge this is ebb and flow of politics in our country right now.

As for this election stuff, you can delude yourself that some miracle puts Trump back into office. (forget that). You can convince yourself that the ONLY reason Biden won was fraud (not saying there wasn't any) but if you do that you ignore two basic things. First, if there was a 100% sinister plot to change voting machines, change ballots, and all that, it would take thousands of people all working in unison like some James Bond movie where the timing of ballots showing up is perfect and the back door is open and all that AND how in the world if thousands were involved,NOBODY squeals????

People can't keep secrets, much less thousands. Somebody would get peeved and not tell us about Bob the vote counter cheating or observers being run off but about phone calls from Obama and Podesta to Dem Governors and Sec of States. I'm talking the big fish. No way everybody stays silent. This ain't the mafia

You are also believing in conspiracy over obvious conditions. COVID killed Trump. Covid allowed mail in voting. Trump's Covid response was grabbed by Democrats and they made him the Covid villain that was going to let Americans die!

You ignore the fact that the Dems did a better job at targeting States and District they thought they could flip. I'm telling you right now the Dems beat the GOP in Georgia because they outworked them. Plain and simple. They out spend and out hustled the GOP. They got their people to mail in ballots. The GOP sat on their hands.

Reality #1 - Covid + mail in voting gave the Dems the means to manipulate the vote. That gave them excuse to go to court and get bogus injunctions that superseded the State legislatures. They got mail in voting without a fight because of the WuFlu. They convincced their people that they would die if they voted in person so just mail it in. The GOP didn't fight it.

In the end, the Dems

- made a better plan
- worked harder
- spent more money on specific targets
- manipulated the rules to their advantage

In other words they cheated fair and swear and out hustled the GOP.

Solution
- reapportionment and redistricting
- Run better candidates!
- Make better strategy!
- Mobilize your voters betters!
- GOP controls 30 state legislaures. State Legislatures make he voing rules. Do a better job at the state level.
- cultivate GROWING Hispanic and Black vote that Trump started winning over. Feed it!

Take back the House and Senate in 2022. Very much in reach if you see that even with this crooked election the GOP GAINED House seats.

So for the those who have reason, you can see the world has not ended. The path back to power is laid out and reachable. Things are not as bad now as they were for the GOP in 2008, ande we took the House in 2010 and the White House in 2016. The Dems lost it all in 2016, worked harder than the GOP and took it back in 2018-2020.

My Distirct , the 6tth was won by Tom PRice by 16 points in 2016. It went Dem in 2018 and 2020. No huge demographic shift happened in 4 years. Somlaia did not move here. The Dems our manouvered and out hustled the GOP. Their people voted and enough of our didn't. Same state wide here and others swing states. You can believe it was 100% stolen, or you can see the Dems worked harder and were smarter. Losing motivates while winning spawns complacency.

The Prozac bunch will be along to tell us how all is lost and things are different or the Alphabet bunch will tell us to "trust", that the counter coup is coming and they are both are wrong. I lived through Obama once, and I'll do it again. The GOP can retake power if they work at it. Check my sig line, it was 100% accurate in 2017. The Dems were toast. They rallied. How about the GOP do the same?

So bitch away, Reagan sold us American exceptionalism. Trump believes in American exceptionalism. I believe in American exceptionalism. Biden will not kill in 4 years with the slimmest of majorities.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Well said. I hope the GOP and their supporters have learned a valuable lesson here.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I would like to be as optimistic as you. And I certainly pray you are right! But will take a wait and see attitude. May god bless the country!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Fugg the GOP, they're dead to me. Buncha worthless cksuckers.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Well said. I hope the GOP and their supporters have learned a valuable lesson here.

Oh, I learned a valuable lesson alright.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

And What would that be comrade ?

OP fails to recognize how times have changed in a short period of time.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Fugg the GOP, they're dead to me. Buncha worthless cksuckers.

I'm at the burn it all down point as well. I'd have no problem if Trump rips the beating heart out of the Repuke Party.
Not betting on it though.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The GOP refused to replace Obama Care with anything because they were either totally incompetent or they were owned by the same businesses that brought it about.

Obamacare has been devastating to rural, small town America.

So is being gut shot and dying slowly from infection considered "surviving"?

I am MAGA.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hatari has a unique viewpoint as always...

Dave

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Great post!
Believe the truth staring you in the face or don't......your choice.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hatari,

I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion that you’re the smartest guy in the room, but I can assure you that you are not.

Cute article regardless.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
There's going to be a large number of conservatives who will never vote again.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The problem is, they are progressives. They moved the ball with Clinton and obama, and the right never got the ball back to center. A Republican sponsored president will do even worse...

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GOP hasn’t learned chit..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Hatari,

I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion that you’re the smartest guy in the room, but I can assure you that you are not.

Cute article regardless.

Ah breaker, breaker one 9, this is devils umbrella, that’s a good copy fat grip

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Election night reminds me of that scene in Gladiator when Quintus tells Maximus that his behavior was not prudent.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
"GOP controls 30 state legislatures".....lol. And how'd that work out?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Term limits and no benefits after service.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Hatari,

Cute article regardless.

hatari fancies himself the William F. Buckley of the campfire........show some respect. wink

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hatari
Some of you are not ready to read this. You are too busy looking for bridge to jump off of. What did you thinbk, the GOP was going to in power for the rest of your life? If your are one of the ultra depressed that have been waiting for a Troup couter coup, don't even reply to this. It is not for you. For the more rational minded, just try it out.

Did you servive Obama?

Seriously, did America die? Did anyone out there prosper at all 2008-2014? Let me remind you of the situation.

GWB's presidency ended with a national cloud hanging over the GOP. It resembled 1976 post Watergate. No GOP candidate was going to win. Barack Obama was swept easily into office AND get this, he had BIG majorities in the House and Senate

House 257 Dems
Senate 58 Dems

No doubt Obama did damage, but look how much Trump was able to undo?

Situation today

Biden squeaks into power and has the slimmest of majorities in the House and Senate. Obama had masses of people infatuated with him. Nobody is infatuated with Biden. Noe
Let's have a reality check: Power in DC swings back and forth, Since 1994, the House has changed hands 5 time and the Senate 4. The White House has changed hands 4 times. That's just the way it works right now.

Reality #1 — sooner or later the Dems were going to take over. When they did, they have a list of things they want to do. Sooner or later you wrist slitters people we're going have to live with Dems in power AND their agenda. Under all scenarios, there was no way the GOP keeps the WH and Senate for 20 years. So what were you going to do in 2024 when Gavin Newsome became your President? Or 2028? It was coming. When it got here the Dems will push:

-open borders
- Medicare for all
- tax increases
- forgive student debt
- attack guns
-Sign Paris Accords and do Green stuff

That is their agenda. Every time they get into power, that is what they do. Every time! Expect it and expect power shifts.

Meanwhile, Trump just proved you can roll it all back, especially if you can get the GOP united behind you, which he couldn't. Just because Trump couldn't, doesn't mean nobody can.

The most depressed Campers out there will s hit on all this and cry because their world has ended. The real problem is you don't/won't acknowledge this is ebb and flow of politics in our country right now.

As for this election stuff, you can delude yourself that some miracle puts Trump back into office. (forget that). You can convince yourself that the ONLY reason Biden won was fraud (not saying there wasn't any) but if you do that you ignore two basic things. First, if there was a 100% sinister plot to change voting machines, change ballots, and all that, it would take thousands of people all working in unison like some James Bond movie where the timing of ballots showing up is perfect and the back door is open and all that AND how in the world if thousands were involved,NOBODY squeals????

People can't keep secrets, much less thousands. Somebody would get peeved and not tell us about Bob the vote counter cheating or observers being run off but about phone calls from Obama and Podesta to Dem Governors and Sec of States. I'm talking the big fish. No way everybody stays silent. This ain't the mafia

You are also believing in conspiracy over obvious conditions. COVID killed Trump. Covid allowed mail in voting. Trump's Covid response was grabbed by Democrats and they made him the Covid villain that was going to let Americans die!

You ignore the fact that the Dems did a better job at targeting States and District they thought they could flip. I'm telling you right now the Dems beat the GOP in Georgia because they outworked them. Plain and simple. They out spend and out hustled the GOP. They got their people to mail in ballots. The GOP sat on their hands.

Reality #1 - Covid + mail in voting gave the Dems the means to manipulate the vote. That gave them excuse to go to court and get bogus injunctions that superseded the State legislatures. They got mail in voting without a fight because of the WuFlu. They convincced their people that they would die if they voted in person so just mail it in. The GOP didn't fight it.

In the end, the Dems

- made a better plan
- worked harder
- spent more money on specific targets
- manipulated the rules to their advantage

In other words they cheated fair and swear and out hustled the GOP.

Solution
- reapportionment and redistricting
- Run better candidates!
- Make better strategy!
- Mobilize your voters betters!
- GOP controls 30 state legislaures. State Legislatures make he voing rules. Do a better job at the state level.
- cultivate GROWING Hispanic and Black vote that Trump started winning over. Feed it!

Take back the House and Senate in 2022. Very much in reach if you see that even with this crooked election the GOP GAINED House seats.

So for the those who have reason, you can see the world has not ended. The path back to power is laid out and reachable. Things are not as bad now as they were for the GOP in 2008, ande we took the House in 2010 and the White House in 2016. The Dems lost it all in 2016, worked harder than the GOP and took it back in 2018-2020.

My Distirct , the 6tth was won by Tom PRice by 16 points in 2016. It went Dem in 2018 and 2020. No huge demographic shift happened in 4 years. Somlaia did not move here. The Dems our manouvered and out hustled the GOP. Their people voted and enough of our didn't. Same state wide here and others swing states. You can believe it was 100% stolen, or you can see the Dems worked harder and were smarter. Losing motivates while winning spawns complacency.

The Prozac bunch will be along to tell us how all is lost and things are different or the Alphabet bunch will tell us to "trust", that the counter coup is coming and they are both are wrong. I lived through Obama once, and I'll do it again. The GOP can retake power if they work at it. Check my sig line, it was 100% accurate in 2017. The Dems were toast. They rallied. How about the GOP do the same?

So bitch away, Reagan sold us American exceptionalism. Trump believes in American exceptionalism. I believe in American exceptionalism. Biden will not kill in 4 years with the slimmest of majorities.

For the life of me I can't figure out why people think that in order for large scale fraud to have occurred, there had to have been a smoke filled room with a cabal of villain's planning out in detail an elaborate plan to stuff ballot boxes here, and change software there, etc...

Let me ask... when you decided to post today, did you have to "login" to the Campfire? Do you have to login to see your bank accounts, order stuff through on line retailers, etc? That's called "authentication" and it's necessary to mitigate fraud. What do you think would happen say... Bank of America decided it was no longer going to require users to authenticate in order to view their accounts?

We removed massive amounts of authenticating measures in our election system. That allowed massive fraud and until that gets reversed and those controls put back in place and are strengthened, all the other hooray hooray stuff is a pipe dream. Do you think the democrat controlled .govie is interested in that?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (22kHornet, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,624
Posts18,492,818
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.