Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A tax revolt invites them to come after you, it gives them a reason. Plus, you’re working on their timeline. They decide when they’re going to come and audit your books, seize your assets and probably arrest you. Why play into their hands?

There won’t be mass tax-revolt arrests. They’ll come for you one at a time, just like they’re doing to all the people who posted their activities at the Capitol on social media. They’re picking them off like flies, but I don’t see anyone opposing them.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just an abstract thought, but can there be a war without any geographical boundaries? I'm guessing so...but that means it would be short and violent.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who, exactly, is gonna fight this civil war? Look around. 70 percent of Americans are overweight. 36 percent of those are obese. Diabetes, heart disease, COPD, etc are the new normal. 90 of 100 couldn't run 100 yards without collapsing

Last edited by rlott; 01/11/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A revolution or civil war needs leadership. People who are in positions of authority and influence taking the reins. The "lesser magistrates". We have virtually no one. No Thomas Jeffersons. No Samuel Adams'. No Patrick Henrys. We don't even have hardly any con-gressmen who protested the fraudulent election. Somebody somewhere will have to arise (besides Trump). Just a bunch of angry guys with guns can't accomplish anything.. except getting themselves killed.

Not that I'm saying to not resist. Resist like hell! Stand and fight and kill and die, if necessary, but it will take a while (if at all) for leadership and organization to arise to carry the fight forward. We sure don't have any of that right now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
A revolution or civil war needs leadership. People who are in positions of authority and influence taking the reins. The "lesser magistrates". We have virtually no one. No Thomas Jeffersons. No Samuel Adams'. No Patrick Henrys. We don't even have hardly any con-gressmen who protested the fraudulent election. Somebody somewhere will have to arise (besides Trump). Just a bunch of angry guys with guns can't accomplish anything.. except getting themselves killed.

Not that I'm saying to not resist. Resist like hell! Stand and fight and kill and die, if necessary, but it will take a while (if at all) for leadership and organization to arise to carry the fight forward. We sure don't have any of that right now.

John Connor.

IC B2

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I like the tax revolt. Very simple I think.

File a new w4 with your employer claim exempt or say you have 20 dependants...

Not sure if there is a way to stop ss coming out??

Take the difference in your paycheck and save it... don't spend it ..

Hunt...
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by szihn
^
^
^
^
That's an interesting point and needs to be examined. If that's really true why does the government want ANY taxes at all. Why would they demand anyone pay a cent?

You see, if we look closely the real reason for the taxation is control. Control from mass compliance and cowardice. Tax revolt is a way to show them the game is over and the people are not going to obey them.

THAT'S how we win and that is the ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN! They are not part of us, but have become the enemy of us. That's the truth and we need to admit it, even embrace it, and treat them as the enemies they are.

Close Starbucks. That'll bring them to their knees.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Just an abstract thought, but can there be a war without any geographical boundaries? I'm guessing so...but that means it would be short and violent.

Oh, not really.

The Balkans come to mind.
How about Somalia, or Central America.
Philippines?

4th Gen warfare can go on and on.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet
as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it, Almighty God!
I know not what course others may take;
but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”

Patrick Henry

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 01/11/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Pissing the government off at you puts you in a lot of danger. Ain’t a lot of folks that have neighbors who are going to come running to help if they hear gunfire, even less once they figure out its feds getting shot at.

File exempt on the W-4 and you get a letter demanding to know why you are exempt. I did exactly that back in the early nineties. This precedes such actions as garnishment of wages, seizure of bank accounts, and the like. It takes a while, because they like to let the interest and penalties build first. In all reality, you need tp owe them 50k before they really get serious, because it costs them about that to come after you. If you are working for wages, you are in a tough spot. Having a business gives you options. Every patriot needs a business. Of course, it appears audits of small business are about to increase dramatically, and does anyone really think it won’t be aimed primarily at conservative-owned businesses? Face it. We are going to have to shoot people. There is quite clearly no way around it, methinks.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
May not be average , but 56 old , 6'4" 230 under a 7 minute mile easy , list of names and addresses in my area of mouth peice liberals. Just waiting fof the go ... highly pissed not exactly a rookie.

Last edited by ldholton; 01/11/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
May not be average , but 56 old , 6'4" 230 under a 7 minute mile easy , list of names and addresses in my area of mouth peice liberals. Just waiting fof the go ... highly pissed not exactly a rookie.

I call bs. I'm 41, 5'9" 175 and haven't run a 7 minute mile in 20 years even in boot camp. No way I could now due to injury but even as a candidate in the Navy my best time was 7:01 so unless you're a super star I'd wager that's hot air. 7 minute mile easy with that frame? I'm a skeptic at any age

Curious how you respond.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m 6’2”. Last mile I ran was in boot camp. 4:22, and I got beat. Running didn’t appeal so I went to flight school. Not near as sweaty.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
First bullhsitetr ain't got a chance here tonight.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Which is exactly why the enemy will wish to disarm us quickly, before we organize.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by ldholton

I call bs. I'm 41, 5'9" 175 and haven't run a 7 minute mile in 20 years even in boot camp. No way I could now due to injury but even as a candidate in the Navy my best time was 7:01 so unless you're a super star I'd wager that's hot air. 7 minute mile easy with that frame? I'm a skeptic at any age

Curious how you respond.

Was running a 35 minute 5 miler six days a week until the left knee started giving me trouble a few years ago. I was older than you are now when I cut it back to 2 miles 3 days a week. Now I mostly ride a bike to save the knees. I am 48, 5’10”, 175 lbs. Can still run a couple miles at seven minutes a mile.

Be careful calling BS on others. We are all different, and I have seen some really big guys be shockingly fast. State trooper when I was a kid, was like 6’7”, pushing 300 lbs, and was plenty fast. Ran down a lot of guys who thought they could run. Some of them could, and it wasn’t enough. Just because you can’t do something does not mean someone else can’t.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by worriedman
From the article:
"Soul searching and lecturing following the election and Wednesday's Capitol protests and riots have done nothing to tamp down GOP outrage."

The GOP is not outraged, it is elated, they got Trump one and done, protected their Foreign Aid deals and get to fund raise on "taking back" the house, senate and oval orifice.

There are a lot of pissed off American, but they are not the GOP...

Nailed it you did.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
My wife keeps telling me to buy ammo and guns. She must know something I don't know.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think people who see civil war in the near future - are the people who want civil war in the near future!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
What would happen if on Bidens big day all of Trumps people took the Week Off..The whole week..Dont protest dont riot dont screem and yell..Just stay home tell the boss you are sick..Get stuff done at home,clean the basement..do stuff youve been putting off.,.,At the end of the week go back to work..Give it a few months .If the stupidty dont get better,.,Do a second Week.,.Back in the mid 70,s the truckers went on strike basicly they stayed home..Within days Everbody was bitching to everyone,.
.What you would do would be cut off all income in taxes and also in big company,s For a whole week...think about what would happen if you stayed away from your job for a week...,.Right now I dont think you can get fired from your job by being scared of covid 19 or feeling bad and waiting for a test,... Might be a idea.,., beats shooting your next door neighbor!!!

Last edited by 445guy; 01/11/21.

NRA life & RSO Plays with old trucks and tractors
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 916 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.