Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smithrjd
I am still alive, and can see what is coming back again multiplied. Got what I need for a while, hopefully I will survive this phase as well. Eventually the pendulum will go back to center.

Surely you’re speaking of center left.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No, not left or right. CENTER where folks can disagree and still govern for the better of the county. A pipe dream I know.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hat--you make it sound as if "our votes count." And so we can just wait and try again at the next fair election.

I think we need a more well thought out plan and better tactics that aren't governed by fair play.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
For the dullards amongst us.

VOTING.

Does not resolve this.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
During the Obama years the company I worked for had a salary freeze for 7 of the 8 years he was in office. Seven years without even a cost of living increase.

Bb

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Bristoe
To all the people saying "Trump lost because of this", or "Trump lost because of that".

Trump got a minimum of 75 million votes. That's not a losing tally.

It is if your opponent gets more.

Nobody has ever gotten more than 75 million votes in an American Presidential election.

Bush won in 2004 with 62 million.

Obama won with 65 million once and 69 million the other time.

Trump won with 62 million.

We're supposed to believe that Biden got 81 million votes?

No. That didn't happen.

75 million votes was the largest number of votes ever cast for a Presidential candidate except for the "alleged" 81 million votes that Biden got.

75 million votes is a landslide victory.

The tidy little bow on this package of very solid reasoning is that bitem supposedly got all these votes AND lost 18 out of 19 bellwether counties. This, lads, is NOT possible. States can not get back hundreds of thousand more ballots than they sent out. That is just part of it. You've seen the videos of them cheating, BIG. Trump WON in a landslide and the biggest mistake we can make is to be gaslighted into believing that he lost and that it was a fair election. It was crooked as hell.

Hatari has a good point about it taking many people to do this. I doubt it takes that many but they have been perfecting the cheat for 60 years that I know of. That is what a democrat machine is. It's in place, well oiled and rehearsed. If we had a FBI these people would be behind bars. The DOJ can't rattle this cage because they are owned by the zoo keepers. It IS big and rotten but solidly in place. They did it!

The good news is that TRUMP WON. The challenge is not the "get out the vote"; the challenge is how to stop the cheat. Never take your eye off that ball.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KRP is right. The GOP is a rotting corpse. Maybe we resurrect it, maybe not.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again: during the 80s I'd see cars running around with bumper stickers that read "act locally, think globally." Those were the progressives of the day. Look at how well that has worked for them, beginning in the 90s and bringing us to where we are now.

We're looking in the wrong direction. If there's going to be only one party in power, then we change our affiliation to "D" and get ferociously active in local politics. One party or two, though, we lean HARD on our local and state gubmints.

We as a nation have been blessed with some outstanding leaders from time to time, but we tend to want George Washington sitting in the Oval Office so we can go back sleep until the next election. If we remain lazy and disengaged we will continue to pay a price for it.

We have some sharp guys around here...the amount of expertise blows me away. If just this community (minus the usual suspect [bleep]) got busy and served in government, I don't doubt that there would be a visible difference in the state of affairs.

We get pissed off at our public servants for not acting like public servants. I know a few among us have actually served in elected positions, but maybe more of us should consider doing the same.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So we’re supposed to celebrate being able to “survive”?
There were Cambodians that “survived” the Khmer Rouge,
Jews that “survived” Nazi Germany, Tutsi’s that survived the Rwandan genocide etc.... surviving isn’t our birthright as an American. We were/are guaranteed opportunity to succeed, freedom, liberty etc... our govt has been hijacked by folks who will destroy all these things. This is a struggle to save our way of life, our heritage and our culture.
[bleep] surviving, I want to thrive, like I’ve been able to do under Trump.

As for the GOP, Trump was never a part of it, simply used it as the only vehicle available to ride to the position of President.
The GOP is as worthless as the NRA has become. Time for a new Party that actually cares about saving the constitution and not about padding their bank accounts.

These people in Washington have the audacity to declare and refer to themselves as our leaders!? They are OUR Representatives. Simple. They are there to do the peoples will.
Pisses me off every time I hear them referred to as “leaders” I’m a free man, and have no need for a leader. [bleep] them.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/12/21.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari

Ok, you’re a fairly intelligent guy. Why don’t you bring on an intelligent response comparing and contrasting how Obama’s time is so different. Show me! Tell how it is just a little over 4 years when Obama was in office and now things are impossibly different?

Tell how if Obama can lose such a huge Party majority he enjoyed during his first years that Biden can’t do the same?

See, bring the conversation!

Flave, you revel in the roll of quip master and put down and sarcasm, you’re clever but you don’t utilize your talent here.

I’m offering you a chance for a smart ass free conversation. You dont need to agree with me or vice verse but how about you bring some rebuttal with some historical reference and fact instead of put down shut down? I can swap all the smart assery your want.

How about you tell us how you think things have changed irreversible or how about a positive game plan to defeat the Dems.

You up for it?

Any of you others? Can you put your thoughts together like I have and write your position in concise form? Can some of you put two paragraphs together without GFY?

Challenge is yours.

First off, I'm not a "fairly intelligent guy." I'm a hyper-intelligent guy, and I'd wager my dick has a higher IQ than 3/4 of the people you know.

Second, the election was stolen. Anybody that woke up November 4th and didn't feel nausea, is either stupid, complicit, or both.

Third, Obama's reign was at the ass end of the "go along, to get along" District of Columbia. Those days are gone. Trump put the fear of God into all those corrupt mother fugkers and they are now pulling out all the stops. And I do mean ALL the stops.

Fourth, America has never seen these levels of thought suppression. It's criminal and one would be wise to recognize that it is indicative of things to come. If your spider senses aren't tingling, they should be.

Fifth, You don't write concisely. You are long winded and your "golly shucks it gonna be OK" mantra will likely make retards like JamesJr. feel better, but don't be surprised when those of us with brains tell you that you're FOS.

Sixthly, GFY.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Beyond that, try to cheer up, guys. Is the Dems can do it, so can we but you’ll never win without a plan and effort.

Jesus Fugking Christ.

Did Karl Rove sell you a bag of pills?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Hatari, you're wrong. He is NOT a fairly intelligent guy. His vocabulary is limited to a few words, and he misspells most of those. He only comes here to run down those people that he knows are better than him, because in his mind, it makes him big.

James is just bitter because I called him out for sitting on his ass and waiting for his parents to die.

Now he's "made it."

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why don’t you bring on an intelligent response comparing and contrasting how Obama’s time is so different. Show me! Tell how it is just a little over 4 years when Obama was in office and now things are impossibly different?

Demographic shifts and tipping points.

The California that gave us Ronald Reagan no longer exists, a Reagan today in Ca wouldn’t even make to the head of the Screen Actors Guild.

We’ve been watching it for decades in Texas. A relatively unknown big city New Yorker won the State over Hillary Clinton by 9% in 2016, a proven President Trump with an incumbent advantage only won it by 5% in 2020, and I haven’t heard of allegations of voter fraud here sufficient to make a 4% gain.

In 2018 an incumbent Senator Cruz squeaked by a Robert Francis O’Rourke by just 2%, this was in Texas.

Pendulums do swing, but the goalposts are drifting Left.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Voting is done.

Quote all the stats you want, they are bullshit. I’ve seen the question a thousand times, “who votes these jackasses in?” Now you have your answer - a machine and a few chosen operators.

Since that cat is out of the bag, why put it back. When Biden swears in, elections no longer matter.

If you weren’t sure, they are already acting like it. Censorship, list, removal from public services...

Yeah, it’ll be ok after four years.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
While Deflave spoke the absolute truth in many words I will simplify it a bit:

How in the hell do you expect to "fix" the results of elections stolen by fraud by more elections? Especially with the Dems now set to have total control of the the 2 elected branches of federal government? Think a legislative priority for them is going to be election integrity?? The fact they were able to pull off this brazen fraud with a seated Republican POTUS and Senate should tell you all you need to know about how its gonna be going forward!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/12/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So we’re supposed to celebrate being able to “survive”?
There were Cambodians that “survived” the Khmer Rouge,
Jews that “survived” Nazi Germany, Tutsi’s that survived the Rwandan genocide etc.... surviving isn’t our birthright as an American. We were/are guaranteed opportunity to succeed, freedom, liberty etc... our govt has been hijacked by folks who will destroy all these things. This is a struggle to save our way of life, our heritage and our culture.
[bleep] surviving, I want to thrive, like I’ve been able to do under Trump.

As for the GOP, Trump was never a part of it, simply used it as the only vehicle available to ride to the position of President.
The GOP is as worthless as the NRA has become. Time for a new Party that actually cares about saving the constitution and not about padding their bank accounts.

These people in Washington have the audacity to declare and refer to themselves as our leaders!? They are OUR Representatives. Simple. They are there to do the peoples will.
Pisses me off every time I hear them referred to as “leaders” I’m a free man, and have no need for a leader. [bleep] them.

Hear, hear.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The lights are going out all over Europe and we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime... British Foreign Secretary Sir Edward Grey on the eve of WWI.

Substitute "Europe" for "US" and "Sir Edward Grey" for Jorge. Birdie's assessment is a good one . The "entitlement syndrome" has all but replaced "the American Dream" and they are out producing us big time (in Texas it's about 9:1) and like Stalin said, it's not the people who vote that count but rather the ones who count the votes.

Those 20 million illegals here will no find a "path to citizenship" and no matter how successful they become, they will overwhelmingly vote democrat (voting is a moot point now anyway). They own the educational process and it's working. Don't think so? the Cuban American vote used to be as solid for Rs as the black vote IS for democrats (somewhere north of 90%), it's now down in the high 60s and why? because two (almost three) generations of Cuban-Americans have been indoctrinated by female democrats. i have three children, one is a nurse up in Rhode Island and the twins are here in Florida. I'm at 66% with them, the one in RI (also a female so there is that) bought full into the Floyd hoax for example...My dear friend Hatari made some great points . I "get" the intellectual stimulation angle and his thesis would be spot on had this been 1986 and not 2021...i hope I'm wrong,but I'm sticking with my Edward Grey comparison...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My azz hurts just thinking about this BS. Joe do nothing Biden hiding in his basement beat Trump who's rally's were electrifiring and base was as loyal as a good dog. And yet some folks are so naive to think you can find a better Republican candidate than Trump and win at the voting booth. Our problem was the votes weren't counted properly and not with our candidate. There's only one way to fix this BS and I'm waiting to see if we have the balls to do it.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Demographic shifts and tipping points.

The California that gave us Ronald Reagan no longer exists, a Reagan today in Ca wouldn’t even make to the head of the Screen Actors Guild.

We’ve been watching it for decades in Texas. A relatively unknown big city New Yorker won the State over Hillary Clinton by 9% in 2016, a proven President Trump with an incumbent advantage only won it by 5% in 2020, and I haven’t heard of allegations of voter fraud here sufficient to make a 4% gain.

In 2018 an incumbent Senator Cruz squeaked by a Robert Francis O’Rourke by just 2%, this was in Texas.

Pendulums do swing, but the goalposts are drifting Left.

To steal Bristoe's analogy, they're boiling your frog.

Look at those counties that are blue and tell me with a straight face that they're not corrupt as fugk.

Maverick? Webb? Duvall? Starr? Cameron? Bexar?

And don't even get me going about the area surrounding Travis County. Those fugkers are as crooked as NYC.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The lights are going out all over Europe and we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime... British Foreign Secretary Sir Edward Grey on the eve of WWI.

Substitute "Europe" for "US" and "Sir Edward Grey" for Jorge. Birdie's assessment is a good one . The "entitlement syndrome" has all but replaced "the American Dream" and they are out producing us big time (in Texas it's about 9:1) and like Stalin said, it's not the people who vote that count but rather the ones who count the votes.

Those 20 million illegals here will no find a "path to citizenship" and no matter how successful they become, they will overwhelmingly vote democrat (voting is a moot point now anyway). They own the educational process and it's working. Don't think so? the Cuban American vote used to be as solid for Rs as the black vote IS for democrats (somewhere north of 90%), it's now down in the high 60s and why? because two (almost three) generations of Cuban-Americans have been indoctrinated by female democrats. i have three children, one is a nurse up in Rhode Island and the twins are here in Florida. I'm at 66% with them, the one in RI (also a female so there is that) bought full into the Floyd hoax for example...My dear friend Hatari made some great points . I "get" the intellectual stimulation angle and his thesis would be spot on had this been 1986 and not 2021...i hope I'm wrong,but I'm sticking with my Edward Grey comparison...

I never knew you had kids.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Under protest.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,576
Posts18,492,035
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.