Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"You have to search a bit for the number, but trust me, you certainly can call Amazon CS."

Ok. So what's the number? I have never been able to find one.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Just got back from returning a package to Amazon for SD22.

It occurred to me that returns are free to us, but cost Amazon (though I'm sure they have a deal with the post office).

Wondering about the viability of ordering large items from Amazon (with free shipping), then sending it back on a free return.

Yes, it ties up your money for a couple weeks but, in the end it costs you nothing but it costs them to ship and return ship.

I just might use your method of amazon protest. Great concept. Order something cheap, heavy, and big.Then send 'er back. Maybe add a brick or two in the box.

GOA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
You have to search a bit for the number, but trust me, you certainly can call Amazon CS.
Dipwad Benzos aside, I have always found their attention to any issue I have had to be prompt and beyond fair.

And the number is?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Dutch
I’m running into people like that, even in “conservative” Idaho. The media has done an excellent job convincing the weak minded that anyone that supports Trump in any way is a racist, homophobic, woman hating, child abusing, dog kicking, cat torturing, anti democratic, religious, terrorist nut.

Is that a bad thing??

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by victoro
"You have to search a bit for the number, but trust me, you certainly can call Amazon CS."

Ok. So what's the number? I have never been able to find one.

I've called before, not that I care to attempt to add validity to the OPs claim. Pretty doubtful you could close an account without a verification email that's associated with each account.
But I've called and was able to speak with a real live human.

I was buying every issue of the Boone and Crockett record book for my library at the time.
While searching out all the old back issues I kept seeing derogitive reviews from a PETA group or the like.
Many were obvious copy and paste work, it was a attack, it pizzed me off so I dug in and found a phone number posted in the endless data they have available on the site.

All the phoney negative reviews I reported were gone inside of 24 hours.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,111
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.