Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
So the purge continues...

Liberal Legislation Seeks To Purge Military Of Conservatives By Labeling Them A Hate Group

What does a coup look like? A swift political takeover that some consider illegitimate? A seizure of military control and the purging of political opposition? The spreading of propaganda labeling political opponents as the enemy of the State?

The Left has the executive and legislative branches and the bureaucracy. If they’re able to remake the military in their image, will it be game over for constitutionalists?

The Pentagon is reportedly looking to crack down on “right-wing extremism” within the U.S. military, and the mainstream media is fomenting fears of “hate groups” in the ranks to encourage cultural engineering among the armed forces by the incoming Biden administration.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just putting the cherry on top of what Clinton and Bozo started,

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
there wont be a military then....the left doesnt have any children that believe in protecting your country

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gene270
there wont be a military then....the left doesnt have any children that believe in protecting your country

Protecting our country by killing brown people in other countries thousands of miles away? What patriots the "conservatives" are.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got a link to the actual legislation? I read your link and there's no mention of legislation.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If people can't see what is going to happen you have not been paying attention. If just 1 million supporters marched on the US capital or a 100,000 at each of the state capitals that had fraudulent voting. It would start a movement for change. The problem is..... communication is controlled by the left. How do you start a mobilization without using social media these days? They know who the leaders are and before anything happens they are arrested and the media labels them homegrown terrorist.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If I were a conservative, I would not be happy with that article. Its basically saying that by trying to get rid of white supremacy in the military, it is targeting all conservatives in the military. From white supremacist standpoint , I might understand the confusion because they are stupid enough to think they represent all conservatives. From an actual conservative's standpoint, I imagine they don't want to be lumped in with white supremacists.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They don’t like Patriots so...looks like they will busy.

Yup.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AKduck
They don’t like Patriots so...looks like they will busy.

The only patriots are white supremacists?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The left wants a military that will support the left in any martial law/coup scenario.

Plain and simple.

Obama was working on it with policies and General Officer choices. Biden will pick up where Obama left off.

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The left wants a military that will support the left in any martial law/coup scenario.

Plain and simple.

Obama was working on it with policies and General Officer choices. Biden will pick up where Obama left off.

i spose you're right about that

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Plain and simple.

Obama will pick up where he left off, Biden will just be the conduit.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

This.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The only people in the military are white supremacists?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by jdunham

This.

God help us... I fear there will be U.N. forces on our soil in two years. The common grunt in the military is from fly-over country and/or tends to lean center-right. Enlistments will fall due to previous statement ... no patriot will ever accept a communist CIC and won't enlist. Furthermore no soy-boy gender confused Lefty will ever enlist. Foreign troops won't think twice about firing on Americans on American soil.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
The only people in the military are white supremacists?

That is dumbest, most bigoted, ignorant statement of all time. You are an absolute imbecile.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Protecting our country by killing brown people in other countries thousands of miles away? What patriots the "conservatives" are.

So, are you a lieberal demoncrap?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

You a lieberal demoncrap, [bleep]?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A military full of queers?

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by RickyD

You a lieberal demoncrap, [bleep]?

Of course he is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,466
Posts18,529,218
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.