-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How it’s created is one thing, but the relevant issue is the manor of deployment. For example, if you start whistling Dixie your opponent will be distracted, perhaps even laugh. That is the moment of opportunity.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I once pinned my 17 yr old at the time stepson on the ground pulled my shorts down enough to fart in his face, lol he's 38 now. I bring it up once in a while, to remind him. doubt I could pull it off now though.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
A few bowls of pinto beans and mustard greens, washed down with a half case of Beast Light.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I took synthetic fiber for a severe case of IBS I was suffering from for a few years. To say it would peel paint would be the understatement of the year. My wife refused to sleep in the same bedroom and opened every window in the house every night I took that nasty stuff. I was almost hallucinating most of the time from the toxic gases so I can't remember for sure if the EPA got involved but I seem to remember a notice being put on my door one day that I couldn't read due to the tears in my eyes and my nose running- but I'm pretty sure it was something akin to a "Scarlett Letter" ...
I was so darned afraid I would be murdered if I cut loose in an elevator full of people I took stairs everywhere as a safety measure, but the carnage just wouldn't stop- anyone who happened to be stair walking for their health soon found out that was a horrible idea if I was in the county... my kids wouldn't come over to introduce their significant others for fear of being social outcasts. I'm pretty sure they moved out when they were 12 or 13 due to my flatulence, I can't recall for sure- those years were pretty foggy for me and everyone around me. Thank the Lord work was slow then and I only contaminated a few jobsites I worked on for short periods so the hazardous waste crews were able to get a handle on the stench before it was declared a Super Fund site.....

I'm pretty sure my gastroenterologist was getting kickbacks from Konsyl, the manufacturer of that evil brew, because he was sorely disappointed to hear I had to stop taking that prescriptive poison or commit suicide to save my family and friends- or what was left of them....

There are days when my wife pisses me off that I miss that ability, but it is rare these days.... kind of like remembering being in the Army in Vietnam or something like that.... but it could be useful in a firefight - especially if I could figure out how to ignite it without blowing myself up....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B2

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Yo quiero Taco Bell.

I think its Taco Bell also. Because with Taco Bell, everyone knows the time for talk is over. Quite literally, schit is about to get real.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Yo quiero Taco Bell.

I think its Taco Bell also. Because with Taco Bell, everyone knows the time for talk is over. Quite literally, schit is about to get real.

Yep, Toxic Bell and later beer and bar pickled eggs+sausages.

"Don't sniff so hard, there's enough to go around"

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
There’s nothing like crop dusting in the grocery stores as the opportunity presents itself.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.