Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jmh3
Still have another month to decide before I'm even eligible. We'll see how things are going by then.

It takes seven years to establish the absence of long-term adverse effects from an entirely new approach to vaccination. Rushing it to market was reckless considering COVID19 has a 99.8% survival rate.

"That means that for people 69 years old or younger, the survival rate is between 99.5 percent and 99.997 percent, while for those 70 or older, it is an estimated 94.6 percent." - Source

GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Most likely. In the US Army, they didn't ask! laugh

i ask those folks why they didn't use airguns like in the army. line'em up, and march them through. the hotter the weather the better. they didn't seem to know what air guns were.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Gus, I liked the air shots.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Yes.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Gus

i ask those folks why they didn't use airguns like in the army. line'em up, and march them through. the hotter the weather the better. they didn't seem to know what air guns were.

And then do some pushups!

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Get mine next week.

Brother in-law got his two weeks ago no side effects.

Lefty C

Last edited by leftycarbon; 01/14/21.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Still have another month to decide before I'm even eligible. We'll see how things are going by then.

It takes seven years to establish the absence of long-term adverse effects from an entirely new approach to vaccination. Rushing it to market was reckless considering COVID19 has a 99.8% survival rate.

hawk, i took that statistic into account. with my co-health issues i optioned for the shot. others will have to evaluate and assess and decide for themselves just like the rest of us.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I’ll wait a while. Hearing rumblings at work that it will be required to go back on the road, where I make most of my money.

I’ll put it off as long as I can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've had it. My whole staff has gotten it. We're in healthcare.

Zero issues, although I read on Google that I now can never get pregnant...... wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by model70man
Originally Posted by Gus

And then do some pushups!

Yes! more pt drill sergeant!

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Agreed,they don't..Once you have been through the line with your t-shirt rolled up on both arms and getting air shots with blood vesels exploding in front of you,this is a piece of cake..

Yes,definitely..

Jayco

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yup, along with the flu shot and shingles shot I got
All you non shot people, please check back in , in August, if' you can !

"The older I get, the better I was"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

hawk, i took that statistic into account. with my co-health issues i optioned for the shot. others will have to evaluate and assess and decide for themselves just like the rest of us.

Likely, the vast majority of those who died from it (that tiny percent) were deficient in vitamin D. It's likely, also, that supplementing with D reduces the death rate from COVID to nearly non-existent.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Got the first shot yesterday. Sore arm this morning. Take the second in a month.

Told the nurse that gave it to me that I'd heard there was a microchip in it that would tell the Chinks every thing I did.

She told me I'd been spending too much time on the Campfire.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Absolutely

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Hanco: I have never taken a "flu inoculation" in my life but "I" am chomping at the bit to get this china red death vaccination!
Yes I plan on taking the vaccine.
Tired of this lay low and lock up at home crap.
We'll see.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Supervisor at work today said the company is working to make C-19 Vax AVAILABLE at our workplace.

I will get Vax, but want Moderna.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I am in the individual choice camp. If a person does not want it then the decision is theirs.

For me Canada is way behind on vaccination roll out so an advantage is getting to watch what is happening in the rest of the world particularly with certain vaccines.

When a vaccine is available to me it will be well into the fall or perhaps early next year and at that point I will get a shot, depending on what is available.

Hugh
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We haven't been hiding at all since the China flu BS started and so far so good. Why would you get the vaccine for the China flu if you haven't contracted it yet?

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i sure will ,i have no reason not too. i feel best thing for me to do might help protect my family ,i don`t want my grandkids to get sick cause i did not take this shot or even another flu shot. i feel i would be selfish by not taking this Covid shot .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (160user, 163bc, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 18 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 992 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,117
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.