Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Know over 100 who've had it. No problems. Second one cN make you kinda sick, feverish, etc. for 12-48 hrs. I'm hearing that reaction is worse in those who've had covid +. Makes sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You all know that Bill Gates is the evil mastermind behind this "pandemic" and the vaccine "final solution" don't you?

His parents were organizers of the modern world wide eugenics movement.

Bill Gates publicly announced many times his desire to reduce the world population.

My next question is WHY do you trust such people with your lives and the lives of your families?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

Maybe you should spit out the cool aid and propaganda....... reconsider that even you can be deceived.

Matthew 24:24

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Jesus

Stop stating facts about Bill Gates and his family. People hate facts.

The Gates Foundation at Event 201, in the fall of 2019, laying out how a coronavirus pandemic would be dealt with. And then magically, not two months later, there was a coronavirus pandemic, and all of the "global warming" horseshit regulation of society they couldn't pass across Europe and the US and the rest of the 1st World is now being handily accepted as "covid" restrictions and planning.

Correct on all points.
The whole plan of their's is going so smoothly and so rapidly because of near universal compliance of the industrialized nations. The political, propaganda, and pharmaceutical machines are full speed ahead. This information is not hidden in classified documents. It's been widely available for each and every member here to see that exactly what you said is true.

Here's another video on the history of Gates and the topic at hand.

https://www.brighteon.com/01e547a1-a8f0-49a6-b2bd-5c93de368ac6

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/14/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not until after they have taken away my one gun and force me to get injected.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a chance I will let them inject me with this stuff (I won't call it a vaccine).

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.

If you already caught "the crud", what in all fool hell could you possibly gain from a vaccine?

Because Biden said he might withhold SS payments and Medicare plus other nasty things if I didn’t. Like I said forced.

Swifty
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You better believe I'll get it as soon as I can. I just got my pneumonia shot at the DR's office last week. I'm getting the shingles shot @ 1st of March also. I firmly believe that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
As soon as it is available to a 61 year old I will get the vaccine. Pneumonia/Shingles/Flu shot...check.

Last edited by Moses; 01/14/21.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why not?What could go wrong?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell no!

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.

If you already caught "the crud", what in all fool hell could you possibly gain from a vaccine?

Because Biden said he might withhold SS payments and Medicare plus other nasty things if I didn’t. Like I said forced.

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it. A vaccination at that point would not only be superfluous, but would subject you to possible harm. If you ask ANY doctor if he or she would perform a procedure for which there is zero chance of benefit, but would have the usual risks of harm, what do you imagine that doctor would say?

So if the vaccine policy goes against the ethics and legalities of medical practitioners, how could that policy possibly be considered beneficent? And you would do it anyway?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
I got the 2nd shot last Friday. No issues so far

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My wife who is a Hospital Admin and my son who is a BSN/RN have both had the first shot and a week ago the second shot. My wife 55 had no issues with first shot and a day of chills following the second one, other than that she was fine. My son 23 had no issues with either vaccine.
I will take the vaccine when it becomes available to me.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nope, but I've never gotten a flu shot either.
I trust in my immune system.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yes. I'm certain the disease is worse than the vaccine. Lesser of two evils thing.

I think taking the vaccine should be required to receive a stimulus check unless you have a medical excuse.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Went over an hour early to get in line for a drive through shot this morning-- and the line was already backed up through traffic jams over a mile long. Extricated myself and went home. Over 75 with weak lungs, yep, I will take the odds that the disease for me would be worse than the vaccine.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Had a kick azz cold/ flu in aug/ early sept.
Just like millions of others.
Felt like crap for about a week at the house.
Loaded up on the vitamins and zinc.
Ate em like a pez dispenser .
They gummy cranberry ones from wally world were pretty good actually.

If I get the schitt again I will buy the pet deworner schit that people say works and some more of those gummies.

Pizzed me off I spent 12 bucks for 4 designer superduper ice creams cones 1 day to prove to myself I had actually lost my sense of taste.

Not gonna get injected with a RNA shot that has to be stored at minus whatever temp and no long term test have been done on.
Throw in joey when he goes on the welcome back china tour and them gifting a vaccine they " recently developed".

Thought about it back in april / may when they was talking about ramping up and making it.

No thanks now...

You all in risk groups go ahead and take it.

Too much international shady schit involved in this low level persistent bio wpn the bucketheads engineered in their wuhan lab.

Fughing bucketheads
Fugging up everyfuggingthing...
Along with their globalist minions....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
the wife and I get our first injection tomorrow.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wife and I got our first round of the vaccine yesterday. Our local health dept. figured out how to do it, serving hundreds of people with a minimum of fuss and confusion. Took an hour, start to finish, and for me, no aftereffects at all. They will notify us in 28 days to show up for the second shot, and then we start making plans to resume our lives in a more normal way.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Abslodamtootly.!!......My wife and I are in our 70's and have health issues. The safety studies post vaccination exceeded those for most vaccines. Striking ignorance of how rigorous these Phase Three studies were performed by some. We would like to get the J&J vaccine when approved; it will be a game changer.

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (12344mag, 219DW, 222Sako, 204guy, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,298
Posts18,487,062
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.