-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doug Collins was a far better candidate than Loeffler, and as such was opposed by McConnell, the entire GA "Republican" party spun up to fight against him winning, we have the same thing in Tennessee, so called small government proponents with an R in front of their names on the ballots, hell the State party let a dyed in the wool Democrat run as a Republican for a House seat and he won, and fleck of smegma that was Caucus Chair in the House and did that got re-elected by the House members for this session. Talk about selling out your constituents...

The Chair of the Tennessee Republican Party is a weasel at best. I have run a PAC here for decades to help conservatives get elected, and at this point I can count on my fingers the true conservatives in the House here, and maybe three on a good day in the Senate, our Lt,. Gov. (Speaker of the Senate) is a turd McConnell dropped and floated to the top of that bowl...

We are in trouble folks...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Bullshit. If every registered Republican voted, and no Democrats did, the results would have been the same.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Loeffler was as weak as that 2-time loser in Arizona, McSally. Republicans need to either get some better candidates, or some folks who are better liars, to attract more independents. Stop recruiting the local gazillionaire businessman or their wife. Start offering scholarships, and groom some kids from college age, and keep ‘em off of social media...

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I have read of estimates from 300,000 to as in this article 500,000 republicans did not show up to the polls on Jan 5. Both Purdue and Loeffler were warned the Deplorables were not going to show up at the pools being disgusted with the voter fraud in Georgia and more importantly the Trump voters wanted the republican senate candidates to "Fight" for Trump. Trumps two rally's in Georgia could not have made this more clear...."Fight for Trump".

Karl Rove was advising both Purdue and Loeffler to stay away form the voter fraud issue during their campaigns as they would likely attract more women suburban voters. How could Karl Rowe been more wrong!!!!... the idiot was wrong on Trump in 2016 and again in Georgia in 2021.

The other contributing issue was Mitch McConnell not increasing the stimulus checks to $2,000 holding to the $900.00 number.

The Georgia senate races were sabotaged by our our republicans....

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Republicans not voting = Republicans voting third party. Just sayin'. If the elections are rigged, it won't matter either way, but (and this is the third time I've posted this statement) it won't cost much to stroll down to the polling place and cast your ballot; and not just in the general election, but the primaries as well. The fact that registered Republicans couldn't be bothered to do so is disheartening to say the least.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Perdue lost because he told Libertarians to go spit in the wind. He's a red democrat like most of the GA GOP and would as soon give up the seat if he couldn't get what he wanted. A simple visit on Shane Hazel's podcast would have won it for him.

Leoffler lost because she's awful. We had no choice but to tell them they can't buy a seat and own our vote.

GA GOP is dense enough to run Kemp again unfortunately. That means a GOP loss and blue democrat governor instead of a red one. Great. It'll be similar to Perdue's loss where many of the votes they thnk they own won't turn out and libertarian Shane Hazel will have the portion of the vote Kemp needed to win anyway.

Election laws in GA are prime for corruption. It's tough to even run without the blessing of team blue or red. That leaves people with no one to vote for. Perdue and Leoffler lost because they just weren't acceptable to the majority of Georgians.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by skywalker
Republicans with no vision cost the Senate and the GA vote.......you do realize that one of the Republican candidates was the same lady many torched on here for selling off stocks before the huge crash last March?? Why did she deserve to be re-elected? Now you’re torching those that didn’t vote for her.......get real folks.

Republicans have too many "ideals", and if a certain candidate doesn't appeal to them, then they'll pout and refuse to vote. On the other hand, the more corrupt a candidate is, the more the Democrats like them

I try to see the "big picture", and I figure that any Republican is going to be better than ever who the Democrats are running. It was that way with Trump............personally I think he is a very flawed man, with an ego that needs to be deflated a hundredfold, but he was a better choice to lead the country than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, so I voted for him. The Republicans in Georgia should have felt that way as well about the Senate race.

The Dems goal is to split the Republican party....that would be a disaster for our country....this split would mean a perpetual Democratic party in charge.

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I think the voting Democrats deserve some credit too

Especially the dead ones and the ones that voted twice.
You still think Biden was able to pull more votes than Obama?
Laffin’!

If not for Trump, Biden would not have gotten more votes than Obama. Thanks Donald! Of course when they provided that list of 50,000 dead people who voted, they were shown to either have been alive or they didn't actually vote.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

I vote every election, always have. I was always told if you didn't vote, you had no reason to complain. I've been told that voting has no impact on the election anymore, couldn't disagree more, but this is the Campfire. I'll still take my chances on voting my conscience.

And you'll keep donating thousands in your union dues to the democrats. Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the lecture

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by skywalker
Republicans with no vision cost the Senate and the GA vote.......you do realize that one of the Republican candidates was the same lady many torched on here for selling off stocks before the huge crash last March?? Why did she deserve to be re-elected? Now you’re torching those that didn’t vote for her.......get real folks.

Republicans have too many "ideals", and if a certain candidate doesn't appeal to them, then they'll pout and refuse to vote. On the other hand, the more corrupt a candidate is, the more the Democrats like them

I try to see the "big picture", and I figure that any Republican is going to be better than ever who the Democrats are running. It was that way with Trump............personally I think he is a very flawed man, with an ego that needs to be deflated a hundredfold, but he was a better choice to lead the country than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, so I voted for him. The Republicans in Georgia should have felt that way as well about the Senate race.

Corruption has a certain appeal to some folks. Corruption equals power and control. Especially if you can use it against those rich banker republicans who have a good job and good retirement and will be vacationing in Florida or Hawaii. I guess greed and corruption go hand in hand.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
of course they didn't vote, there was no libertarian on the ticket

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Perdue lost because he told Libertarians to go spit in the wind. He's a red democrat like most of the GA GOP and would as soon give up the seat if he couldn't get what he wanted. A simple visit on Shane Hazel's podcast would have won it for him.

Leoffler lost because she's awful. We had no choice but to tell them they can't buy a seat and own our vote.

GA GOP is dense enough to run Kemp again unfortunately. That means a GOP loss and blue democrat governor instead of a red one. Great. It'll be similar to Perdue's loss where many of the votes they thnk they own won't turn out and libertarian Shane Hazel will have the portion of the vote Kemp needed to win anyway.

Election laws in GA are prime for corruption. It's tough to even run without the blessing of team blue or red. That leaves people with no one to vote for. Perdue and Leoffler lost because they just weren't acceptable to the majority of Georgians.

people dont want to hear that kinda reasoning they would rather say everything is stolen.......sen daines in mt was an important race...he won by 10 points....was that cheating or just the way the vote went?........bob

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I think the voting Democrats deserve some credit too

Even the dead ones!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

I vote every election, always have. I was always told if you didn't vote, you had no reason to complain. I've been told that voting has no impact on the election anymore, couldn't disagree more, but this is the Campfire. I'll still take my chances on voting my conscience.

And you'll keep donating thousands in your union dues to the democrats. Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the lecture

You're welcome. Other than babble here, what good do you do? Shouldn't a self proclaimed Trans - Gender such as yourself still be cruising "Martini Bar parking lots " in Idaho looking for out of state plates, or have you moved on to greater things. Not voting conservative is the same as voting with those other Trans Gender Liberals. Every seat in Congress will be filled by someone. Sometimes neither candidate is who we wish to have in office. Most times one candidate will be more harmful than the other. I'm voting for the other. Thank you for the lecture.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The problem was the candidates. Loeffler is married to a rich old guy she married for money. Then she got appointed because of her rich husband. Perdue has problems as well with stock trading and sonny Perdue if dressed in a white suit would make a great boss hog.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yeah......I believe statistics these days....no funny numbers in this election.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Maybe they voted but their vote wasn't weren't counted or their votes were were destroyed by Democrat union postal workers. No way to tell without a complete audit.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Wait until 2024 and see how many sit it out. I'll guarantee there's a large population of "republicans" who never vote again in any election. Win, lose, or draw.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Anyone with a brain knows, it doesn't matter how many Repubs voted, there was always going to be more Dems to out number them. 500K, 1Mill? They had it all staged.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No, vote fraud and election fraud did that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 3,013 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,617
Posts18,492,642
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.