Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Undercover Video Released Shows Twi...ns For Political Censorship Of The Right

The cat is out of the bag and Jack Dorsey is caught in a secretly recorded video discussing his plan to censor not just the President, but all of his followers.

The most recent undercover video has been dropped by Project Veritas, this time showing Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey discussing his future plans for mass censorship of President Trump and his supporters.

Dorsey made it very clear that censoring the President was just the beginning.

It's not a secret and we didn't need this video to know what was going down but it's nice to hear him say it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I found it interesting that world leaders condemned twitter and other social media platforms for their treatment of President Trump

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
I found it interesting that world leaders condemned twitter and other social media platforms for their treatment of President Trump

It's very surprising, especially given some of them aren't fans of Trump (Angela Merkel)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IamShado
Originally Posted by KFWA

It's very surprising, especially given some of them aren't fans of Trump (Angela Merkel)
I thought on this some and came up with them being scared. They love to knock us in the USA, but at the end of the day, the average Euro even the top ones, look on us as a safety net. They figure if things ever get bad enough in their own country, they can always come here. They even decry our gun ownership while secretly figuring that they can always come here and get protection...maybe even own a gun to protect themselves. Us allowing this steal is shocking to them. If we go down, any modicum of freedom they have in their own country goes down too and they are done for.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ah Jack...

How have you avoided the torch-and-pitchfork crowd so far? How have you avoided charges of treason so far? How have you avoided the bullet so far? How much longer do you think you can avoid these three likelihoods?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 44mc, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 11 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,847
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.