Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Plainsman,

Exactly. This is proof positive they were traitors all along. They didn't care about evidence, or listening to the timeline of warnings by FBI even before the President's speeches. They rushed to condemn him because they had the go ahead nod by big tech and the media. They had the long knives under their robe all along.

Originally Posted by plainsman456
What gives me pause is the fact that some of his party joined even before hearing any evidence.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Who pays the bill?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The .gov cabal should know this,, DJT is the ONLY man alive that could with one sentence, call up a milita,50 million strong full of pissed off armed people in this country alone,, thats not counting the armed service's,, Uncountable world wide,,

I AM AMERICA!
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This whole Capitol breach event stinks to high heaven. If this was an effort to take over, where were the weapons?

If any of you have watched the acts and tactics of our own CIA in foreign lands, you may find this event mighty familiar.

I don't know but it reeks to me.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If this whole thing isn't a (bloodless for now) Stalinist Purge, there' no such thing.

Last edited by reivertom; 01/15/21.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Et tu Brute?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't think he's done yet.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Diesel
Watching this traitorous pack of dogs rip into DJT like he is a wounded Bull Elk makes me sick. As soon as they thought it was safe to nip and rip they made their move. They had waited and watched to see what moves he would make, any move they could find where he was vulnerable. Then when they thought the moment had arrived, one by one they joined in for the kill.

Witnessing the treachery is sad commentary on the depravity that lies just below the surface of much of human kind. These political animals think they have evolved, but their actions reveal otherwise.

That is a very good analogy of what is happening. Reveals what miserable people politicians have become.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Diesel
Watching this traitorous pack of dogs rip into DJT like he is a wounded Bull Elk makes me sick. As soon as they thought it was safe to nip and rip they made their move. They had waited and watched to see what moves he would make, any move they could find where he was vulnerable. Then when they thought the moment had arrived, one by one they joined in for the kill.

Witnessing the treachery is sad commentary on the depravity that lies just below the surface of much of human kind. These political animals think they have evolved, but their actions reveal otherwise.

Agreed...sickening

Last edited by ledvm; 01/15/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hosfly
The .gov cabal should know this,, DJT is the ONLY man alive that could with one sentence, call up a milita,50 million strong full of pissed off armed people in this country alone,, thats not counting the armed service's,, Uncountable world wide,,

hosfly ,

Evening !

I've never had that thought for some reason - that President Trump could call up 50 million armed patriots . Very true ! !
We better not talk about that though the left/marxist want him dead and that thought might be the straw that breaks the camels back .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by plainsman456
What gives me pause is the fact that some of his party joined even before hearing any evidence.

+1

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Only a dumb commie would be so stupid as to think Trump has to tell us how screwed the election was. Damn boy I got eyes. And people do what they want. And rabid dogs should be put down. Edk

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Rolly
DJT did this to himself and the rest of the country and to those who broke into the capital. He has impeachment and more coming to him.

Explain how he did this? Otherwise you are a troll and I’ll forever label you as one.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
DJT did this to himself and the rest of the country
Wow...look, another effeminate communist that suddenly feels brave enough to come out from under the rock its been hiding under.
Fu.ck off Rolly! 🖕🖕

Actually, this is essentially what Tom Gresham of GUN TALK radio said last Sunday.

Then, he can go F himself, as well!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 01/15/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
DJT did this to himself and the rest of the country and to those who broke into the capital. He has impeachment and more coming to him.

Wow...look, another effeminate communist that suddenly feels brave enough to come out from under the rock its been hiding under.

Fu.ck off Rolly! 🖕🖕

Actually, this is essentially what Tom Gresham of GUN TALK radio said last Sunday.

Then, he can go F himself, as well!

Post the link please. Not that I’m a Tom Gresham fan......but back your claim.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So......Rolly is a useless troll and nothing from jaguartx.....take it for what its worth...I shot a world record muley this week. I don’t need to prove it, just live with it.

Last edited by MarkWV; 01/15/21.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Every damn person I hear is talking about the traitors, the criminals, the treason. Not one suggesting we the people do a damn thing about it but bitch, piss and moan about it. So, says I, we could always hang the bastards. And I get, Why don’t you get busy if you are ready? Because, dipschit, I am not into being a lone gunman who dies for nothing, and I know your bitch azz won’t be next to me, because your verbiage already said as much. When a decent bunch of folks are ready to fix it, I will load up and move out. Done being the guinea pig and looking back to find the cowards nowhere to be found. If everyone else wants communism, they can have it. I will fight, and die, even alone, first. But I won’t be going to find the fight, hoping the piss moan and bitch crowd will be at my back.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Pirahana or sharks.

Chickens too, and that may be more apt.

A lot of squawking, fussing, cackling and running around in circles until blood shows, then it's all on one.

Last edited by las; 01/15/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It turns out that the demonstration inside the capital building was planned weeks before Trump’s speech that “supposedly” caused it. The FBI told the group that’s responsible for security. This includes the senate and house’s Sargent at Arms. They report to McConnell and Piglosii.

It’s amazing how much the progressive fascists are making of the unscheduled tour of the capital building. If it really was as bad as they say then the would have been hundreds of dead and the capital building burned down. Why are the progressive fascists making such a big deal about it? They encouraged BLM and ANTIFA to riot, loot, attack the police with bricks and burn buildings down. Hypocrite is their middle name.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump did this by resisting the progressive fascists, by defeating Crooked Hillary the Liar, by making the economy boom until the Biden’s buddies in Red China attacked us with a WMD.Trump defeated the progressive fascists attempt to lie and cheat him out of office with the Russian collusion lie. Trump showed the world that Dems are willing to do just about anything to gain power. They hate him, his supporters and liberty.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 55 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.