Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#15660951 01/15/21
lngrng Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I cannot believe what crap I am seeing published by the left!
How many people are going to be falsely accused and exposed of conspiracy?
I refuse to believe that MY President Donald Trump is being accused of encouraging the violence at the WhiteHouse. My President would NEVER do that. In his speech, Donald Trump encouraged People to go home and refuse to be violent. Instead, the media continued to accuse him of encouraging his supporters to continue on with violent protests! The violence occure after his speech. How is he responsible for this?
Everything that the Media reports is pure bullshit, can you not see that?

We all know that the election was stolen by the Dems, how do we believe otherwise? There is too much evidence there, yet the Dems refuse to acknowledge the truth, nor do they even wish to investigate it. Instead, they accuse MY President of ridiculous crimes.

What we truly need is an honest evaluation of what has transpired in Washington...... reported by true Patriots willing to lay their lives on the line!
This bullshit has got to stop....Nancy Pelosi is the most evil and vengeful person I have ever seen. She has done nothing but drive the train to put Trump in the toilet. How on earth can someone be so evil, yet have the power of the gov't behind her? Can you not see just how vengeful this bitch is?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lngrng
How many people are going to be falsely accused and exposed of conspiracy?

All conservatives. Eventually.

It's like persecution of Christians in biblical times.

One fine day they will see the err of their ways. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
They've lied from the beginning about everything.
Their using the premise that "if you tell a lie often enough. People will believe it's the truth." Nothing new here

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nancy is mentally ill from her hate. The woman is a brick short of a load and she is so pi$$ed at Donald Trump for beating Nancy's friend out of the presidency (hillary clintoon) she will die pi$$ed off. Meanwhile Donald will be living in Scotland on one of his golf courses with a hot wife. Thank you Donald for giving America 4 more good years.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Check out what she and some Kennedys and I think Shumer did to Ronald R. when he was getting the berlin wall down they went and begged russia not to nuke us that they woud make it all better when they got in power. some people thought what they did was treason!!!!!

NRA life & RSO Plays with old trucks and tractors
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Even in my small town the lefist loons are coming out from their basements and writing about how bad the Republicans are and are to blame for last Wednesday. They feel emboldened now.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Crazy Nancy

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Pelosi needs to join RBG, sooner rather than later.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She’s proof that any idiot can be a politician. Repeat a lie enough and it’s the truth.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kwg020
Nancy is mentally ill from her hate. The woman is a brick short of a load and she is so pi$$ed at Donald Trump for beating Nancy's friend out of the presidency (hillary clintoon) she will die pi$$ed off. Meanwhile Donald will be living in Scotland on one of his golf courses with a hot wife. Thank you Donald for giving America 4 more good years.

kwg

Why can't she die sooner

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 80 invisible), 2,772 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.