Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by Tarquin
4d chess. I'm tellin' ya! Biden will not be sworn in! crazy grin

At this point what purpose does the sarcasm serve?

Tarqueen is a twisted conflicted liberal and thinks he is clever...... foad

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Take from this what you will. Daniel spent the night with hungry lions. It was the safest place in the kingdom.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by BigNate
Biden will be sworn in. He'll be in charge of nothing but it will look like he's it. Keep watching Flynn, the next few weeks will be pretty interesting I think. By the way, Prez Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President of the United States. Why?

Biden may get sworn in to run the now defunct corporation. Trump will be the President of the Republic.

At least someone has been doing a little digging. So tired of all the click bate headlines.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Trust the plan, people.

Amen. Trump has them surrounded.

Piglosi and the Cabal tried to bribe Pence. They tried to bribe the joint Chiefs.

Dx: High Treason. Investigated by Mil Intel and prosecuted by Mil Tribunals. We are in a state of war. Not dealt with by SC or DOJ.

You are a complete idiot.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
Trust the plan, people.

Piglosi and the Cabal tried to bribe Pence. They tried to bribe the joint Chiefs.

Dx: High Treason. Investigated by Mil Intel and prosecuted by Mil Tribunals. We are in a state of war. Not dealt with by SC or DOJ.

You are a complete idiot.

There are some idiots here. You are about the king of traitors and idiots.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Trust the plan, people.

When Jag believes, Jag believes with religious conviction.

Gotta respect that at least.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Well if he's not is going to turn us all over to Chi-Com Joe and Kamala the whore Harris, He has 3 days left to do something. Impossible? No, ----but I am not betting on stunning success.

I sure hope I am wrong. If he does do something in the last 34 days it will HAVE to involve blood. It's far too late to "be nice".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Strange things Not going on here. I have seen no Top Gun activity for about ten days now. Are they standing down completely for some reason or just saving what they have, since the incoming commies will defund them?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by szihn
Well if he's not is going to turn us all over to Chi-Com Joe and Kamala the whore Harris, He has 3 days left to do something. Impossible? No, ----but I am not betting on stunning success.

I sure hope I am wrong. If he does do something in the last 34 days it will HAVE to involve blood. It's far too late to "be nice".

The time for a peaceful protest is long past.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m not holding my breath. I can see why the believers feel the way they do. There is a lot of truth behind some of the theories. I just can’t make the leap from the historical facts to the predictions like some of you can. And the fact that they keep moving the goalpost doesn’t help.

------------------------
John
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.