Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
DIY beard oil: 50% Argan Oil + 50% Jojoba Oil. Many add a scent. I don't bother as its fine as is. Been using it for years...keeps the beard soft and skin moisturized.

-=[Bob]=-
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My beard is just a little bit longer than Valsdad and about half as white. Beard oils seems like it helps a little but I don't see much difference than just using regular shampoo conditioner once a week or so. I use Dial soap to wash my face/beard. Cutting it much shorter tomorrow!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ever been in a fight on a bus?
[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Possum grease is all you really need .

Says Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Epic Beard Man. Black dude was never more sorry about the choice of old White guy he decided to attack.

PS I was the one who posted the first Epic Beard Man video on the Fire.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Terrorist?

Why, do I look terroristic?

[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]

Hey, It ain't every body that can pull off a snow shovel and camo shorts.!

Three days earlier, out in the yard doin' scheidt, 23 F, a few degrees colder than the snow pic, so no need for a hoody and snow boots. But of course, the sun is shining!

You look like you should be doing some “bushcraft” chit in the Florida swamps. You know. Rubbing sticks together and chopping stuff. 😂🤪😂

Ps. Please don’t put me on ignore. Purty please with sugar on top.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The black girl who was provoking the black guy to beat the old White guy up was suddenly outraged when her boy got his butt kicked. That's the very definition of selective outrage.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wash and go.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Comb the critters out each morning. Stay alert in the spring, when birds are nesting..

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by T_O_M
I care for my beard by cutting it clear off every morning. smile

Ha, that's me too.

I wore a beard for a year or so back in the '70s when I was a single 30-something, before it became fashionable. Now I don't want to look like every other geezer, besides, my wife doesn't like beards.

There was a time when a beard was considered the mark of a non-conformist; now it's the opposite.

To each his own.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

this , realized I was spending too much time in front of a mirror , razor'd off 5 months worth earlier this week.

.... like tears in the rain
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Paul39

Ha, that's me too.

I wore a beard for a year or so back in the '70s when I was a single 30-something, before it became fashionable. Now I don't want to look like every other geezer, besides, my wife doesn't like beards.

There was a time when a beard was considered the mark of a non-conformist; now it's the opposite.

To each his own.

Why the hostility towards those of us who wear beards? I've been bearded pretty constantly over the last thirty years.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Beard “product” is gayer than a house cat.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
100% au-natural.

No fru-fru juice.

I just hit it with a brotha-man fade brushes.

Pro-tip: beard brush. $10. Fade brush $3. Same thing.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Why the hostility towards those of us who wear beards? I've been bearded pretty constantly over the last thirty years.

Hostility? Hardly. You're reading far too much into my comment.

I was just noting the irony of how fashion flip-flops. What was once unusual, perhaps non-conformist, is now in fashion. As to what a beard "means"?, damned if I know. That's why I said "To each his own".

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Ever been in a fight on a bus?

That’s what I was thinking, “epic beard guy”

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beard care. Sheeesh. I don't even let pubes grow in my pubic region, let alone on my face. But I don't have any ugly to hide, so there's that.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Beard care. Sheeesh. I don't even let pubes grow in my pubic region, let alone on my face. But I don't have any ugly to hide, so there's that.

Holy fugg.........

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
If I were going to do "beard care" I'd just shave it. Y'all gonna do the topknot, too? Messenger bag/purse?

I keep a full beard down to Adam's apple length year round; maybe longer in hunting season 'cause it's my face mask. People give compliments in public like I'm some kind of fashion plate. No, I just don't like to shave, don't like to wear a face mask hunting, and don't have to kiss the wife as much. Girls have cooties, ya know!

Well, I do make sure to shower early enough before bed so it is completely dry. When you live in the humid South you learn the importance of being dry. Florida like to ate me alive the first few months I lived there. Oh, and get some bug spray on it when in the woods so you don't have things crawling in there. There's your "beard care"!

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
If I were going to do "beard care" I'd just shave it. Y'all gonna do the topknot, too? Messenger bag/purse?

I keep a full beard down to Adam's apple length year round; maybe longer in hunting season 'cause it's my face mask. People give compliments in public like I'm some kind of fashion plate. No, I just don't like to shave, don't like to wear a face mask hunting, and don't have to kiss the wife as much. Girls have cooties, ya know!

Well, I do make sure to shower early enough before bed so it is completely dry. When you live in the humid South you learn the importance of being dry. Florida like to ate me alive the first few months I lived there. Oh, and get some bug spray on it when in the woods so you don't have things crawling in there. There's your "beard care"!

Oh come on man. Don't be harshing the buzz of these guys fawning over each other's beards.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 257 mag, badwolf, benchman, BDR1, 7 invisible), 1,436 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,058
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.