Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
I read about a guy in his early thirties that caught it and had a mild case tested positive then got over it. Three months later he caught it again and tested positive, but this time he had it real bad.

It is a virus, be betting that there will be plenty of different strains on the way.

Bit like commies really.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just lost a buddy to it. 65 yrs old and strong as a mule. Took the better part of 3 weeks to do him in.

Going to his memorial service Monday.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by remaction
Well, my wife's niece now has covid-19 for the 2nd time. Lost sense of taste and smell both times, tested positive both times. There goes that theory...

What was time span between?

Testing positive for covid and having covid are two certainly different things...

::draws back and sips a rich dessert coffee::

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm fairly certain that the "flu" I had from December 24, 2019, through the end of that month, was COVID19, even though it wasn't identified as being in the US at that point. I'd never had a flu quite like it, and its effects lasted about a month. I'd sure like to take a test for antibodies to verify this.

My wife and I were both sick with some viral ailment from the middle of February to the middle of March...we both became ill on the same day and were both basically fine at the same time. 4 weeks. We never went to see a doctor. I've never been sick like that, but I have been muck sicker with influenza. I've had the real influenza 3 times in my life. Felt like i'd have to die to feel better for 2 weeks each time. I'm certain we had COVID. I'm certain we both have the antibodies. I didn't wear a mask then and I don't, and won't, wear one now. I'm done with this SCAMdemic.

Some places around here you can't go into without a mask. They are very assertive about it if you enter without one. Went into a police supply/gun store the other day without one, and two of the clerks practically charged at me as I entered, demanding that I not come in without a mask. I went back to my car and got one.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well, my wife's niece now has covid-19 for the 2nd time. Lost sense of taste and smell both times, tested positive both times. There goes that theory...

Worked for a person whose children had contracted the measles multiple times. Rather rare but it happens, and being rare it is the exception not the rule.

IC B2

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
But damn.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Some places around here you can't go into without a mask. They are very assertive about it if you enter without one. Went into a police supply/gun store the other day without one, and two of the clerks practically charged at me as I entered, demanding that I not come in without a mask. I went back to my car and got one.

I understand. Same here. But, those places no longer get my business and will not get it in the future when wearing a mask will no longer be chic.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
We had a local 40 year old couple get it twice. She lived and he died the second go round. Just passing it on. Edk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ERK
We had a local 40 year old couple get it twice. She lived and he died the second go round. Just passing it on. Edk

That would bode poorly for the effectiveness of a vaccine, then.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Dutch, perchance do you have a link to that info?
I had something that tested negative for the flu back in the spring of 2020. Knocked my down for a couple of days, cough lasted long enough for me to go get xrays to make sure I didn't have pneumonia.

I misremembered, it was between December 13 and January 17. But still, same/sam, especially since the test was for anti bodies, which are prevalent somewhat AFTER infection. Also a suspected case in Italy in September.

Things aren't the way we were told. But we know that.

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-united-states-december-2019.html

Thanks Dutch.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dutch
Dutch, perchance do you have a link to that info?
I had something that tested negative for the flu back in the spring of 2020. Knocked my down for a couple of days, cough lasted long enough for me to go get xrays to make sure I didn't have pneumonia.

I misremembered, it was between December 13 and January 17. But still, same/sam, especially since the test was for anti bodies, which are prevalent somewhat AFTER infection. Also a suspected case in Italy in September.

Things aren't the way we were told. But we know that.

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-united-states-december-2019.html

Thanks Dutch.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wish I could lose my sense of smell when the dogs fart.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Huntz
I wish I could lose my sense of smell when the dogs fart.

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now HC is an expert on virus, is there anything he's not an expert on, wonder what medical school he attended to get his Md.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A few days before Christmas my 2 yoa granddaughter went to the other grandmas home for Christmas. The other grandma Kim had Covid symptoms and had a test but was waiting for results. So instead of locking herself down she has my granddaughter at her house.
So I’m n Christmas Eve we had a get together at my brothers house for dinner and present exchange. My 2 yoa granddaughter was there.
Christmas Day my wife and I get up and drive to our camp in Louisiana for deer hunting. We get there and meet up with our relatives. We spent 7 days deer hunting and crappie fishing. There was six of us.
On day one I get body aches and cold chills. Day two the same. I’m treating my aches with Tylenol. We are hunting hard and hiking back into the bayous. I’m thinking my body aches is because I’m working too hard. By day four I don’t hunt because I’m exhausted and body aches. My wife is good to go
Day 5 I’m feeling better. Still run down but good enough to deer hunt and drag deer out.
Day 6-7 I feel about 80%.
We drive home.
Upon getting home I’m feeling okay and now my wife is sick.
She gets tested and found out she has Covid. I also learned that there is seven of us at my brothers dinner party all got Covid. All had similar symptoms as me except my brothers wife. She goes to the doctor and gets admitted to the hospital for low oxygen count. She’s still in the hospital as of today.
Out of 7 people only one went to the doctor and that one is in the hospital.
We are convinced our granddaughter who tested positive for Covid was the spreader.
No one in Louisiana got the Covid. We spent all day outside hunting or fishing. When at camp we were spaced apart.
We had no idea the other grandma spread the Covid to our granddaughter until we were all about done with it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RMerta
...On day one I get body aches and cold chills. Day two the same. I’m treating my aches with Tylenol. We are hunting hard and hiking back into the bayous. I’m thinking my body aches is because I’m working too hard. By day four I don’t hunt because I’m exhausted and body aches. My wife is good to go. Day 5 I’m feeling better. Still run down but good enough to deer hunt and drag deer out. Day 6-7 I feel about 80%. We drive home...We had no idea the other grandma spread the Covid to our granddaughter until we were all about done with it.

Yep. Now that the rat-bastards who are dictating policy think that Beijing Bribem is going to be POTUS they have decided COVID will be largely a "childhood disease" and can be compared to the "common cold".

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Every time ya try and talk about he cold virus, some covtard gotta pull "somebody they know" that "got it twice" and "died" outta their ass.

And they all "had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all."

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

There's a new variant out of South Africa now that arrived in the states. It's enough different that you can catch it even if you have antibodies from earlier versions in your system.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (2003and2013, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 61 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.