Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Hesp Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Franklin Graham calls the ten house Republicans who vote with against President Trump as Judas for their betrayal of him. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...BB1cO8aG?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
WGAF! Gofuckyourself

Fück Joe byron
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Falwell would have said something but he decided to just watch

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hesp
Franklin Graham calls the ten house Republicans who vote with against President Trump as Judas for their betrayal of him. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...BB1cO8aG?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

Pastor Robert Jeffries did much the same on Lou Dobbs last night z

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad to see some conservative Christians speaking out.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Glad to see some conservative Christians speaking out.

One congressman wanted Pastor Jeffries to help “ lead all republicans out of darkness “.(from the pro-trump side) .

You cannot make these things up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not sure these 10 traitors have enough Bible knowledge to even know who Judas was and what he did. The Democrats were present even in Biblical times as recorded in Romans 1:18-32 . . . which covers the entire gambit of liberalism, which is a mental disorder, from man-made global warming/climate change to every form of sexual depravity.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I'm not sure these 10 traitors have enough Bible knowledge to even know who Judas was and what he did. The Democrats were present even in Biblical times as recorded in Romans 1:18-32 . . . which covers the entire gambit of liberalism, which is a mental disorder, from man-made global warming/climate change to every form of sexual depravity.
You're probably right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Preachers should live as examples and stay out of partizan politics. People who know right from wrong will know what to think about anything.

What fresh Hell is this?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Preachers should live as examples and stay out of partizan politics. People who know right from wrong will know what to think about anything.

How’s that thing about folks knowing right from wrong working out right now ?

Grins

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A conservative preacher, who speaks the truth, is supposed to keep his mouth shut, and stay out of politics. Meanwhile, Negro preachers such as Jackson, Sharpton, and King, can whip their people up into a frenzy, and can even be elected to the Senate, as Warnock was in Georgia.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
A conservative preacher, who speaks the truth, is supposed to keep his mouth shut, and stay out of politics. Meanwhile, Negro preachers such as Jackson, Sharpton, and King, can whip their people up into a frenzy, and can even be elected to the Senate, as Warnock was in Georgia.
This is absolutely right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Problem is, they don’t know. They think they know, based on current culture, their own conceit, and what they see on CNN. Real right and wrong is timeless, not up for a vote.

What’s happening now is disappointing, tragic, but no surprise, except maybe the timing. I was hoping the end would hold off a bit longer. There’s still a chance that enough people will be outraged by what the new sheriff and his minions do that there’ll be a reckoning in the mid-terms, but with election fraud so well established, legitimatized actually, and enabled electronically, I don’t know if anything can actually be done to reverse. You also have to take into account the narrow margin between the sides.
There are just too many people happy to live in the Bizarro Universe that’s being created by the Left, mostly because it’s easy.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hesp

What makes Graham "controversial?"

Good for him for speaking the truth on this. I hope these folks are held to account for their perfidy.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
You're probably right.

Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
An authentic Christian church can only be possible if there is a wall or hedge of separation between the wilderness of the world and the garden of the church.
Roger Williams-1635

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
How many conservatives acted as BLM and antifa over the past year to make that side look bad?????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White Christians are on the genocide list of the left... they better start standing up

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Given that politics is an expression of our collective ideals and religion is an expression of our highest ideals, I'm happy when religious leaders voice opinions about politics. But given that nearly all churches have "taken the ticket" in order to keep their tax-exempt status, I have no faith in any churches in the US. This should have been resolved a long time ago, when the concept of taxation became used as a haven for scumbags to funnel their money toward nefarious ends using the concept of "charitable foundations".

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Or even to be elected as President, twice,,,,ala Jeremiah Wright.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

298 members (1lesfox, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 24 invisible), 1,850 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,837
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.