Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
That's too bad, it used to be a good forum. I used to view it regularly. The anti-American BS out of Saeed and the german guy Walter got too much and I got tired of it, haven't posted in months there now. Saeed's some kind of arab prince so he's got plenty of money, that forum was just his hobby so I doubt he really cares that they've run off most of the Americans. Let's face it, probably 95% of the world's big game hunters are Americans, if you run them off your forum then you've not got much left.

I can't help but wonder why an American would have any interest in a Muslim website, guns or no....?

It isn't all synthetic, stainless steel, and Creeeeeeedmore.

Those who love African hunting and Africa in general have an informative site to read.

They also have a lot of information and talk about Classic guns. There are guys there with a wealth of knowledge. I drop in about twice a week and stay away from the Commie's political threads. After all I'm a Goyim and am a member of the unenlightened hoi polloi.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Stxhunter: Long ago I told the mussies that run that site just exactly what kind of loathsome phhuuucks they were!
I refuse to support those anti-American sons of bitches!
My advice (and its free!) there are countless better sites to share with other like minded folks and entertain yourself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I found my outfitters there for 2 of my bucket list hunts. It's a good site for African, AK, South America & other over seas hunts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NathanL
I used to read the gunsmithing forum over there pretty often and saw some really nice work. Too many leftist over there for my taste however.

Hard to say where it came from but Don (DRG) is a horrible leftist and he terminated a lot of very high posting folks that were not to his liking.

Several folks ran a terribly funny thread about cats and Saeed didn't take kindly to it.....that drove off a lot of folks that I see here.

Digital Dan was (and still is) a great poster....great sense of humor.....he and many others left to come here.

I left (not entirely) to join folks that agree with my politics as it wasn't appreciated there.....one is not allowed to tell the truth.....or disagree with DRG

AR is now but a shell of itself.....viewership is probably 10% or less than what it once was.

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I got tired of the rifle snobbery that exists there. Unless it's some sort of VERY expensive custom piece of wall art, it aint chit.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I visit it every day. I just stay away from the politics.

Same here. It's the best African hunting site there is.

Africahunting.com

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I visited there several times. The place gave off some huge negative vibes. I never joined. I'm sure there is some good information but I couldn't stay.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Never joined or even checked it out. Once I learned that the place is owned and run by a goatfucker and it had a leftist bent I didn’t want anything to do with it.

I have no desire to associate with my enemies nor do I feel like giving them any details or access to my personal life.

Having learned that they changed the colors to red and green for Christmas I might have to rethink my choice. 😂 That alone is proof that they’re good Christian men with peace and love in their hearts. LMFAO.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a lot of friends there, including the owner, Saeed. He knows where I stand. His a sshole buddy Walter is another story. He's the son of a former Nazi and hates the US, Fugg him. Lots of good folks over there, many with military (US) background. It is by far, the best place for African stuff and load data.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well for very little they banned me, I can't even peruse the site as a guest. Saeed, Don and that idiot French wannabe Ukrainian can kiss my @ss!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
that haji banned me from there yrs ago. f/uck a goat lover..

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have a lot of friends there, including the owner, Saeed. He knows where I stand. His a sshole buddy Walter is another story. He's the son of a former Nazi and hates the US, Fugg him. Lots of good folks over there, many with military (US) background. It is by far, the best place for African stuff and load data.

I had a lot of good friends over there also....

its Walter that I finally just said screw it with...

I got along real well with Don/DRG....I didn't let politics get in the way....

Walter always supported that a/hole SnottyQ as I called him, with the handle of DaMan, which we all called DuhMan..
an American hating Ahole from Colorado...

Walter would ban me, all the time for making fun of Duhman, with those Beavis and Butthead pic reposts,
Don would reinstate me within 24 hours....he use to send me PMs when he reinstated me, along with comments like "that was hilarious..... that was great, or spot on..." he hated Duhman with a passion like everyone else did.... even Saeed didn't like him, but they kept him around, because Saeed enjoyed all the bashing Duhman got from almost everyone else..

It was good times over there, but sadly it ran its course... and I found the Campfire, from someone I got to know here in the Rogue Valley.. and I've been here ever since...

if you were an American, it took no effort to get banned by Walter.. he was Saeed's court jester....and an idiot...
he was from Chile orginally.. and yeah, dad was an escaped Nazi.....I also think he was far from the brightest crayon in the box...

that is where I met Digital Dan and a couple of other guys that I now know on the campfire...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire

that is where I met Digital Dan and a couple of other guys that I now know on the campfire...

I met Digital Dan over there too, we hung out on the Small Game forum!

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was one of the earlier members over there, designed one of the first big game wildcats hosted on the site. It was a good atmosphere in the beginning, but then most sites were. Pre-internet a lot of us extreme hobbysits spent a lot of time on the phone or snail mail lists. When the internet kicked off and we found the first gun forums and linked up for the first time in 'real time' it was like a big party.

Didnt need mods, everyone was too busy talking guns,there was little politics, like a new frontier athmosphere. Then as usual the frontier filled up with towns and townies , the average guys turned up in his droves and politics moved in. I think NATO action in the middle east took a toll on the management, even though the UAE were not direct targets. They kept their cool for about 15 years, but when trump got in, things went crazy on the political forum.
Its a shame to see it happen, it was the premier site for bigbores, wildcatting, and African game hunting. They had a who's who of notable hunters, authors and industry professionals posting there at different times, George Hoffman, Craig Boddington and quite a few gun designers and bullet designers started out there. Two more long time and high post count members have just been banned. The site is only producing a handful of gun related posts a day now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Participated in a hysterical conversation there years ago about cats in the Small Game forum. We all got banned. We started another forum called Crater Outdoors and little Donnie came and joined, carrying a large supply of crap. He was banned on day 2 as I recall. laugh

The Crater is still around.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Anybody ever go to huntamerica.com anymore?

24hcf, huntamerica and Accuratereloading were the three sites I'd spend all my time on. IIRC the moderator over at HA had a meltdown one day and started banning people right and left. I haven't been to that site in many years.

I was a mod on HuntAmerica for the handgun forum. It got to be more like work than fun for me. Marshall (owner) pissed me off for some reason I don't remember and I banned myself. I was a bit surprised the forum software allowed me to do that.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I just went to Huntamerica for the first time in years. they restrted posts in April and only have two, with five responses.

I think their problem was that several times they stopped, for months or years, and the members went elsewhere.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
I stop in to AR every now and again to see what great feat Ray Atkinson has claimed to have accomplished lately. Now that guy is either the world's greatest cowboy,shooter,reloader, gunfighter, rancher, elk deer rabbit bear moose etc.etc. hunter , and so forth or the world's biggest liar but he does make you laugh.
Then again there are so many over 70 years old whom think they still are the bravest macho warriors, pilots, gunfighters etc. that walk the earth. Their egos might be but their pot bellies belie the truth.

Ain't that the truth.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Seafire

I had a lot of good friends over there also....

its Walter that I finally just said screw it with...

I got along real well with Don/DRG....I didn't let politics get in the way....

Walter always supported that a/hole SnottyQ as I called him, with the handle of DaMan, which we all called DuhMan..
an American hating Ahole from Colorado...

Walter would ban me, all the time for making fun of Duhman, with those Beavis and Butthead pic reposts,
Don would reinstate me within 24 hours....he use to send me PMs when he reinstated me, along with comments like "that was hilarious..... that was great, or spot on..." he hated Duhman with a passion like everyone else did.... even Saeed didn't like him, but they kept him around, because Saeed enjoyed all the bashing Duhman got from almost everyone else..

It was good times over there, but sadly it ran its course... and I found the Campfire, from someone I got to know here in the Rogue Valley.. and I've been here ever since...

if you were an American, it took no effort to get banned by Walter.. he was Saeed's court jester....and an idiot...
he was from Chile orginally.. and yeah, dad was an escaped Nazi.....I also think he was far from the brightest crayon in the box...

Thank you Seafire! One post answers a lot of my questions about that site...... and yes I remember das schweinfekker (duhman) laugh

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WOW!
I joined AR just a few years ago because a Google search found the answer there for me. Since then, it became a daily stop, but only for gun related topics and there were many of those. After a while, the novelty wore off and occasionally were there really items of interest for me. The big bore thread on the 458 win mag was very informative, even though my .458 rifles are not Win Mags.
I just now became aware of he undercurrent of hostility found in the Politics forum (which I never visited) and Walters thread which is unknown to me.

I find it sad that so many people with so many common interests allow politics to degrade their hobby experience and degrade their communications and relationships.

I may still stop by from time to time to see if conditions have improved. Happy New Year to All!

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (338reddog, 7mm_Loco, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 18 invisible), 1,612 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.