Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
signed up over there the other day to say high to lawrence, man talk about a dead place. you might get one reply a day on a thread if your lucky.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
That's too bad, it used to be a good forum. I used to view it regularly. The anti-American BS out of Saeed and the german guy Walter got too much and I got tired of it, haven't posted in months there now. Saeed's some kind of arab prince so he's got plenty of money, that forum was just his hobby so I doubt he really cares that they've run off most of the Americans. Let's face it, probably 95% of the world's big game hunters are Americans, if you run them off your forum then you've not got much left.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i used the pic of my infidel and crusader cross tatto for my avatar to see if it would get a rise out of him, so far nothing.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to read the gunsmithing forum over there pretty often and saw some really nice work. Too many leftist over there for my taste however.

Otto is my co-pilot.
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Too many over there that think the only rifle is some several thousand dollar custom.

Last edited by ikesdad; 01/13/13.

.....civilize 'em with a Krag
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The liberal Northeastern Jewish guy there might have a cow and delete you. He is the other half of that site's operation.

He deleted a lot of threads I started over the years; they weren't his politics.

I still go there to meet friends, but it has degenerated greatly from what it once was for the reasons explained above.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also, you'll get your fingers cut off if you "up" an ad in the classifieds.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
hell, larry root hangs out there and i think they think he's normal. thats pretty telling.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
spent a lot of time over there once upon a time..

Saeed wasn't really a bad guy, although he loved to kick the USA, he spent time in Texas for a while...

Don, wasn't a bad guy at all either...he lives in Massachusetts, but by their standards, overall he was pretty conservative, especially when it concerned Israel...

Walter, he's just a pompous horses asss...child of escaped Nazis who went to Chile, after WW 2... he hates anything to do with the USA.. he is a gunsmith and Saeed, keeps him around as his gopher more than anything else, that and someone to laugh at....

biggest reason I left over there was Walter... he loves leftists tho, and will let them post anything they want, especially if they are American... criticize them tho, even slightly, and he is banning you... definitely 2 sets of standards...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ya weird dynamic.

I dunno who the guy was that was his chief gopher and apologist, some heavyset White guy, maybe late 40's - 50. Posted pics of himself once over there in the UAR.

The gist I got was that over there the wealthy Arab families like Saeed's can do whatever they want.

Only thing I found interesting was some of Saeed's opinions, I didn't mind getting a different perspective.

To show you how long its been, last time I was on over there was when we were going into Iraq.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Always wondered the story on Walter (pompous a$$).

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don, being Jewish is obviously very pro Israel, so at first sight its kinda strange he and Saeed are such good friends..

Saeed don't care at all for American (or British) Governments but that is because he is a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

In the past when one of the members hosted BBQ's for US troops about to deploy to Iraq, Saeed gave a generous contribution. He has also made contributions to an African hunt that AR members organised for a American vet..

I suspect the truth is that Saeed doesn't care much for any Government and thinks they are all corrupt ect hence my comment about him being a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

Last edited by Pete E; 01/13/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have made life long friends from AR and hunt with them each year

I too have witnessed the site die a very slow death

Want to piss off Walter? Post a pic of a female in his forum.....pathetic

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
hell, larry root hangs out there and i think they think he's normal. thats pretty telling.

styx ya just have to jab him

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8991022351/m/2371048081/p/2

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Just checked my membership and it's still there, joined the same time as here though I've never posted... never posted anywhere until here in '08. Joined sites to use the search function on reloading info, many sites required membership to search.

The thing I remember about that time and AR was Seafire and his bluedot loads... tried some in a 243 and they where amazing.

Haven't looked there in a long time.

Kent

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I joined there 6 or 7 years ago mostly because of the reloading section.I haven't looked at it for years,I could not stand the rampant anti American attitude of a lot of the political posters.Of course most of them are American and it's their right.I'm Canadian and just don't need to read that kind of S**t.Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
damn who made those scope mounts, are they called mount Everest mounts. lol.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pete E
Don, being Jewish is obviously very pro Israel, so at first sight its kinda strange he and Saeed are such good friends..

Saeed don't care at all for American (or British) Governments but that is because he is a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

In the past when one of the members hosted BBQ's for US troops about to deploy to Iraq, Saeed gave a generous contribution. He has also made contributions to an African hunt that AR members organised for a American vet..

I suspect the truth is that Saeed doesn't care much for any Government and thinks they are all corrupt ect hence my comment about him being a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

WTF is a Saeed ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know I jabbed him on it and got a PM from the puke..

Author

Topic: How are things in NJ ?

45-70 shooter

Posted 08 January 2013 06:50

Pretty dumb making the same post on AR and 24.

See you are crying to the webmaster over there about those evil people who cross you trolls and you order Bin to ban them.

Working on buying a nice rifle on 24. If I get it I'll post pics of it here so you can enjoy it.

BTW, there is no way to block people who have the skills and money to bounce over a dozen servers all over the world.

You poor fools think that "we" are "one" LOL !

We would still love to know what all this hatred, threats, lies and general foolishness is intended to accomplish.

I'll be up in NY in the spring. If time allows, I may stop by G&H ..... will I find you there ?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 6mm250
WTF is a Saeed ?

Mike

Mike,

He is the owner of the site..He is an arab from the UAE..

Regards,

Peter

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 59 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,191
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.