-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now what were the "odds" of you Crying Karens melting down,yet again today...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I only shot (7) different rifles and (3) pistols today,unless one counts extra S&W Model 41 barrels,then it was (5) pistoles? You Do Nothing Kchunts hash that one out. Hint. LAUGHING!

A years supply of spent cases for you Couchbound Kchunts,wouldn't begin to fill a TicTac box,but fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

It mighta been a (3) NIB Scope Day,because that just might be a 3-15x FFP MQ on a 1717D HB. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Typical Hurricane and Monsoon,but even burned a frame or two ala 1D4 and Big White Three Hunnert I.S. F/2.8,draggin' the shutter at shy of 1/3 focal length,for a wee bit of ambiance. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless you CLUELESS Fhuqktards' poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
PA Bob, just overlook Big Stick's posts. Seems he's off his meds again. I have a Weaver K series 4x fixed power scope on my 358 Win. and a older Leupold VXII 2-7x33 on my one of my 45-70's. I could switch them between the two rifles and wouldn't miss a beat. The Weavers aren't available now but, I sure like the 4x fixed power on the 358 Win. and wish I had bought another when they were still available.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I have a Vari-X 2-7 Compact in the Classifieds

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Begs,

You tell her and reiterate even more,that someone as fhuqking as Stupid as you,couldn't begin to "critique" a scope even if reading a cue card...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Correlate "all" of that "amassed" "round count",while you are at it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Day Dreaming heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

NEB',

I feel your pain and have Puked more than a few Reupold Compacts and seen lotsa others,crash and burn. Hint.

Actual use,do thangs that Couchbound Kchunts cain't begin to savvy.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stick, thoughts on that Meopta?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Absolute Dog Schit fhuqking junk and hilariously so. Hint...............

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ignore function works great. I know he said something but no idea what

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clair,

There is no need for you to reiterate the obvious,in that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining,Crying and Lying heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Man, Stinky knows how to f u c k up a rifle and scope.

And a thread to boot!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

Now ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you,6mm and Clair have all "proclaimed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Droolers just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit on top of your Crying Karen Whining STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts upsetting you so,as you set upon your Couchbound Kchunts and "live" vicariously. I dare you to find me "mistaken",though you "can't read" this. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and MAGNIFICENT Retardation.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PA_Bob
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....

The SHV 3-10x42 with Forceplex reticle is a reliable non-tactical scope. May be a little heavier than you'd like and have a little bigger objective, but it's compact and not overly large. I think it's the most reliable "regular folk's" scope on the market.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by PA_Bob
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....

We have learned a lot as a group of riflemen over the years. Apparently we have learned that we can't hit targets or kill game unless we have a bunch of fancy knobs and/or busy reticles. Urrrbody want to be Chris Kyle an' sschit.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mathman
How much does a typical general market, non-obsessive shoot in a year?

Less than a box of shells, most shoot a few rounds to make sure it's "still on from last year" and call it good.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'BIC,

None of these fhuqktards shoot anything other than their mouths or Imaginations and couldn't even fhuqking begin to "critique" scope performance. Hint.

Not that it ain't funnier than fhuqk,to let 'em TRY. Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Cluckin',

Your Brokedick Insecurities are very WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

While all Modern scopes have vertical and horizontal adjustments,exceedingly very fhuqking FEW do so as billed,let alone hold zero or repeat. Pardon that simplistic Fact upsetting you so. There is MUCH to be said for glass that RELIABLY arranges POA/POI intersections and robust mounting systes which compliment same. Read that again. Now one more time. Nod your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

I realize you CLUELESS Fhuqktards haven't even a compass bearing of where your first clue is and rest assured,that is the ONLY reason this schit is soooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS. You Crying Kchunts are doing your best! Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps extrapolate how you DUMBEST of fhuqks,always transform into a "we",when waxing eloquent with your Vagina Monologues? Your boundless Stupidity,is fhuqking magnificent in it's grandeur. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words on zero retention. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words on tracking and repeats. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gimme a CNS Wind Call through the FFP Spotter. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

bersh,

Them numbers are VERY fhuqking generous.

Hint........................

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by 1minute
Really like the scout scopes for those lever actions. Mounted well forward, they leave all the action workings fully accessible. Front screw and rear sight dovetail under an XS rail. Low, trim, stout, and unbelievably accurate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

45-70 as a dark timber elk unit. Only mistake with this unit was hopping up the ammo. One does not need to do that with 400+ grain slugs. Have 85 hot rounds I wish someone would shoot up for me.

Very, very nice looking setup!

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sniveling and bitching is off the charts this mornin.. epic pelosi style meltdown

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
PA Bob, even the lowly VX 1 2-7 works well on the 358...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Judman
PA Bob, even the lowly VX 1 2-7 works well on the 358...

There's no blood. You obviously scared it to death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is a HILARIOUSLY fascinating constant,that the less one "knows" or "does",the "better" Schit Riggin' is. Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,them are the folks who MUST "live" vicariously and are feverishly glued to the words of others,to an extent that it preoccupies their EVERY thought and "move",as they are powerless in the refrain to extoll obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Vernacular,punctuation and riding coat tails are the order of EVERY fhuqking day. Which never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. LAUGHING!

Same goes an inability to NOT be mesmerized by stunningly Splendid Pixels,which is undoubtedly paved with the gross innate inability to procure wares worth a fhuqk. Some even "think" a phone is a fhuqking "camera". Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness however,I reckon I'll not mount more than a couple scopes today...unless one counts Dot Sights and you gals will have to hash that one out too?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Leupold VX-3, 1.75-6x32 on JES bored .358 Win Pre-64 M-70 Fwt. in Warne, Horizontal low rings. Quick at low power, not bad on max for most shooting I'll do with this gun.

I like Alumina lens covers. I would think this qualifies as a "regular folk's scope".

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.