Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Biden is going to be President about as much as Jeff Dunham's Puppet Walter is going to be president...
notice how one looks like each other....

bin Biden is just like Walter a Puppet... a Puppet of the Chinese Communists, doing the bidding of the world financial Globalist Crowd..

That is exactly what they are doing now.... Taking control of the world... and the first objective one would have to do is to take Queen off the Chess board.... and the Queen is the United States, the most powerful on the Chess Board....after that the entire world is pawns...
China is the Globalist's Queen on the Chess Board...

any strategist will tell you it is easier to control your enemy from within, than from the outside...
and the Mole to do so is the entire democRATic Party along with every Rhino in the so called Republican Party...
All part of the Swamp that are more than ready to sell out as long as they can stay in power and get all their perks and benefits..

but they are too short sighted and stupid to see that they will also be swept under the Rug, when they outlive their usefulness...

any hope of accomplishing stopping this take over, had better start sooner than later, before it gets too entrenched...

but the " it can't happen here" crowd, will blindly sit here and do nothing....

people like me won't survive this... like others, one by one we'll be taken, and eventually disposed of..
just like our Founding Fathers were until they stood up... and many of them didn't survive it either..

but their sacrifice gave us the nation that we had until recently....

I'm descendant of the first people to settle in this nation....my ancestors have stood up in every conflict this nation has endured...

Guess it is my turn how I look at it...

as a nation, we can die in chains on our knees or die standing up and fighting for what was ours...

We have had what we have enjoyed by the sacrifices of those before us... now it is our turn...What will we do as a nation..
Stand up and oppose those from within, or do we just stand down.. and let them take the entire nation away from us..
and compensate us with a trinket like a stimulus Check...

kinda feels like how Manhatten was bought from the Indians for $24.00 as the history books go...

maybe people need to look closer, to how the government treated the Indians 100 plus years ago...
look how that ended up for them...

something to start thinking about folks... history once again is repeating itself...

and to look back when its all gone, and think how it started with simple election fraud... by our own citizens who put the party first over the needs and well being of the nation......

Enjoy today and tomorrow, because we all are living the last two best days of our lives....

Wednesday at 12 noon, China and Globalism has finally taken over our entire nation... completing what they have been working toward
for the last 60 plus years....Trumps 4 years motivated them to hurry up and get it done, so nothing like him ever pops up again...and hence the democRATS wanting to make sure he never runs for office ever again....

its happen right before your eyes ,and most don't even see it... because remember.. America's " it can't happen here" syndrome..

Lenin never really got to be in charge of the new Bolshevik state either.
He was in exile when they attacked in St. Petersburg and by the time he returned the pecking order was already established and Stalin was putting his methods into action.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KC

Say that I'm sitting on the beach and I watch a woman walk from left to right in front of me. I know that she did it. I saw her do it and she left tracks. But the surf came in and washed her tracks away. That doesn't mean that she didn't walk in front of me. It just means that she covered her tracks.

We all watched TV on November 6th and 7th. We went to bed on Tuesday night and the conservatives had a comfortable lead. Hundreds of thousands of ballots were dumped during the middle of the night. They were mostly in battleground states and mostly Democrat votes. We woke up Wednesday morning and Joe Biden was miraculously ahead. They covered their tracks so theirs no evidence. But we all know that the Democrat politicians have pulled off a coup and they have stolen our Republic in the process. We saw it happen.

A few protesters stormed the Capitol building but then left in peace. That's it. That's all that has been done about it. There's no armed revolt. The Democrat politicians are positioning thousands of Federal troops to guard Washington DC during the inaugurations of the usurper. But I doubt that any significant number of citizens will try to make an armed revolt and take back out Republic.

I was told by someone wiser than me, that people with full bellies don't revolt. We have full bellies. So I guess that nothing will be done about it. We will be enslaved by the communists that run the Democrat party and mainstream media. Since we're not going to do anything about it, then we get what we deserve. It's a shame to leave this state of affairs to my grandchildren.

No offense to you, but it does a disservice to reality to agree with the commies and Fudds about there being "no evidence". There's plenty of evidence...nay, proof. It's just being ignored.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
People quickly forget this....

They acknowledge that 75 million people voted for Donald Trump...

That is AFTER millions of votes for Trump were cast, and then transferred to bin Biden's page... MILILIONS of votes just transferred...
Those were more Trump supporters...

And then there were millions of votes that just showed up in the Middle of the Night AFTER all the Republican poll watchers were told to leave, along with tired democRATS.. who knew why they were leaving... then people when there were not really allowed to watch what they were there to watch.... and then just kicked out by force...

I'll be Trump supporters number well over 100 Million.. WELL OVER...

Biden's "supporters" probably number 30% of that figure... certainly not over 40% of the support Trump has legitimately...

The real failure in the system, is that those that are suppose to report this, either didn't or it was swept under the carpet like so much dirt..

State legislatures and courts who are suppose to do a job of correcting it, did NOTHING.. which means it is part of the fix...

Our street burned all summer from Antifa and NLM...yet those in office did nothing...

The capitol gets stormed and they are pissing in their pants... Because they are personally seeing that they could get hurt now..
By the People!.....THERE ARE 535 Senators and Congressmen....there WASN'T 535 PEOPLE INSIDE THE CAPITOL.... so these Politicians w WERE NOT OUTNUMBERED!....NONE OF THE PEOPLE STORMING THE CAPITOL WERE ARMED WITH FIREARMS...

YET THESE POLITICIANS WERE PISSING IN THEIR PANTS...

535 Politicians pissing in their pants and panties....with the Capitol Police there protecting them no less...

so if 100 MILLION PLUS start standing up against these clowns, do we think they won't notice?
Do we think they won't be very afraid?? If their local offices get stormed? They are harassed where ever they go like Maxine Watters wanted to do and have others do to Republicans, Trump Supporters etc? Like DemocRATS, they can dish it out but can't take it...

Is it the fault of our government and politicians or is it the FAULT OF THE PUBLIC TO DO NOTHING but complain about it?

we as a nation need to look in the mirror... we control more than we give ourselves credit for... Our nation was designed that way.. that is why we have a First and Second Amendment.... The Government serves the People... NOT the people serve those who are in power...

A 100 Million people ALONE Individually can do nothing.... 100 MILLION STAND TOGETHER, THIS CAN BE TURNED AROUND REAL QUICK...but instead we all just sit at home, cry woe is me.. and DO NOTHING COLLECTIVELY....

it is our fault as citizens that these people get away with this.....we outnumber them drastically.. yet we do nothing..
That is what is killing our nation and handing it over to the communists of the liberal left....

meanwhile over the next four years or more... how many of us will be gone forever, because they individually will come and take us away..
because we stood down and did nothing..... we are not the nation of men our founding fathers created for us... we are a nation of crybabies, who are lazy and afraid of 535 people in congress and 2 in the Executive Branch....

This is the People's Fault... we have let it happen and do nothing....

'WELL WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT??" is not an answer.. we all know what the answer is.... not enough have the backbone to do it..

Instead on everyone's mind is: WHERE IS MY STIMULUS CHECK???

“We’ll what can we do about it is not the answer”

Spot on.

But neither is “ let’s vote them out of office”, “let’s start a third party” are prolly the stupidest answers or plan to fix this.

OK Steve - how about we start a 3rd party THEN BEFORE NEXT ELECTION fix the Mail in & Dominion bullchitt ?? What'cha say ???

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Simple. For the rest of my life I will not vote for cheaters. The democrats are cheaters. There will never be a need for voting for a cheater for the next 20 years or until I'm dead. It doesn't make any difference at what level. The entire party are cheaters. If you puff one peter, you are a cock$ucker for life.

kwg

How do you know you won’t, does your state have electric voting, mail-in voting, etc., you will never again know whom you actually voted for.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by KC

Say that I'm sitting on the beach and I watch a woman walk from left to right in front of me. I know that she did it. I saw her do it and she left tracks. But the surf came in and washed her tracks away. That doesn't mean that she didn't walk in front of me. It just means that she covered her tracks.

We all watched TV on November 6th and 7th. We went to bed on Tuesday night and the conservatives had a comfortable lead. Hundreds of thousands of ballots were dumped during the middle of the night. They were mostly in battleground states and mostly Democrat votes. We woke up Wednesday morning and Joe Biden was miraculously ahead. They covered their tracks so theirs no evidence. But we all know that the Democrat politicians have pulled off a coup and they have stolen our Republic in the process. We saw it happen.

A few protesters stormed the Capitol building but then left in peace. That's it. That's all that has been done about it. There's no armed revolt. The Democrat politicians are positioning thousands of Federal troops to guard Washington DC during the inaugurations of the usurper. But I doubt that any significant number of citizens will try to make an armed revolt and take back out Republic.

I was told by someone wiser than me, that people with full bellies don't revolt. We have full bellies. So I guess that nothing will be done about it. We will be enslaved by the communists that run the Democrat party and mainstream media. Since we're not going to do anything about it, then we get what we deserve. It's a shame to leave this state of affairs to my grandchildren.

I'll be ok, we'll have a peaceful protest.

You still blaming Trump? Why don’t you support him?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That is AFTER millions of votes for Trump were cast, and then transferred to bin Biden's page... MILILIONS of votes just transferred...

And then there were millions of votes that just showed up in the Middle of the Night AFTER all the Republican poll watchers were told to leave, along with tired democRATS.. who knew why they were leaving... then people when there were not really allowed to watch what they were there to watch.... and then just kicked out by force...

Biden's "supporters" probably number 30% of that figure... certainly not over 40% of the support Trump has legitimately...

The real failure in the system, is that those that are suppose to report this, either didn't or it was swept under the carpet like so much dirt..

State legislatures and courts who are suppose to do a job of correcting it, did NOTHING.. which means it is part of the fix...

Our street burned all summer from Antifa and NLM...yet those in office did nothing...

The capitol gets stormed and they are pissing in their pants... Because they are personally seeing that they could get hurt now..
By the People!.....THERE ARE 535 Senators and Congressmen....there WASN'T 535 PEOPLE INSIDE THE CAPITOL.... so these Politicians w WERE NOT OUTNUMBERED!....NONE OF THE PEOPLE STORMING THE CAPITOL WERE ARMED WITH FIREARMS...

535 Politicians pissing in their pants and panties....with the Capitol Police there protecting them no less...

so if 100 MILLION PLUS start standing up against these clowns, do we think they won't notice?
Do we think they won't be very afraid?? If their local offices get stormed? They are harassed where ever they go like Maxine Watters wanted to do and have others do to Republicans, Trump Supporters etc? Like DemocRATS, they can dish it out but can't take it...

Is it the fault of our government and politicians or is it the FAULT OF THE PUBLIC TO DO NOTHING but complain about it?

we as a nation need to look in the mirror... we control more than we give ourselves credit for... Our nation was designed that way.. that is why we have a First and Second Amendment.... The Government serves the People... NOT the people serve those who are in power...

A 100 Million people ALONE Individually can do nothing.... 100 MILLION STAND TOGETHER, THIS CAN BE TURNED AROUND REAL QUICK...but instead we all just sit at home, cry woe is me.. and DO NOTHING COLLECTIVELY....

it is our fault as citizens that these people get away with this.....we outnumber them drastically.. yet we do nothing..
That is what is killing our nation and handing it over to the communists of the liberal left....

meanwhile over the next four years or more... how many of us will be gone forever, because they individually will come and take us away..
because we stood down and did nothing..... we are not the nation of men our founding fathers created for us... we are a nation of crybabies, who are lazy and afraid of 535 people in congress and 2 in the Executive Branch....

'WELL WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT??" is not an answer.. we all know what the answer is.... not enough have the backbone to do it..

Spot on.

But neither is “ let’s vote them out of office”, “let’s start a third party” are prolly the stupidest answers or plan to fix this.

OK Steve - how about we start a 3rd party THEN BEFORE NEXT ELECTION fix the Mail in & Dominion bullchitt ?? What'cha say ???

Perfect, now how you gunna do that.

Getting rid of Dominion and Mail-in ballots is akin to passing term limit legislation, pipe dream at best, to much money involved.

Maybe we could start with arresting and prosecution the hundreds/thousands of poll workers that were caught on camera Cheating, or prosecuting those like Omar that were caught Red Handed ballot harvesting, Do we see any of that happening.
NO, WE DO NOT.
Instead of the powers that be looking to fix election fraud, they will be looking at how they can get their piece if the corruption pie.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/18/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Spot on.

Getting rid of Dominion and Mail-in ballots is akin to passing term limit legislation, pipe dream at best, to much money involved.

Maybe we could start with arresting and prosecution the hundreds/thousands of poll workers that were caught on camera Cheating, or prosecuting those like Omar that were caught Red Handed ballot harvesting, Do we see any of that happening.
NO, WE DO NOT.
Instead of the powers that be looking to fix election fraud, they will be looking at how they can get their piece if the corruption pie.

An organized party of 75 million voters constantly berating congress critters to correct wrongs in the voting system and railing together with each other about any perceived infringement on the constitution and a notice that 75 million voters will NOT obey ANY law passed in contradiction to the constitution would be a force to be dealt with.

Constant pressure from an organized Party,,,just like their constant unabated pressure.

And with Trump at the head of that party. Again, it’s now or never and we can’t be passive in any manner.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The promise of violence is what it's going to take - as long as we ''talk'' they aren't going to listen .

Have regional meetings somewhere with 75 million gun toting patriots spread out across The United States , the sight of several million per location would put the fear of God in them .

Talking and lawsuits won't scare the crooks one bit .

So in other words - nothing is going to happen - too many full bellies - chipNdips - NFL - honey hand me another pepsi .

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/18/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Spot on.

NO, WE DO NOT.

An organized party of 75 million voters constantly berating congress critters to correct wrongs in the voting system and railing together with each other about any perceived infringement on the constitution and a notice that 75 million voters will NOT obey ANY law passed in contradiction to the constitution would be a force to be dealt with.

Constant pressure from an organized Party,,,just like their constant unabated pressure.

And with Trump at the head of that party. Again, it’s now or never and we can’t be passive in any manner.

Jmo

Sure we will as long as their are LEO willing to enforce them and prosecutors willing to prosecute.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Old Toot seems to be the only one who gets it. The same Alinsky tactics that work for anticonstitutionalists would work for constitutionalists if enough people participated. File law suits against the DOJ for nor doing their job of investigating crimes and voter fraud. Revolver News just had a story about Barr refusing to get involved in the riots earlier this year. File lawsuits for constitutional violations like the gun control act of 1968 and all the other unconstitutional things they have done and are doing. The constitution does not provide a mechanism for unelected bureaucrats to make laws. That is the job of congress. Any rules or regulations imposed by bureaucrats are unconstitutional. There are so many ways to tie them in knots and make them defend their actions or inactions. I don't know but a small part of them, but it takes a lot of money and a lot of coordination and you have to have the resources to keep appealing and taking things to a higher court. You have to learn to play their game by their rules. I have said before, I canceled my membership in the Arizona Cattle Growers Association because of their ineffective lobbying. They would enter a negotiation by announcing "this is what we are willing to give up."
The NRA would be a good example of what not to do. Operate out of a single wide trailer in a conservative state and county where you can count on the local sheriff. Don't spend your resources on fancy clothes and expensive houses. Spend them finding people wronged by these laws and willing to take a stand. I dont know how to coordinate all this and I certainly don't have the money or computer skills to make it work. Most all of you are smarter and have more to offer than I. But something needs to be done or we will be living in an Orwellian world and the Agenda 21 world Glenn Beck described.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Spot on.

NO, WE DO NOT.

Jmo

Sure we will as long as their are LEO willing to enforce them and prosecutors willing to prosecute.

Cities and whole states told the federal government to go piss up a rope concerning sanctuary cities and states, gun laws, dope laws and the list goes on.

Would you support a Patriot Party lead by Donald Trump ?
Yes or no?

If not and beyond all of the negative rhetoric, what will you support and what will you do in the coming 4 years?

Simple questions, Steve and I mean no slam to you by asking them. Know that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Spot on.

NO, WE DO NOT.

Jmo

Cities and whole states told the federal government to go piss up a rope concerning sanctuary cities and states, gun laws, dope laws and the list goes on.

Yes or no?

If not and beyond all of the negative rhetoric, what will you support and what will you do in the coming 4 years?

I support President Trump and I will continue to support Donal J Trump in the future.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Spot on.

NO, WE DO NOT.

Jmo

Yes or no?

What Federal Gun laws did states successfully tell the Feds to puss up a rope?

I’m truly curious.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pete53
these liberals have no honor no god , there will be a day of reckoning ! you can only cheat and steal so long Karma will get you.

And how long did it take karma to get Stalin, Pol Pot and others?

And how many died waiting on “karma?”

Yup

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Ain’t a gotdamnmutherfuking thing gone happen, everyone got small nuts.

But not you. You'll be doing some real violence Wednesday right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Welcome to a democracy and overrun by people that have no connection to our countries founding ideals. It isn’t what we deserve. It’s “majority” mob rule.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slymule
Voting isn't going to fix this. A third party isn't going to fix this. Nothing short of Trump using the military to take back control and arresting, charging, and prosecuting ALL guilty parties will fix where we are today. If that doesn't happen we are left with taking up arms and doing it ourselves which would be a bloody confusion of killing.

Trump has given up and resigned himself to leaving

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I was in high school in 1967, we were taught the South started the civil war because of high tariffs on the things the South imported and all the tax money was spent in the North.
Only 1 in 10 Southerners had slaves.

It is no longer ok to teach that. The current narrative is that the civil war was fought over slavery.

When we ask "why did the South start the war?" , we are told that the south was afraid slavery would be outlawed with new states joining the union.

The only person I met with second hand knowledge said, ""They knocked on grandpa's door and said, "The yankees are invading, will you fight?""" and he took his rifle and was gone for 4 years.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clarkm
When I was in high school in 1967, we were taught the South started the civil war because of high tariffs on the things the South imported and all the tax money was spent in the North.
Only 1 in 10 Southerners had slaves.

It is no longer ok to teach that. The current narrative is that the civil war was fought over slavery.

When we ask "why did the South start the war?" , we are told that the south was afraid slavery would be outlawed with new states joining the union.

The only person I met with second hand knowledge said, ""They knocked on grandpa's door and said, "The yankees are invading, will you fight?""" and he took his rifle and was gone for 4 years.

Now we're back to glorifying the Lost Cause I see

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 7887mm08, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 13 invisible), 1,560 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.