-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

According to this NPR article, illegal voting occurs usually due to automatic voter registration(AVR).

According to this article, Georgia started using AVR and added 310,000 voters in 2019 possibly up to 750,000 by the November 2020 elections.

It seems to reason AVR is throwing the elections and possibly fraudulently.

Quando omni flunkus moritati

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It all started with motor voter back in the day.

It has just got worse.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by plainsman456
It all started with motor voter back in the day.

Brought to you by none other than Slick Willy.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I live in Oregon, and am married to a resident alien (green card holder. The state of Oregon will not issue my better half a full 8 year drivers license such as I get because their computer system can not verify an end date on the green card such as can be done on a student visa or the like. Oregon gives many green card holders one year drivers licenses, while at the same time trying to register then to vote knowing they are not citizens. Each time we go to the DMV and present the green card for residence proof, automatic voter registration is attempted. Each year we must take an additional precaution to avoid automatic voter registration.

Starting the first of this year, now Oregon is issuing full term drivers licenses to illegals, they ask for proof of identity, but will accept a written statement. Those who follow the rules get punished with one year drivers license while illegals get an eight year license.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Sounds about right

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CJWinWA
I live in Oregon, and am married to a resident alien (green card holder. The state of Oregon will not issue my better half a full 8 year drivers license such as I get because their computer system can not verify an end date on the green card such as can be done on a student visa or the like. Oregon gives many green card holders one year drivers licenses, while at the same time trying to register then to vote knowing they are not citizens. Each time we go to the DMV and present the green card for residence proof, automatic voter registration is attempted. Each year we must take an additional precaution to avoid automatic voter registration.

Starting the first of this year, now Oregon is issuing full term drivers licenses to illegals, they ask for proof of identity, but will accept a written statement. Those who follow the rules get punished with one year drivers license while illegals get an eight year license.

thank Queen Kate Brown for that... another freebie to obtain democRAT voters...

yet meanwhile the last time I had to renew my license, I had to supply a copy of my Birth Certificate showing I was an American citizen...
Meanwhile they let Mexicans and other hispanics just have another Hispanic vouch for them..

They didn't like my birth certificate at all.. so they told me to get another.. then told me it looked altered...

I was born in West VA in 1952...Called the state capitol and they told me I should get an unopened certified birth certificate and let the DMV open it...and said I should get multiple copies... same way.... that took 4 months to accomplish...

Then I get to the DMV, they have 5 people on duty.... they close 4 of the windows, even tho there had to be 50 people in there...
They opened each of my sealed notarized Birth Certificates, one at a time.... then each person "inspected" it....then the other etc...
then they produced a jewels eye micrometer, and each one examined each birth certificate and then they finally agreed they all looked the same... but they still didn't like them... and they were "reluctantly" issuing me a new license... and they made no bones about me being pissed at them, making me jump thru so many damn hoops.....

Welcome to Oregon... this was my experience because I am a Middle Aged white guy, who is responsible and not a drain on society or gay..
plus I had requested them putting my status as a veteran on my D/L and provided my DD 214.. they got real pissy...4 bimbos....
That took an hour.. while 50 some people waited to have their needs met, by one woman.....

I love the state and its beauty..... but I'd sure love to see all of these democRATS and Potlandia idiots, thrown out their windows, and landing on their heads....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Not that way in California. The state has actually made voter registration stricter. Many have to show a birth certificate and all name changes for

women Plus there are other requirements. Birth Certificates need to be original. Citizens get a Drivers license with a Star in the Upper right corner

Non Citizens do not. There are now many states following that rule. I had to show my DD214 and a letter from my VA rep to get veteran on my license.

people hear illegally do not get the Star either, but they get some kind of licenses. Bottom line is there is no automatic voter registration in this State.

Last edited by GunTruck50; 01/19/21.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,708
Posts18,494,424
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.