M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Hancock27
What do you mean "had"? LOL

Big girls need lubbin' too,

Was never a big Melissa Manchester fan, but the lyrics of "Nice Girls" come to mind.
Change one word and it comes out:

"Fat Girls
Think a lot about it!

Fat Girls
They do it too!

Fat Girls
Never talk about it...

But Fat Girls need it too!"

"Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it.” -- Stetson Bennett, Quarterback, Georgia Bulldogs
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Only for a month because she loved being on her knees.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My old lady Rotunda isn't tiny. I kinda like 'em that way though.

hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
A lot of guys have married thin, ended up with a corn fed woman, but that’s OK. I like em bigger as I get older. I’m lucky, Wifey hasn’t gained much in 35 years.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hanco
A lot of guys have married thin, ended up with a corn fed woman, but that’s OK. I like em bigger as I get older. I’m lucky, Wifey hasn’t gained much in 35 years.

Rotunda was what you would call voluptuous in her younger years. I should have known from her cankles and looking at her mother that she was going to thicken up. She bakes a wicked sweet potato pie though, so I'll keep her around.

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
No, but they don't stay that size forever.
The difference between a wife and a girlfriend is 30 lbs.

LMAO

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Plenty. I lived in WI

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
No, but. my buddy did. She was a paramedic. Annoying as hell. No matter what we were talking about, she would steer that conversation around to talking about her work. One track mind. I spent a lot less time running around with him while she was in the picture.

Other buddy has been married to a big gal for years, she is no looker, but a great woman. He should treat her better. I showed up there a few years ago, she told me she was getting shorter. No pause, I responded with, “You better quit that schit or you’re gonna look like Jabba the Hutt!” She laughed her azz off, and still laughs about it every time I see her.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
If you don’t marry them, they eventually ALL turn into fat girlfriends....

And if you do marry them, most of them turn into fat wives.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dated one girl for a while that was on the curvier side. Amazing woman, treated me like gold and I didn’t deserve it. Ended it with her because as amazing as she was that body type isn’t what I’m attracted to and knew I needed to move on before we got serious. Look back on it fondly, and she ended up marrying the guy she dated after me so it worked out well for both of us.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
After 42 years of being married, it is getting hard to remember the girl friends.

But if I had a fat girl friend, I would turn her into a model shape with a low carb diet, daily hike, and intermittent fasting.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
After my divorce, I was dating a lot. I had a lot of online dates with women I had never met before and had only seen in pics. I had a neighbor who always hung out in his garage. He had a TV and a beer fridge there. Over time he came to score the woman I brought home or that came over. Most often, I'd look over there and see a thumbs up. Every now and then a slight head nod. When I was really lucky he'd almost break out in a dance. I was in a bit of a dry spell and invited a girl I knew was "big boned" over. When she arrived, I walked outside to greet her. She got out of her car, and my neighbor threw his hands up in the air and shook his head "no" vigorously. A started laughing. She wasn't small in her photos, and they must have been for a "few pounds" ago.

After my divorce I came up with 2 sayings. The chunkier they are the faster the clothes come off. The other was. You’re not worried about how cute they are once you’re plugged in. Bonus 3rd quote the less you have invested in a girl the more willing they are to get raunchy and enjoy the ding a ling

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

never any really fat.........

but one in high school though.......

get memories of her every time I smell canned tuna------- cry

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I only went on a buffalo hunt once.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hogging!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I never had a fat girlfriend, but one time, I was hitchiking across the continent, from Washington state to Georgia.
A gal stopped to pick me up in Nebraska. Now that is very unusual for a solo female to pick up a male hitchiker.
One thing led to another, we went back to her apartment in Grand Island Nebraska and had a wild night. Very horny girl.

She was about 30 pounds overweight, when I was in college and had pickings of all those coeds I would not have given this chubby gal a second look.
But she was pretty good company that night in Grand Island.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
In my "dating" days, I have troubles aplenty finding ANY girlfriend! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
In between my divorce and finding my second wife, I was less than selective. If she was willing, so was I. I had some great times with some women who were seriously outside the traditional model physical standard. None of them would have gotten an entry onto the Classy Conversation and Good Women thread in Miscellaneous, below, but a couple of them were absolute wonders in the sack. I finally found a lovely woman who shared a lot of my values and also was careful about her weight and we've been happily married for the last 4-1/2 years.

hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
Didn’t Queen have a song about “Fat Bottom Girls”

Kevin Fowler does a mean cover of that song. Them girls are out there shakin them big butts. Man oh man!!!

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12savage, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,936
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.