Home
Posted By: hanco Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Who will admit they have? I don’t mean morbidly obese, but what we call a corn fed girl- full figured.

I had a couple, but I live 45 minutes from Houston and 50 minutes from Bryan. I could go to clubs either way. They had a big dance hall up there in Bryan. It was called the Hall of Fame club. I saved Bryan for the corn fed girls. Some of the corn fed girls could dance pretty good.

Who has had a corn fed girlfriend?

It’s 1:30 and I’m wide awake.
Nope.

I like spinners

Yes...but she wasn't mine.
No.
Originally Posted by hanco
Who will admit they have? I don’t mean morbidly obese, but what we call a corn fed girl- full figured.

I had a couple, but I live 45 minutes from Houston and 50 minutes from Bryan. I could go to clubs either way. They had a big dance hall up there in Bryan. It was called the Hall of Fame club. I saved Bryan for the corn fed girls. Some of the corn fed girls could dance pretty good.

Pictures or it didn't happen!!
Posted By: ledvm Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Is the Hall of Fame still there? Haven’t been there since 1999. But from 1989-1999...spent a good bit of time there.

Had a couple of colleagues who even played in the Hall of Fame Gang...the house band.
I believe we've already covered this topic:

Semi-Important Question
No.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
No, but they had the propensity to be fat sporting those big tits. It was a long time ago.

I hate big asses too.
If you don’t marry them, they eventually ALL turn into fat girlfriends....
Posted By: hanco Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by lapua6547

I wouldn’t take pics of myself with a corn fed girl. No cell phones then. I was married ten years, single from 82 to 86. You had to have a camera back then.

The Hall of Fame closed five or six years ago. There’s talk of it re-opening.
What do you mean "had"? LOL

Big girls need lubbin' too,
No, but they don't stay that size forever.
The difference between a wife and a girlfriend is 30 lbs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Warmth in the Winter

&

Shade in the Summer!

Ya!

GWB
Posted By: KFWA Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
if I had to choose between no girlfriend and a bigger girl - and I'm still a hormonally challenged young man, you better believe I'm gonna date the big girl, and be happy about it too
Originally Posted by geedubya

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Warmth in the Winter

&

Shade in the Summer!

Ya!

GWB

WHY. DID. YOU. EAT. MY. CHIPS!?
Got one now, life’s good
Never once did I go to bed with a fat chick, however, I have woken up with a couple.........
Most fat chicks are named Tammy
I've had a few chubby semen receptacles, in-between girlfriends.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Or Karen.
I didn’t mind a corn fed one, go out a few times, damn sure never let them know where I lived or let anybody I knew see me with one.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Or Karen.

Or Cheryl

....barf
Lol , yeah , and that's all I'm saying .
Kenneth
After my divorce, I was dating a lot. I had a lot of online dates with women I had never met before and had only seen in pics. I had a neighbor who always hung out in his garage. He had a TV and a beer fridge there. Over time he came to score the woman I brought home or that came over. Most often, I'd look over there and see a thumbs up. Every now and then a slight head nod. When I was really lucky he'd almost break out in a dance. I was in a bit of a dry spell and invited a girl I knew was "big boned" over. When she arrived, I walked outside to greet her. She got out of her car, and my neighbor threw his hands up in the air and shook his head "no" vigorously. A started laughing. She wasn't small in her photos, and they must have been for a "few pounds" ago.
Tons.

Or Karen.

Or Cheryl

....barf

Lol, Cheryl is always a big girl.
No, I feel sorry for overweight people, like me.

Or Karen.

Or Cheryl

....barf

That’s not true , but the only one I knew , I haven’t seen in years , but even in her late 40’s she still carried a pair of jeans just fine .
Kenneth
Even the folks that say no, have done it.
Posted By: RicG Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Used to have pig parties at UGA. Everybody would kick in $20... to be awarded to the "worst" one-nighter. Never won but...
Never once did I go to bed with a fat chick, however, I have woken up with a couple.........

laugh
Originally Posted by Hancock27

This.^^^ I mean, I dated them for their personality anyways.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
Originally Posted by RicG
Used to have pig parties at UGA. Everybody would kick in $20... to be awarded to the "worst" one-nighter. Never won but...

We used to call that... "Goin' Hoggin'" grin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RicG

We used to call that... "Goin' Hoggin'" grin

I guess I was “Goin Hoggin” when I was going up to the Hall of Fame club. Lots of Aggie girls were in there. It was close to A&M, drinking age was 18 then. I always had a good time at that place. Way more girls to guys ratio.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Even the folks that say no, have done it.

That’s kinda what I was thinking 🤔

Only for an hour or so.
More cushion for the pushin'....
More bounce for the ounce.
Salad dodgers!

Was never a big Melissa Manchester fan, but the lyrics of "Nice Girls" come to mind.
Change one word and it comes out:

"Fat Girls
Think a lot about it!

Fat Girls
They do it too!

Fat Girls
Never talk about it...

But Fat Girls need it too!"
Only for a month because she loved being on her knees.
My old lady Rotunda isn't tiny. I kinda like 'em that way though.
A lot of guys have married thin, ended up with a corn fed woman, but that’s OK. I like em bigger as I get older. I’m lucky, Wifey hasn’t gained much in 35 years.
A lot of guys have married thin, ended up with a corn fed woman, but that’s OK. I like em bigger as I get older. I’m lucky, Wifey hasn’t gained much in 35 years.

Rotunda was what you would call voluptuous in her younger years. I should have known from her cankles and looking at her mother that she was going to thicken up. She bakes a wicked sweet potato pie though, so I'll keep her around.
Posted By: tzone Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

LMAO
Posted By: tzone Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Plenty. I lived in WI
No, but. my buddy did. She was a paramedic. Annoying as hell. No matter what we were talking about, she would steer that conversation around to talking about her work. One track mind. I spent a lot less time running around with him while she was in the picture.

Other buddy has been married to a big gal for years, she is no looker, but a great woman. He should treat her better. I showed up there a few years ago, she told me she was getting shorter. No pause, I responded with, “You better quit that schit or you’re gonna look like Jabba the Hutt!” She laughed her azz off, and still laughs about it every time I see her.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555

And if you do marry them, most of them turn into fat wives.
Dated one girl for a while that was on the curvier side. Amazing woman, treated me like gold and I didn’t deserve it. Ended it with her because as amazing as she was that body type isn’t what I’m attracted to and knew I needed to move on before we got serious. Look back on it fondly, and she ended up marrying the guy she dated after me so it worked out well for both of us.

MM
After 42 years of being married, it is getting hard to remember the girl friends.

But if I had a fat girl friend, I would turn her into a model shape with a low carb diet, daily hike, and intermittent fasting.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
After my divorce, I was dating a lot. I had a lot of online dates with women I had never met before and had only seen in pics. I had a neighbor who always hung out in his garage. He had a TV and a beer fridge there. Over time he came to score the woman I brought home or that came over. Most often, I'd look over there and see a thumbs up. Every now and then a slight head nod. When I was really lucky he'd almost break out in a dance. I was in a bit of a dry spell and invited a girl I knew was "big boned" over. When she arrived, I walked outside to greet her. She got out of her car, and my neighbor threw his hands up in the air and shook his head "no" vigorously. A started laughing. She wasn't small in her photos, and they must have been for a "few pounds" ago.

After my divorce I came up with 2 sayings. The chunkier they are the faster the clothes come off. The other was. You’re not worried about how cute they are once you’re plugged in. Bonus 3rd quote the less you have invested in a girl the more willing they are to get raunchy and enjoy the ding a ling

never any really fat.........

but one in high school though.......

get memories of her every time I smell canned tuna------- cry
I only went on a buffalo hunt once.
Hogging!
I never had a fat girlfriend, but one time, I was hitchiking across the continent, from Washington state to Georgia.
A gal stopped to pick me up in Nebraska. Now that is very unusual for a solo female to pick up a male hitchiker.
One thing led to another, we went back to her apartment in Grand Island Nebraska and had a wild night. Very horny girl.

She was about 30 pounds overweight, when I was in college and had pickings of all those coeds I would not have given this chubby gal a second look.
But she was pretty good company that night in Grand Island.
In my "dating" days, I have troubles aplenty finding ANY girlfriend! laugh
In between my divorce and finding my second wife, I was less than selective. If she was willing, so was I. I had some great times with some women who were seriously outside the traditional model physical standard. None of them would have gotten an entry onto the Classy Conversation and Good Women thread in Miscellaneous, below, but a couple of them were absolute wonders in the sack. I finally found a lovely woman who shared a lot of my values and also was careful about her weight and we've been happily married for the last 4-1/2 years.
Didn’t Queen have a song about “Fat Bottom Girls”

Kevin Fowler does a mean cover of that song. Them girls are out there shakin them big butts. Man oh man!!!
No. You can't push a rope.

I think crazy keeps women thin
No obese women,but I've always preferred em' on the thick side.
Some advice I got from one of the happiest married men I ever knew:

"You wanna make sure that when you pick a gal to marry, your new wife can handle her side of the topper/cap for the pickup when you're installing/removing it."

I don't believe I ever saw the 2 of them not happy together.

Or Karen.

Or Cheryl

....barf

I'm not so sure about that.

[Linked Image from files-cdn.sharenator.com]

[Linked Image from postermania.files.wordpress.com]
Originally Posted by ledvm
Is the Hall of Fame still there? Haven’t been there since 1999. But from 1989-1999...spent a good bit of time there.

Had a couple of colleagues who even played in the Hall of Fame Gang...the house band.

While at Aggieland 76-79, Dennis Ivey and The Waymen were the band there. Lots of thick girls dancing. Mine, wife of 41 years, wasn’t one of them! Lol.
Posted By: 673 Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by hookeye

I think crazy keeps women thin

LOL, truth^^^
Didn’t Queen have a song about “Fat Bottom Girls”

Kevin Fowler does a mean cover of that song. Them girls are out there shakin them big butts. Man oh man!!!

Think so!

ya!

GWB
Posted By: DMc Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Tons.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL
Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.
Back in the late 90’s, before wakeboard boats had ballast systems, a group of 200+ lb girls was highly sought after.
Originally Posted by Stammster
Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.

Disgusting year round.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by horse1
Some advice I got from one of the happiest married men I ever knew:

"You wanna make sure that when you pick a gal to marry, your new wife can handle her side of the topper/cap for the pickup when you're installing/removing it."

I don't believe I ever saw the 2 of them not happy together.

When I bought my first topper many years ago, I took my wife with me. She passed. Two nice toppers came home with me that day.
By todays standards? No

But by early to mid 80s standards? Yes.

Watched the NightStalker docudrama on the Flix with my 22 year old daughter last night. She was amazed by how skinny everyone was back then especially the Cops.

Originally Posted by FatCity67
By todays standards? No

But by early to mid 80s standards? Yes.

Watched the NightStalker docudrama on the Flix with my 22 year old daughter last night. She was amazed by how skinny everyone was back then especially the Cops.

As Rick James would say.....cocaine's a hell of a drug....
Roll 'em in flour---poke the wet spot...
I hadn’t thought about that but the girls were thinner and shorter back then, thicker and taller now.
I hadn’t thought about that but the girls were thinner and shorter back then, thicker and taller now.

Women can't keep breeding with tall, sturdy men and not expect their female children not to become taller and sturdier.
I've had a few. First piece of tail I got was from a corn fed girl. I figured if they were willing, why the hell not?
Paul B.
Posted By: aalf Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21

Helps when they're a screamer......ups the entertainment factor.....
I learned early in high school that the most fun girls to be with weren't the stuck up cheerleader, prom queen types. They were a level down. They might be skinny or a bit too heavy and not with movie star looks but they weren't trying to maintain a high level of cool. I went out with some who were a bit heavier than ideal but a long way from obese and for the most part they were really a lot of fun to be with.
Nope...
88' with my future wife. 5'7 probably 115 dripping wet. Me 6'3 200 maybe.

Originally Posted by aalf

Helps when they're a screamer......ups the entertainment factor.....

I like going to Wal Mart and buying ear plugs and Magnum condoms. You should see the look on them checker's faces.
They may not look as good doing it but it still feels good.
Pleasantly plump.
Almost every woman I dated has been around 145-160 and under 5'6. I love shorter woman. I love big tits. Theyre just naturally gonna have a little meat on their bones.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 01/19/21
Sweet tonnage of love... Tonnage on the bottom.
"Hey boy, buffalo woman wants to know when your gonna be ready for her"
Originally Posted by tzone
Plenty. I lived in WI

We prefer the term Romanesque in stature here in WI. With beer and cheese being a staple in our diet, they do tend to get kind of sturdy. Love’n don’t last, cook’n do.

For sure.......fat girls just appreciate it more.
Posted By: LBP Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
I have!!! 😁

Two weeks ago I did . One Monday and one Friday.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Lucky Bastid
Never dated one, but I’ve bedded plenty.
Castingcurvy and plumperpass are normal stops during my morning stretch.
Originally Posted by wildthang
Never dated one, but I’ve bedded plenty.
Castingcurvy and plumperpass are normal stops during my morning stretch.

Never dated a fat girl.

Dated and been with a few fudge buckets in years past
Never had a fat girlfriend, never owned a Dodge truck.

DF
In my experience...

Is there any other kind?
Damned ! Such a profound liar
😀
Kenneth

Meant towards DF
I used to think like a lot of you guys. The girl had to be skinny. But I look at it this way. Everyone f'ed that skinny girl. Every "corn fed" girl I have met have been the most loving and would never cheat on your ass.

You have to get past the what everyone thinks they should be. I went after the girl herself not what she weighed. I have meet some very wonderful women over the years. The one I have now I have been with for over 23 years. She is my everything. And we laugh at each other as we both age and put on weight.

So get over with your ego. You are probably the reason you have not found someone
Originally Posted by Torqued
Never dated a fat girl.

Dated and been with a few fudge buckets in years past

No
Originally Posted by SargeMO
No
LYING LIARS LIE!
I knew a couple that were well marbled.
Most my women were thin to medium, but 30 years ago I rode Orca the Whale!! Lived to tell about it!
Originally Posted by VernAK
I knew a couple that were well marbled.
At the fair, livestock judges will sometimes say a prize pig has some "finish".

So, that would go well with "marbling", mostly referring to cattle.

Guess there are always nicer ways to say what you're saying....

DF
Freddie knows the deal

Tons of them.

Tons

😝🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Tons of them.

Tons

😝🦫
😂🤣
I don't like morbidly obese women, but count me as a lover of thick girls.
Rick’s gonna have to add a Chubby Chaser forum for us!!!
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Originally Posted by ledvm

While at Aggieland 76-79, Dennis Ivey and The Waymen were the band there. Lots of thick girls dancing. Mine, wife of 41 years, wasn’t one of them! Lol.

When I was going to TAMU, we called that place “The Hall of Shame”. 😂
In all fairness , large women have large hearts
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

LOL ! That’s what we called it !

I don’t remember very many fat women when I was living in Aggie Land.

Some of the most beautiful girls in the world there in the early 80’s. 👍🏻
You don’t care how cute they are once you’re plugged in, The problem with the chunkier ones is it limits how good different positions are. Prolly always needed a longer ding a ling could have been a factor too😂😂
Tons of them.

Tons

Weren't they twins?
Originally Posted by smokepole
Tons of them.

Tons

Weren't they twins?

Three on one, Smoke.

I did some fast math and figured I could survive it - if I didn’t have one on top of me and one on my face. The third beast was trying to toss the one riding reverse cowgirl off.

That about flattened me into the mattress.

Lol

🦫
You know it was a fat gurl, if when you’re done, you reach for a smoke and she ask where you keep the Snickers candy bars?

🦫
Originally Posted by LBP

If that happens look for Steelhead to be the moderator of that sub forum. 😂
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by LBP

If that happens look for Steelhead to be the moderator of that sub forum. 😂
😂🤣

You’re too old for blow, Hanco.
no fat girlfriends but had a few poke n run times before getting hitched to a hot babe

nothing huge but 20 yr old + - cute squealers with tig bits like this gal

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
My son thinks I am the pickiest guy on the planet over women....

Of course he has never seen pictures of my first wife, and what she was and then what she became within 2 years...

And then my mother gives me schitt, with " oh you men! You're always afraid of commitment! Well you need to be a real man and stayed married to her... all of my friends have grandchildren, and I don't. you OWE me! I want grandchildren"

So I was married for a thousand years, but we crammed it into 8 years..... If It wasn't for " My Cheating Heart"... I'd have never made it thru that thousand year stretch....I never looked back... and no one has ever wanted her since then....

If I hadn't been for my mom's hounding me for grandchildren like a chicken on a worm, I wouldn't have gotten married at all. I'd have finished my P.A. classes and probably either gone back in the military, or have been working at St Jude's.

I'll stay picky..... the one gal I wanted to marry.... She's still very good looking and a 110 Lbs or so...
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
Originally Posted by Seafire

Of course he has never seen pictures of my first wife, and what she was and then what she became within 2 years...

And then my mother gives me schitt, with " oh you men! You're always afraid of commitment! Well you need to be a real man and stayed married to her... all of my friends have grandchildren, and I don't. you OWE me! I want grandchildren"

So I was married for a thousand years, but we crammed it into 8 years..... If It wasn't for " My Cheating Heart"... I'd have never made it thru that thousand year stretch....I never looked back... and no one has ever wanted her since then....

If I hadn't been for my mom's hounding me for grandchildren like a chicken on a worm, I wouldn't have gotten married at all. I'd have finished my P.A. classes and probably either gone back in the military, or have been working at St Jude's.

I'll stay picky..... the one gal I wanted to marry.... She's still very good looking and a 110 Lbs or so...
Sounds fulfilling.

Not a very convincing way to explain away the gay

just saying
Posted By: hanco Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

LOL ! That’s what we called it !

I don’t remember very many fat women when I was living in Aggie Land.

Some of the most beautiful girls in the world there in the early 80’s. 👍🏻

I’d agree with that, but some corn fed girls went there too. It’s 12:30 and I’m wide awake.
A little thin in the waist for me but the rest is perfect
This is what we call corn fed down here

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Better a little thicker in the waist and thighs!
No. never had a corn fed one.
Originally Posted by LBP
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that the current Mrs. Shefire? The lazy one that looks at you like a payday.

Or the one that got away?
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

Not always true...😉

Dude who the fugk you kidding?

Ugly the most contagious thing you got down there. Besides lazy.

LOL
never once have I went to bed with a fat girl........However I may have woken up with one or two.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
I look back fondly on the big girl I dated. I might not have wore it out but I sure as hell broke it in good.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I look back fondly on the big girl I dated. I might not have wore it out but I sure as hell broke it in good.

Stop talking about your ass hole.

LOL
Originally Posted by smokepole
Tons of them.

Tons

Weren't they twins?

Three on one, Smoke.

I did some fast math and figured I could survive it - if I didn’t have one on top of me and one on my face. The third beast was trying to toss the one riding reverse cowgirl off.

That about flattened me into the mattress.

Lol

🦫

You just did what Viagra couldn't--gave LBP a four-hour erection.
Good friend is built pretty sturdy, well he is fat, but gets lots of action. His famous statement is "they might not know I was in 'em but they will certainly know I was on 'em!

DAMN...

That is funny.
Never had one as a girlfriend. Got drunk and got taken advantage of by some heavies more than my fair share of times. Had to give up drinking.
Originally Posted by 320090T
Good friend is built pretty sturdy, well he is fat, but gets lots of action. His famous statement is "they might not know I was in 'em but they will certainly know I was on 'em!

lololololol
Love them.
Hell Yeah!!! Is that top girl Krystal Swift?
My wife isn't fat she's pleasantly plump
Originally Posted by tedthorn
My wife isn't fat she's pleasantly plump
Definitely not fat. I remember the bikini pics you posted several years ago, that she almost killed you for as I remember. Good looking woman!
Posted By: JeffA Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
I rode a Moped once and they say it's the same thing as a fat chick.
It didn't get me off either.
Never had one as a girlfriend. Got drunk and got taken advantage of by some heavies more than my fair share of times. Had to give up drinking.
Never. But I did ride a moped once.

Let's keep that on the down low please...
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Never. But I did ride a moped once.

Let's keep that on the down low please...

smile

that is funny right there - Larry the cable guy
My first wife neglected to inform me of her various eating disorders,she balloned during and after her first pregnancy.
She got a gastric band,and , within a year figured out how to defeat it,she really packed on the pounds.I told her to get help,or i was gone.She choose food,i left.The last time i saw her in court,she was 5'2" 350#,diabetic, knees replaced,wheezing in an electric cart,and was almost unrecognizable to me.I doubt she ll see 60,food is her drug,and she s a hard core addict.
Roommate and I held a South Dakota style panty raid back in college, circa 1973. The female to male ratio was 5 to one. Many of the women were farmers or ranchers daughters. Cork and I went to the all girls dorms and posted about the party: They were to provide a pair of panties (hang on the door) with their name on them to participate. We auctioned each pair to the men and that would be the gal's date. No one would know which girl belonged to the panties. Roomie Cork and I made enough money to tide us over the rest of the year. Cork was a clever guy and convinced one of the cheerleaders (girl friend of one of the football team's captains) to put her name on an extra xxxxlarge pair. He was the only one that bid. Some of these panties went for $100 bucks, including the pair the captain bought. Cork only paid 5 bucks. The moral of the story was aligned with B. Franklin's (attributed to?) thought: "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see."
Look at a girls ankles at age 20! If they have fat ankles their arse will be wider than the length of an axe handle and a plug of Brown Mule chewing tobacco when they're 40!!
No
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Look at a girls ankles at age 20! If they have fat ankles their arse will be wider than the length of an axe handle and a plug of Brown Mule chewing tobacco when they're 40!!

I advise my son to look at the mom. If she looks good at 50, then your wife will mostly likely too
Axe handle asses 😋

I advise my son to look at the mom. If she looks good at 50, then your wife will mostly likely too

my ex-wife was a good looker when she was 20ish yo. then she divorced me and 30ish yo she was little plump. 40ish yo she was plump. 50ish yo she looks like a plump pumpkin. just like her mother was.

i don't want to do marriage again, living with a woman, its alright., but i'll never say "i do" again.

my dating goes from skinny chicks to curvy. i have only slept with fat chick once, we both were drunk off our butts. one curvy girl i dated when i came off a divorce, was the one i dreamed about. but after couple of years, we decided to be friends. i still see her every week, heck i was invited to her wedding a couple of years ago. she still has curves after 30+ years.
I like the corn fed ones best. Riding a fine line with that though. Doesn’t take much for them to cross over into the fat zone.
Posted By: RAM Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23

Or Karen.

Or Cheryl

....barf

Cheryl Teigs ?
Ankle test WORKS.
Originally Posted by boatammo
Ankle test WORKS.

Yep, that old adage still is in force. "If her ankles look like they'll carry 300 pounds ... they will." grin

L.W.
Yep, ankles/elbows/mom. Look at the back of their arms. If they have the fat trying to droop over the elbows—bad sign. Big ankles—yep. Mom???—definite strike three.

We all put on some pounds as we age, but don’t want to wake up to some 200-250 pounder at age 45….
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Yep, ankles/elbows/mom. Look at the back of their arms. If they have the fat trying to droop over the elbows—bad sign. Big ankles—yep. Mom???—definite strike three.

We all put on some pounds as we age, but don’t want to wake up to some 200-250 pounder at age 45….
There are a lot cuties in the 200 lbs range.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

The first wife was fairly slender, but did have large ankles. She's 67 now, still fairly slender, with big ankles..
Lots of beautiful women at 200 lbs case in point!

She's a good one!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/NMnGzJcY/2-C00-DA68-5450-4-CE8-8-C1-C-6-C909-C81-B092.webp[/img] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: tzone Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
Originally Posted by 320090T

TFF!
Posted By: MAC Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23

Not a girlfriend but I spent a week with your old lady. Does that count?
Posted By: las Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
Do 2 "normal" ones at the same time count as one fat one?

Asking for a friend, and he ain't admitting to anything.

Ah, the college years!

Note: it's best if they don't know each other if into the exclusively thing...

But it was good for a couple months.

Or so I'm told. smile
Originally Posted by LBP

WTF Is wrong with you?
You must weigh 400 lbs.
Those women are disgusting to me.
I'd saddle up that woman
Just before I went into he Air Force I was dating a rather chubby girl. Nothing serious and it never got even into heavy petting, just some light making out. I'm at my duty station and I get an invite to her senior prom so after clearing the time to have the leave to go I told her OK. The prom was OK but it was after it was over that it got very interesting. She must have been saving all that horniness for prom night as she turned me ever which was but loose. I didn't see her the next day as I had to get back to the base and it's a 600 mile run from San Francisco to Las Vegas. (Nellis AFB) A few das later I get Dear John from her, (WTF?) Seems it turns out that she was a virgin and messed up her pretty white dress. I was pretty friendly with her best friend and she told me what had happened. It was the girls mother that forced the break up. Too bad. It could have gotten real interesting.
PJ
Posted By: las Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/10/23
PJ- you did her in her dress? You cad! smile

nope....never

Did know a girl once that........

Smelled like sardines in places.........................................
Posted By: LBP Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/11/23
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by LBP

WTF Is wrong with you?
You must weigh 400 lbs.

No Sir 6’2” , 240. You said it right in your post Sal disgusting to you. Myself and a lot of guys here on the fire would fugk the bottom out of those big girls.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/11/23
Sal be like:

Originally Posted by RUM7
Sal be like:

Sals a good guy and definitely don’t like chubby girls. That’s all well and good but some of us do like em, hell everyone knows I prefer them hands down.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/11/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Sal be like:

Sals a good guy and definitely don’t like chubby girls. That’s all well and good but some of us do like em, hell everyone knows I prefer them hands down.
Don't get me wrong. I joke but I always got a fellow CA renegade's back.
Originally Posted by LBP
Sal be like:

Sheit I forgot he was from California 😉😁
My best friend says that if she ain't 280 she ain't a lady !
Know a guy from when his and my son played high school football. One day he walks up and says “I like big women. My wife went to her doctor today and she weighs over 300 pounds!!!!” Just out of the blue, like he was looking for people to tell. Is fat addictive??? I don’t mean plump, I mean as in the Inflatable Woman just add sugar.
Speaking for myself, I don’t know about 300 but there’s plenty of beautiful women 200+
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
You’ve ever had a girlfriend, Cardenas unless Chili eater counts
Originally Posted by LBP
Speaking for myself, I don’t know about 300 but there’s plenty of beautiful women 200+

Don’t know if the lady a couple posts up hits 200 but she’s a buttercup for sure. A head turner. Yeah I’m now the Older Generation. And I may be older but I ain’t dead. If y’all younger generation even think of culling that there’s no hope for this civilization, generation, way of life.
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by LBP

Don’t know if the lady a couple posts up hits 200 but she’s a buttercup for sure. A head turner. Yeah I’m now the Older Generation. And I may be older but I ain’t dead. If y’all younger generation even think of culling that there’s no hope for this civilization, generation, way of life.
Which one?
LBP,

Found this gal in Falfurrias. Told her about you. She seemed interested

Define “girlfriend.”

I may have bobbed a few big girls but it was episodic, not consistent.

P
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Which one?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
LBP,

He’s chunky enough. Can sure say that
Alexandra Scherbakova 5’8”, 240 lbs beautiful woman!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

Which one?
Yes Sir beautiful woman!
LBP,

Something looks off Woody
Originally Posted by LBP
LBP,

Something looks off Woody

No schidt!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by LBP

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's about the biggest I've had, but my girlfriend watched.

This is a fine looking woman.

Most of these other ones pictured here are porkers. I’ll do without before I take one of them.
This girls about as fat as I like them. You can just see the end of her rib cage:

Curvy women for me. I don't like the bony tailbone staring at me.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Originally Posted by LBP

That's about the biggest I've had, but my girlfriend watched.

😳😁
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
This girls about as fat as I like them. You can just see the end of her rib cage:

Oh no, that poor lass is starving!
Originally Posted by Morewood
Curvy women for me. I don't like the bony tailbone staring at me.
Yes Sir!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IDXHzvccUnQ
done several thick wives , FAtT is a relative term of how in shape they are but.. I think the husband's absolutely regretted it afterwards how they treated them..
the terms FAT and thick quite honestly are quite relative I played with a few really skinny thin gals that were perfect on the BMI chart ass was flat and flabby absolutely nasty [bleep]..
there's a [bleep] of judgmental people here that probably hasn't actually looked at their self or the spouse in a long time...

that said BMI charts are quite often a [bleep] joke..
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
And when you do marry em, they all turn into fat wives!
Originally Posted by LBP
Sal be like:

Renegade?

Phew.....yeah...a real contrary opinion.
Originally Posted by ldholton
done several thick wives , FAtT is a relative term of how in shape they are but.. I think the husband's absolutely regretted it afterwards how they treated them..
the terms FAT and thick quite honestly are quite relative I played with a few really skinny thin gals that were perfect on the BMI chart ass was flat and flabby absolutely nasty [bleep]..
there's a [bleep] of judgmental people here that probably hasn't actually looked at their self or the spouse in a long time...

that said BMI charts are quite often a [bleep] joke..
Absolutely, and no two women carry the weight in the same way. One chick at 200 lbs might be terrible and the next maybe really hot.
That Delmar is one lucky bastid, Christy Taylor as the chubby siren🥵

I'd better pretty sizable wager a lot of the guys that would never touch on them fat chicks and had a boner for several years...

must not always something to be ashamed of it it's just a pure [bleep] fact depending on the reason.. my personal opinion there ain't nothing worse and skinny flabby ass and fried egg titties
.. but then again they don't like dudes with probably little 5-in pecker that ain't real stiff .....'ll guarantee you this insulted some lot of feelings

Aren't you single with no children?
WTF Is wrong with you?
You must weigh 400 lbs.

Oh brother.

LOL

She ain’t got enough azz to keep my nuts off the sheets 😉
Originally Posted by hardway

SOP ...

the dudes that will never ever... snowballs chance in hell... score with a hot chick .... will always dis them
fairly common theme, yo
There was time I had a chubby for my friends girlfriend......

At least until she opened her mouth that is...
Not a fan of BBW, no self respecting would allow themselves to have rolls of blubber around their body. It's indicative to me at least of laziness and low self esteem, two qualities I won't have in a girlfriend. Not looking for a supermodel nor a trophy wife type, just a girl who is height/weight proportunate. No tattoos or smoking either.
Posted By: Dinny Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/11/23
Any port in a storm!
Posted By: Dinny Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/11/23

That woman is the type a man would have to spend half his time on top of and the other half of his time making sure noone else is on top of her.

I don't have that much time. I'll take a thicker one and spend some time in the woods concentrating on hunting.

😂🤣
WTF Is wrong with you?
You must weigh 400 lbs.

Oh brother.

LOL
Pard you’re on a roll Pard 🤣

Originally Posted by Swamplord

SOP ...

the dudes that will never ever... snowballs chance in hell... score with a hot chick .... will always dis them
fairly common theme, yo
Originally Posted by Dinny

That woman is the type a man would have to spend half his time on top of and the other half of his time making sure noone else is on top of her.

I don't have that much time. I'll take a thicker one and spend some time in the woods concentrating on hunting.

Three wise men!
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Not a fan of BBW, no self respecting would allow themselves to have rolls of blubber around their body. It's indicative to me at least of laziness and low self esteem, two qualities I won't have in a girlfriend. Not looking for a supermodel nor a trophy wife type, just a girl who is height/weight proportunate. No tattoos or smoking either.

Posted By: BMT Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/11/23

Nope.

Met my wife when I was 23 and she was 20. She was a gymnast. I was on the football team (Offensive Tackle). Been together since '87, got married in 1990.

BMT

So these girls are definitely no?

If they are built and curvy in high school.....
LBP,

He’s chunky enough. Can sure say that

Hahaha. Winner, winner...
The body is not a canvas for grafiti, smokers pay the price sooner or later for indulging in that filthy vice. Don't want anyone around me that smells like an ashtray 24/7, nor do I care to be exposed to secondhand smoke.

Uh, you guys remember you're Type 2 diabetics right? You get that from all the self respect you crammed down your gullet?
The body is not a canvas for grafiti, smokers pay the price sooner or later for indulging in that filthy vice. Don't want anyone around me that smells like an ashtray 24/7, nor do I care to be exposed to secondhand smoke.

I had to hunt down this post and screenshot it, best post evah!!!!!

Originally Posted by LBP

Originally Posted by Swamplord

SOP ...

fairly common theme, yo
Originally Posted by Dinny

Three wise men!

Gonna cost someone a lot before she gets to 250.

At your age and you’re still ‘looking for a girlfriend’ screams, females don’t want you.

Try a tranny.

Good luck!

🦫
What a coincidence I just screenshot Hillestadj’s best post evah right after he posted in this thread!

At your age and you’re still ‘looking for a girlfriend’ screams, females don’t want you.

Try a tranny.

Good luck!

🦫

Ouch!!! 😂

Originally Posted by LBP
Sal be like:

Sals a good guy and definitely don’t like chubby girls. That’s all well and good but some of us do like em, hell everyone knows I prefer them hands down AND BENT OVER.
FIXT wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LBP
Sal be like:

Sals a good guy and definitely don’t like chubby girls. That’s all well and good but some of us do like em, hell everyone knows I prefer them hands down AND BENT OVER.
FIXT wink
Pard thanks Pard for correcting my post Pard!
Originally Posted by LBP

Well, she does have a pretty face.
Originally Posted by LBP

Hell Yeah and a fun size body! She’s Russian and it gets awful cold there Pard!
Not a buffalo hunter.
Originally Posted by AdventureBound

This is a fine looking woman.

Most of these other ones pictured here are porkers. I’ll do without before I take one of them.

This will be a semi- porker in 10 years, a porker in 20, a semi in 10 more.

Raise that azz up a bit with a small pillow, hit the roof harder.

Or throw her on top. Don't have to worry about that one crushing you. cool
Originally Posted by LBP

I believe that girl could play fullback for Green Bay.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by LBP

I believe that girl could play fullback for Green Bay.

L.W.

If she does I volunteer to tackle her ass 👅
Originally Posted by LBP

Try a tranny.

Good luck!

🦫

Ouch!!! 😂

Ahhhh yes,
The Falcon punch
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by LBP

Try a tranny.

Good luck!

🦫

Ouch!!! 😂

Ahhhh yes,
The Falcon punch
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by LBP

Try a tranny.

Good luck!

🦫

Ouch!!! 😂

Ahhhh yes,
The Falcon punch

Definitely looks like she can take a pounding! 😁
Posted By: LBP Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/12/23
Posted By: BMT Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/12/23

She is beautiful

But don’t anticipate her sliding into your PMs anytime soon
Originally Posted by LBP

Um ok
More pics of beautiful Alexandra!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'd rather jerk off.
I'd rather jerk off.

You’ve made that pretty clear.
Originally Posted by BMT
She is beautiful

But don’t anticipate her sliding into your PMs anytime soon

Antelope retard is the guy that pretends to be super picky about antlers.

But in reality he just never killed a deer and doesn’t know what to do when it’s down.

LOL
I'd rather jerk off.

Lol lol
I'd rather jerk off.

You’ve made that pretty clear.
🤣😂
Posted By: 79S Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/12/23

Pard a guy can dream right??
Hung out with a couple of comfortable women, meaty but not fat. Former co-worker liked them big, needless to say he had no shortage of willing women available.
Posted By: AML Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/12/23
I have a co-worker who thinks the Jardiance girl is seriously hot. And guys here post pictures of their "thick" girls who would fit well in a diabetes commercial. I don't get it. A woman doesn't have to be a model but she does have to look healthy.
If I had a watusi as big as some of the “beauties” being posted here, I’d put it on a diet.
If I had a watusi as big as some of the “beauties” being posted here, I’d put it on a diet.
I’d put ‘em on my 🐓!!
Posted By: BMT Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/12/23
Antelope retard is the guy that pretends to be super picky about antlers.

But in reality he just never killed a deer and doesn’t know what to do when it’s down.

LOL

grin
And I bet they all drink diet pop, the biggest health scam in dietary science.
Posted By: LBP Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/13/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yes
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Yes
Alright another chubby chaser!!
Originally Posted by las

Not much choice and not much room in a 1955 Olds super 88. Front seat is crowded and the back too damned small. Add a large girl in what was almost a dress with a hoop skirt, just call it making the best of a very tight situation.
PJ
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by las

Not much choice and not much room in a 1955 Olds super 88. Front seat is crowded and the back too damned small. Add a large girl in what was almost a dress with a hoop skirt, just call it making the best of a very tight situation.
PJ
Some things are worth the extra effort, and big girl pussy is definitely one of those things!! 😉
Originally Posted by LBP
Yes

Don't label me! It was for less than a year!
You guys talking about women weighing over 200? That ain't corn fed boys. I dated a chick in high school that was a smoker and curvy. She was maybe 5-8, 140-145.

200 and up? dang boys.....have to have some standards.
I did have a buddy that said a big girl is like a 308 win. Short, fat, and easy to load up lol.
Look up some al bundy one linerson fatties. That dude's hilarious.
if she aint 380, she aint a lady
Originally Posted by LBP
Yes

Don't label me! It was for less than a year!
😂
Originally Posted by Coyote10
You guys talking about women weighing over 200? That ain't corn fed boys. I dated a chick in high school that was a smoker and curvy. She was maybe 5-8, 140-145.

200 and up? dang boys.....have to have some standards.
I did have a buddy that said a big girl is like a 308 win. Short, fat, and easy to load up lol.
I love .308’s
Posted By: CCCC Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/13/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Quite a heavy load there.
Nice package though!
Originally Posted by LBP
Some things are worth the extra effort, and big girl pussy is definitely one of those things!! 😉

You’re definitely a meat eater!

Lol

🦫
A big girl who’s bod is solid, has big tits, and a pretty face, is worth a ride.

🦫
Originally Posted by LBP

You’re definitely a meat eater!

Lol

🦫

Yes Sir!

A big girl who’s bod is solid, has big tits, and a pretty face, is worth a ride.

🦫

Whew you damn right!!!
Posted By: LBP Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/14/23
Chloe Marshall

Sorry bud, you missed with that one. She's kinda nasty.
Originally Posted by Lslite
Nasty isn't always a bad thing. 😊
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Explain, please.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_1exm-RSu3Q
Yep, that's us !
Posted By: LBP Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/15/23
Originally Posted by Lslite

Are these pics better, same girl Chloe Marshall.

I fuched a fat chick in the booneville lodge. mendocino county, nor cal in 1978.was fine but my friends got photos when i was leaving.
There needs to be a beauty contest held here on the fire!! A minimum weight limit. Limit to 10 entries, and have members cast their vote for Miss Cornfed USA. Alan

Nice. Were they're names Monday and Friday?
Originally Posted by Alan_C
There needs to be a beauty contest held here on the fire!! A minimum weight limit. Limit to 10 entries, and have members cast their vote for Miss Cornfed USA. Alan
That’s a great idea how do we start?
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Explain, please.

And they always say "I don't know why I am gaining weight I hardly eat" lol

Nix on the fatties, says a decerning Canadian cool

I eat Heifers, I won't date them, hahaha
Any suggestions for minimum weight for Miss Cornfed USA? I’m thinking 160-170?
Originally Posted by Coyote10

Nice. Were they're names Monday and Friday?

No, they were named "Ma" and "Sis."
I think 180 for minimum weight limit. Just start a thread announcing the Miss Cornfed contest!
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Explain, please.

Apparently not "decerning" enough to spell discerning. Or is that one of the words spelled differently in Canada? (Sorry, couldn't help it....)
Posted By: tzone Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/15/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by las

PJ

grin grin
Originally Posted by Alan_C
I think 180 for minimum weight limit. Just start a thread announcing the Miss Cornfed contest!
👍🏻
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by las

PJ

grin grin

Sounds like a man of experience
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/15/23
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Explain, please.

Apparently not "decerning" enough to spell discerning. Or is that one of the words spelled differently in Canada? (Sorry, couldn't help it....)
"Discerning Canadian"

"Oxymorons for $1000 Alex"
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Explain, please.

This is how I spell Decerning:

5'6"
115 lbs
36 C Cup
36 -24 36

cool
Posted By: tzone Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/15/23
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by las

PJ

grin grin

Sounds like a man of experience

Oh maybe a few. No problem with them on my end!
In fairness, she was not fat as a girlfriend……
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
In fairness, she was not fat as a girlfriend……
Yeah that has a way of happening!
Posted By: 79S Re: Ever had a fat girlfriend??? - 11/15/23
I wish I just could find someone to love me 🥺🥺🥺. But girls fat, skinny, find a guy that lives in a homeless shelter not appealing or husband material.
Originally Posted by 79S
I wish I just could find someone to love me 🥺🥺🥺. But girls fat, skinny, find a guy that lives in a homeless shelter not appealing or husband material.
Pard hang in there Pard there’s someone for everyone Pard, prayers sent Pard!
© 24hourcampfire