Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Look at a girls ankles at age 20! If they have fat ankles their arse will be wider than the length of an axe handle and a plug of Brown Mule chewing tobacco when they're 40!!
Axe handle asses 😋

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Look at a girls ankles at age 20! If they have fat ankles their arse will be wider than the length of an axe handle and a plug of Brown Mule chewing tobacco when they're 40!!

I advise my son to look at the mom. If she looks good at 50, then your wife will mostly likely too

my ex-wife was a good looker when she was 20ish yo. then she divorced me and 30ish yo she was little plump. 40ish yo she was plump. 50ish yo she looks like a plump pumpkin. just like her mother was.

i don't want to do marriage again, living with a woman, its alright., but i'll never say "i do" again.

my dating goes from skinny chicks to curvy. i have only slept with fat chick once, we both were drunk off our butts. one curvy girl i dated when i came off a divorce, was the one i dreamed about. but after couple of years, we decided to be friends. i still see her every week, heck i was invited to her wedding a couple of years ago. she still has curves after 30+ years.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
I like the corn fed ones best. Riding a fine line with that though. Doesn’t take much for them to cross over into the fat zone.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by slumlord
Most fat chicks are named Tammy

Or Karen.

Or Cheryl

....barf

Lol, Cheryl is always a big girl.

Cheryl Teigs ?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Ankle test WORKS.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boatammo
Ankle test WORKS.

Yep, that old adage still is in force. "If her ankles look like they'll carry 300 pounds ... they will." grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Yep, ankles/elbows/mom. Look at the back of their arms. If they have the fat trying to droop over the elbows—bad sign. Big ankles—yep. Mom???—definite strike three.

We all put on some pounds as we age, but don’t want to wake up to some 200-250 pounder at age 45….

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Yep, ankles/elbows/mom. Look at the back of their arms. If they have the fat trying to droop over the elbows—bad sign. Big ankles—yep. Mom???—definite strike three.

We all put on some pounds as we age, but don’t want to wake up to some 200-250 pounder at age 45….
There are a lot cuties in the 200 lbs range.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by fburgtx

The first wife was fairly slender, but did have large ankles. She's 67 now, still fairly slender, with big ankles..

IC B3

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Lots of beautiful women at 200 lbs case in point!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
She's a good one!

I am MAGA.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 320090T
Good friend is built pretty sturdy, well he is fat, but gets lots of action. His famous statement is "they might not know I was in 'em but they will certainly know I was on 'em!

TFF!

Camp is where you make it.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
Who has had a corn fed girlfriend?

Not a girlfriend but I spent a week with your old lady. Does that count?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Do 2 "normal" ones at the same time count as one fat one?

Asking for a friend, and he ain't admitting to anything.

Ah, the college years!

Note: it's best if they don't know each other if into the exclusively thing...

But it was good for a couple months.

Or so I'm told. smile

Last edited by las; 11/10/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Lots of beautiful women at 200 lbs case in point!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

WTF Is wrong with you?
You must weigh 400 lbs.
Those women are disgusting to me.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd saddle up that woman

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just before I went into he Air Force I was dating a rather chubby girl. Nothing serious and it never got even into heavy petting, just some light making out. I'm at my duty station and I get an invite to her senior prom so after clearing the time to have the leave to go I told her OK. The prom was OK but it was after it was over that it got very interesting. She must have been saving all that horniness for prom night as she turned me ever which was but loose. I didn't see her the next day as I had to get back to the base and it's a 600 mile run from San Francisco to Las Vegas. (Nellis AFB) A few das later I get Dear John from her, (WTF?) Seems it turns out that she was a virgin and messed up her pretty white dress. I was pretty friendly with her best friend and she told me what had happened. It was the girls mother that forced the break up. Too bad. It could have gotten real interesting.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.