Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ve worked with quite a few that were really good men. My current attorney is younger, but brilliant and honest. Treats me exceptionally well. I can text him at 10:00 at night and get a reply.

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Just a legal thief!

Fück Joe byron
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
1,000 lawyers drowned in a lake, a good start!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Threads like this make me smile.

Me too. Oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. Finest Christian Family Man you'd ever meet.

Nice and polite until you fug with him or his clients then all gloves are off.

Not all lawyers are bad

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I was in a lawsuit with a shistler lawyer in a prestigious firm. I know he was a hired gun.

On of the few graves, never mind.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by EdM
I worked a lot with our corporate lawyers as we worked contracts and they were superb.

Ya maybe its only the soulless scumbags that defend rapists, chimos, and killers that are massive pieces of garbage......nah they all suck a mean azz

Until you really need one.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’ve worked with quite a few that were really good men. My current attorney is younger, but brilliant and honest. Treats me exceptionally well. I can text him at 10:00 at night and get a reply.

What town is he out of?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
99.93% of all lawyers give all the rest a bad name.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The more I think about it ole Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers kill 'em tonight

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I’ve been privileged to have worked with some of the best in the United States. They’ve successfully defended some very notable people.

Very hard working folks who left no stone unturned. Worked many late nights with them.

We won our case.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WAM
The more I think about it ole Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers kill 'em tonight

I'm ready.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So are the boys: https://i.imgur.com/7B0kR8u.mp4

Start breaking glass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel
Laws are written by lawyers, for lawyers. And it's bullschidt that we are forced to play their damn game.

So, perhaps it isn't lawyers you hate...it is law-makers (congress critters), who are lawyers, that you hate?

Last edited by Tarbe; 01/23/21.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
C
C
Fortunately, I didn't need a lawyer, and I hope I won't do. But I know one. She was my best friend's attorney in her sexual assault case. She did a great job, and my best friend is so happy that the culprit was punished. I met her once, but I was impressed by how intelligent and responsible this woman was. I was really pleasantly surprised. If most lawyers were like that, the world would be a much better place. Well, if you want to know more information about her, you can read it on this website - https://ucmjdefense.com. I hope I have helped a little.

Last edited by Coilavana; 10/23/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it weren't for lawyers (and judges, who are ex-lawyers) we would still have prayer in schools and sporting events. We would still say the Pledge of Allegiance, we WOULD NOT have mentally ill people using the wrong bathroom, we would not be punishing people for family, holiday, or religious gatherings during made up pandemics, we would not see 400 peaceful protesters rotting in jail while a murderous cop walks free... shall I continue?
Think about it for a minute. You can credit nearly 100% of the degradation of this country to lawyers and judges.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You know what lawyers use for birth control?
Their personalities!
Lawyers will soon be on unemployment because laws don’t mean squat these days.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is my favorite, lawyer.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I deal with lawyers very regularly in my job. I trust them to give us the best advice when they are dealing with a case. I would not trust them as far as I can throw them if the same lawyers were against me. Bottom line, they are trained - and paid, to argue both sides of a case. They are your advocate, in that they’ll argue whatever fits your case best.

As they say, if the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts.

It’s really just a big game to them. One which you’re paying for. They don’t care about you, personally, they care about winning.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Remsen is my lawyer. I haven't sent him the retainer yet...but I'm workin' on it. He is going to represent me in my upcoming criminal case, for when the State of California Water Resources Board wants to put a meter on my domestic water well.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Remsen is my lawyer. I haven't sent him the retainer yet...but I'm workin' on it. He is going to represent me in my upcoming criminal case, for when the State of California Water Resources Board wants to put a meter on my domestic water well.

Any time I get a chance to go up against the CA government, it's gratis for my client. Deal?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Had lunch the other day with my sister (retired labor relations/ contract law lawyer) and her husband. We were discussing something when she went into her argument mode. I looked at her and asked if she's always going to be a lawyer. Her jaw hit the ground, the look on her face was priceless. She recovered after a few seconds and fired up again. I looked at my bil and asked him if she had an off switch... 🤣

I was told not to ever expect legal advice again.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,705 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,601
Posts18,473,587
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.