Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
I’ve told my wife a few times, and I’m sincere when I say it, if she cheats and the guy knows she’s married I won’t kill him but he’ll have good reason to remember me every day for the rest of his life. I hope if I did the unthinkable the other guy was prepared to do the same to me and I will assume he would if not worse.

My secretary’s step son got caught in bed with another man’s wife while he was asleep. Guy jumped on him and broke his jaw in 3 places and swelled his face enough to effectively blind for a few days. I figured he got off easy. He sued the guy and won. I think that was even worse than banging his old lady.

MM

I never understood the animosity toward the other guy. It is the woman who is breaking her vows to you.

If she is a cheating whore, he can have her. I would be packing her schitt out to his car and say good riddance to bad rubbish.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
I’ve told my wife a few times, and I’m sincere when I say it, if she cheats and the guy knows she’s married I won’t kill him but he’ll have good reason to remember me every day for the rest of his life. I hope if I did the unthinkable the other guy was prepared to do the same to me and I will assume he would if not worse.

My secretary’s step son got caught in bed with another man’s wife while he was asleep. Guy jumped on him and broke his jaw in 3 places and swelled his face enough to effectively blind for a few days. I figured he got off easy. He sued the guy and won. I think that was even worse than banging his old lady.

MM

I never understood the animosity toward the other guy. It is the woman who is breaking her vows to you.

If she is a cheating whore, he can have her. I would be packing her schitt out to his car and say good riddance to bad rubbish.

yep in a strange way maybe there should be some thanks because the other guy exposed an unfaithful women. Better to know something like that sooner than later right?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If he didn’t know then I completely agree, better off without her. If he knows and still intentionally enters into that relationship, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Yes, it was her idea.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m down with OPP. At one point OPP was all I was interested in. Never any friends women. Plenty of bored housewives with husbands working out of town all week. Most of the husbands had a girlfriend wherever he worked and his wife wouldn’t dream of showing up without calling a day before and the husbands gave the same curtesy. Same story with one upper middle class marriage after another. Husband would fly into town on Friday evening and would be too tired to do anything. Saturday morning he might want a piece before he went to play golf all day and drink. Got to a dinner party and drink some more. He’d get home and be too drunk and tired to do anything. Sunday morning he’s hung over. Sunday afternoon more golf and drinking. Sunday evening or early Monday he’s gone again. I was there Monday through Thursday.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I love stories that involve dead sancho.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nope,only lowlives do that.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Lurk mostly here for years, but too funny to not post on this one.

Happy that I did not give in. Hunting cougars years ago was easy. But today those 23andme DNA letters can make you a surprise 'lottery' winner.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Never been much for death wishes.

1Minute
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I always figured if I was riding her she wasn't really anyone else's woman.

Exactly. She doesn't belong to anyone at that particular time.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Love married women. They always have to go home afterword's. No awkward conversations hinting to get them to go, no wanting to stay the night, and you never have one bugging you to put a ring on it.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Wait a minute Mr. I didn't even kiss her

Reloader never heard of Skynyrd

Was probably a Lawrence Welk man

Gimme Three Steps is one of my favorite road-trip jams.

You don’t listen to Delbert McClinton??

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Oh Ya. Edk

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Times I woulda, times I coulda. But I couldn’t when I woulda, and wouldn’t when I coulda. Certainly God does indeed guide things.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And the Bible says that can lead to being struck (or was that stuck) in the liver. Rather a scarey thought.

I knew a couple with 4 kids. Husband a big handsome hard working optician and a friend. Beautiful wife reminded one of Jackie Kennedy. One Christmas party he had to leave for home to check on the kids. She tried to hustle me into a back room but i bugged out.

They had a year old child and she ended up hooking up with a joker who was married and with 3 or 4 kids. They both got divorced and had plans to run off together. He must have been something special in bed is all i could figure. Average size and looks. Marty had said she had had a troubled childhood.

I went by Martys one day and she answered the door and he wasnt home, as she was soon moving out of town and leaving all the kids with poor devastated Marty. I looked her square in the eyes and told her she was making the biggest mistake of her life and one she would dearly regret.

She moved to Austin with lover boy and they got married.

Like nine months later this 36 yo guy is dxed with terminal cancer and dies 4 mo later.

5 years go by and the same thing happened with her. She told Marty on her death bed she really wished she hadnt done what she did.

Ive seen similar cases a couple other times in my life.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope but I've had a few ride me...LMFAO

Coyotes shot no waiting.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Sounds like a death wish to me. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unless you broke a virgin. We all are riding someone else’s woman.

The question is...did you properly ruin the woman for the next guy?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I haven’t read the replies yet but that’s a big NO from me.

I was at a bar one night 30 years ago and an attractive woman started chatting me up. One thing led to another ....we were on our way to my place when she mentioned that her husband was deployed to Gulf war 1, I flipped the truck around and took her back to her car. She kept giving the typical story about how lonely she was and how tough it is for her blah blah blah. I told her that while I couldn’t stop her from doing the lowest thing possible I damn sure wasn’t going to be part of it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

Sounds like a death wish to me. GW

I had a coworker come to work with a circular abrasion above his left eye. He also was uncharacteristically quiet for 3 days. I finally asked what was going on. He said he woke up to a gun barrel against his forehead in a strange bed, next to a crying woman he had never seen before. The guy said he wanted to shoot him but wanted to be around to beat his wife even more so Scott got off with a knock on the forehead.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 61 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,549
Posts18,472,957
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.