Hop To
Page 1,029 of 2,266 1 2 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 2265 2266
Whip #15681564 01/20/21
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is a typical Lucy and Charlie Brown football episode.He keeps trying to kick the ball and she keeps pulling it away.Nothing is going to happen except the left is mindfugging you into submission .No body is going to do something about anything while you sit and bloviate about what a fictitious character is going to do to save the USA.You have been had!!!!

Last edited by Huntz; 01/20/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

Whip #15681601 01/20/21
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Ok then if like yall say and we been had. What is yalls excuse for sitting around with thumb up ass watching Potus go down as you say?where is yalls battle field? Ill come join any fight for God an Country

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15681645 01/20/21
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm with bludog although for those with eyes to see this isn't over by a long shot. In fact, it's just the beginning.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hosfly
Ok then if like yall say and we been had. What is yalls excuse for sitting around with thumb up ass watching Potus go down as you say?where is yalls battle field? Ill come join any fight for God an Country

There is plenty here that talk the talk.When I posted I was attending an open carry protest in Madison Wi.and invited anybody to meet up with me to go.I got zippo,nada ,no takers.I went with three guys from the VFW and we had no problems or hassles.This why nothing will ever happen.It is easier to bitch about stuff then actually do something.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Huntz #15681670 01/20/21
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Huntz

There is plenty here that talk the talk.When I posted I was attending an open carry protest in Madison Wi.and invited anybody to meet up with me to go.I got zippo,nada ,no takers.I went with three guys from the VFW and we had no problems or hassles.This why nothing will ever happen.It is easier to bitch about stuff then actually do something.

We hav common ground there. I too open carry also conceal carry when approp.. i have been to mass gatherings also. We need circulation not division. A fist hurts worse than fingers

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Whip #15681755 01/20/21
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Good on ya Huntz. Boots on the front line gets nothing but respect from me, especially in the occupied territory of Madison:). Unfortunately I've had similar problems to yours in getting folks off their asses. American apathy, it's a disease.

Last edited by Whip; 01/20/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Only people arrested today will be right wing extremist and political threats to the left.

Get used to it.

Our system failed us.
Our representatives failed us.
Our military protected the whole [bleep] show.

Enjoy!

Actually We the People failed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

..but ya can’t do that sitting in your ass eating popcorn and waiting for the movie to end now can you.

Exactly what have you accomplished in the last year big boy? You sit an whine about the popcorn popped to long. At the least we hav got info out and 80.% not Q related. You are a poser!

I can tell you what I didn’t do and that is to tell concerned American to sit down, shut up, ignore what you see and here, WE GOT THIS.

Obviously what our little small group of Patriots and myself did was not nearly enough and maybe not even helpful, BUT what YOU and this phony Q movement did was not only not helpful it was destructive.

As K posted, the entire Q movement was organized and steered by CIA Psyops .

Let that sink in if you can

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Huntz #15681781 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Thank you for your efforts and not sitting idly by waiting with a bowl of popcorn for others to save America.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Thank you for your efforts and not sitting idly by waiting with a bowl of popcorn for others to save America.

Post some more links for us from MSM

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Whip #15681823 01/20/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And where were these Patriots in the 80's and 90's when we were physically doing things? Where were these great Patriots at when Randy Weaver needed them, what about the Branch Davidians, or the Bundy's who tried so hard to stand up to the corporate federal gov. These are just a few of the many. I know where I was. Anyone here ever get a visit from the Southern Poverty Law Center? Ever make their paper?
This could on and on, but all it is doing is dividing the house. If you don't like Q then stay off this thread and do your own thing. If you don't believe that Q is who we say it is then fine, don't believe it, but move on. Want to know how they beat us and end up ruling us? Well it ain't hard to figure it out.
If you believe that Trump lost then all I ask is if he returns, do every one of us a favor and continue to back him.

IC B3

Whip #15681871 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What you did was not helpful, doing nothing is not helpful either, but what you did was Big Time HARMFUL.

How many organizations like the SAF, the NRA, the GOA and thousands of State and local grass roots organization and Second Amendment groups missed out on donations because of you, because most Americans only have so much cash to spend on such things, but instead of sending out to real Patriots they followed you and yours and wasted it on bogus sites like the praying medic, x22, b2t and a whole host of other scam artists and CIA Psyops posing as Patriots.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Hahaha. Tff.

After all this and the country going down the schitter with your help, you still act like a child,

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bludog
The part that shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe is the hope that there really was going to be justice and honesty and truthfulness finally in our federal government. That was the hope and it was the main impetus behind those who wanted Q to be true. Some of the other ancillary info was sort of hard to digest. But the main banner that kept everyone hopeful was the draining of the swamp and bringing the cheating dem's and lying media to justice. That part was certainly what millions "hoped' would finally happen. Now it appears that was an ill-placed trust. But I have no disdain for those who followed and believed (like I did). Only sorrow for the state of our country. Thankfully, there is a God who is still on His throne, and those who have placed their trust in Him will never be disappointed. Last verse I'll leave you:

The wicked plot against the godly: they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs, for He sees their day of judgment coming.
Psalm 37:12-13

Yes, some believed through Q that against all odds, Trump, though risking his life for us had a chance to get the job done, while some fake patriot shills did nothing but tell us what a dunce Trump was because after wading into the swamp to drain it he found he was surrounded by alligators the genius would have seen as such and fired the first morning he was in office. Sheesh. What a tool.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15681903 01/20/21
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Shít show

Fück Joe byron
Whip #15681925 01/20/21
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
JFC. You Qballers STFU and drink the grape juice.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Whip #15682000 01/20/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
WOW!

Lots of sunshine Patriots today. shocked

Whip #15682016 01/20/21
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Lol steve you need a nap

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What you did was not helpful, doing nothing is not helpful either, but what you did was Big Time HARMFUL.

How many organizations like the SAF, the NRA, the GOA and thousands of State and local grass roots organization and Second Amendment groups missed out on donations because of you, because most Americans only have so much cash to spend on such things, but instead of sending out to real Patriots they followed you and yours and wasted it on bogus sites like the praying medic, x22, b2t and a whole host of other scam artists and CIA Psyops posing as Patriots.

That's an interesting take that Q dried up donations to 2nd Amend organization.

I would ask for sources but I learned my lesson.

I am sort of amazed at the number of Trump supports blaming a series of drops on an obscure message board for an oblivious fraudulent election.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Whip #15682025 01/20/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,029 of 2,266 1 2 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 2265 2266

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,668
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.