Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Let's look at the upside. The gov. isn't very efficient at best and lots of good guys work in LE and the mil. Having well positioned fellow thinkers will be a tremendous asset.

Guys do "that stuff for a living" that and would die to protect you and yours. Ask yourself, what have you contributed to the protection of our values. Someone else has put it on the line so that you can afford your "ethics"

I guess I don't understand the sort of people that live in fear and waken in the morning not appreciating what they have.

mike r

Self-righteous drivel is all those guys are good for. I've heard the same bullshit all my life. Along with a lot of crying about how dangerous it is for them. And the bullshit about the military protecting my freedoms by killing brown people en mass in their own countries.

Those guys wouldn't even risk their jobs for me, let alone their lives. You live in a delusion of your own making that helps you feel good about all the bullshit you did that I had to pay for, whether I wanted to or not.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I absolutely guarantee than nothing substantial will happen to Antifa and BLM. You might see one or two highly advertised arrests of some low level Antifa goon, but the heart and soul of Antifa and BLM will be well funded and untouched.

Anyone who voted for Trump and made themselves public about it, will be questioned or surveyed.

This is HUGELY important. You are going to see a lot of stories on the Feds looking for extremists online. The desired effect of this is not to catch extremists. The goal is to get the rank and file offline so they cannot communicate together. They want to spook people offline and shut up.

And the ACLU will have absolutely no problem with this either.

Face it. You are a target that must be handicapped by the Left using the powers of the Federal government. Voting for Trump was just as bad as breaking in the Capitol.

It won’t work.

My .02

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Let's look at the upside. The gov. isn't very efficient at best and lots of good guys work in LE and the mil. Having well positioned fellow thinkers will be a tremendous asset.

Guys do "that stuff for a living" that and would die to protect you and yours. Ask yourself, what have you contributed to the protection of our values. Someone else has put it on the line so that you can afford your "ethics"

I guess I don't understand the sort of people that live in fear and waken in the morning not appreciating what they have.

mike r

Self-righteous drivel is all those guys are good for. I've heard the same bullshit all my life. Along with a lot of crying about how dangerous it is for them. And the bullshit about the military protecting my freedoms by killing brown people en mass in their own countries.

Those guys wouldn't even risk their jobs for me, let alone their lives. You live in a delusion of your own making that helps you feel good about all the bullshit you did that I had to pay for, whether I wanted to or not.
lmao Great post. miker is a shixtheel.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The American Inquisition against heretical conservatives is just beginning.

L.W.

Yep. They want to label us, charge us, disarm us, and silence us. 😡.

America as we know it is dead or dieing.

Welcome to their version of Communist Californification.

So much for all their hypocritical talk of peace & “healing”

I say Fugg em all.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm wondering what's going to happen when all of those white males in various federal government positions realize that the federal government views them as potential threats.

They’ll be replaced by niqqers with the IQ level of Maxine Waters.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are no white guys working for the government. It’s all black females.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My Maserati does 185.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My Maserati does 185.
He's from Wichita and locks his doors in case they attack.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

mike r

So is that what you were saying to me, go kill some foreigners to protect your rights? You don't get it is all one big training exercise? Man I love to say it but in more the 70% of the military will fight for your right to be a blithering idiot. In general I agree with what you are saying but disparaging the military to the point if saying they would rather eat jerky than do what they swore an oath to pisses me off. I never said a word about how dangerous things were. I don't hear anybody I know talking about it being dangerous. Training kills many soldiers every year. My concern is that the current crop may not have those values. That maybe swearing an oath means nothing to them. I talked with three of them today and not one of them would have passed the love Biden test they are pushing on the the national guard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'm wondering what's going to happen when all of those white males in various federal government positions realize that the federal government views them as potential threats.

I would call you a [bleep] if I didn't think it was true.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My Maserati does 185.

I lost my license, now I don't drive.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I would call you a [bleep] if I didn't think it was true.

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

mike r

lmao Great post. miker is a shixtheel.

Ypu, rickeTy and kgunt and scoot share the same history of being mindless, spineless parasites that could only survive in a benign society under the protection of your betters.

PS killing people "en masse" is why you get to whine in public, brown, white, black some folks just need killing.

#someliveinconstant fear

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you were a Trump voter AND a gun owner, you are a domestic terrorist.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So I guess it's a little late if I go take my Trump 2020 sign down out by the road if I want to keep a low profile? According to cortez I need to be re-educated in a government facility.

Last edited by Jim1611; 01/23/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you were a Trump voter AND a gun owner, you are a domestic terrorist.

That’s the first thing I thought. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Get on your red caps and get in their faces, RIGHT NOW!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Patriots need to focus on domestic tyrants!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

mike r

Do you know many LEO or veterans personally?

MAGA
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If elections have consequences, then stolen elections should have severe consequences.

Copy that.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,477,994
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.