Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,034 of 2,266 1 2 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 2265 2266
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by high_country_
I'll bow out when the troops withdraw from DC or SHTF. until then, there's too much information released during Trump to suppress and the amount of illegal and immoral acts cannot go unnoticed.

And Biteme will double down to turn all of us into the One World Order ASAP.
Showing more of their Corrupt Agenda against our once Free Country.

GB1

Whip #15683965 01/20/21
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Words from the mouth of a wise man are gracious, while the lips of a fool consume him;

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Cool, guys. So where are we? I'm ready to Trust The Plan!

I think now you have to wait until March.

Remember that time I told you Q was a sophisticated PysOp?

Game theory.

Good or Bad?

I don't know but damm sure well done.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Game theory.

Good or Bad?

With this one (stophel), John?

Post recognition suggests, you are tossing pearls before swine.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by knivesforme
Words from the mouth of a wise man are gracious, while the lips of a fool consume him;

Amen. A great pearl.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

add #15684035 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Game theory.

Good or Bad?

With this one (stophel), John?

Post recognition suggests, you are tossing pearls before swine.

Truth, and thanks to the pearls from both you and John, add.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by high_country_
I'll bow out when the troops withdraw from DC or SHTF. until then, there's too much information released during Trump to suppress and the amount of illegal and immoral acts cannot go unnoticed.

Spot on.

I Dindo Nuffin
add #15684128 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Well, this poster will count down the 10 days of darkness.

Starting today.

Whoa, i forgot. Thanks for that.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15684271 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When Biden swore in illegally due to foreign interference he effectively took control of the US from the govt and gave control to the US military by law without it being a military coup.
Pete Gaynor of FEMA and Christopher Miller in charge of the military are now in control of the US by law.
Thats why FEMA and National Guard are everywhere in DC and will restore the US to the Republic.
That's why Trump said "The next administration will take control at noon today."
Now you know why Biden was the first President Elect who didnt have a govt plane sent to bring him to DC and he had to take his own plane.,

As Trump said, the 25th A would come back to bite them in the ass. It is that Amendment that deems Biden unfit to serve.
Trump is not in control and the military is now in control.
Head of the DC Nat Guard said "The National Guard is helping with the peaceful transition of military power".
Thats why Q said trust the US military.

Ha. MAGA

The best is yet to come.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15684282 01/20/21
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
https://youtu.be/25BAJnfkAQA

Not Q related. For those who believe in the one true God, a little encouragement. Play the video when you have about an hour to spare. Hank Kunnemann, Dutch Sheets, Mike Lindell all make an appearance.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
When Biden swore in illegally due to foreign interference he effectively took control of the US from the govt and gave control to the US military by law without it being a military coup.
Pete Gaynor of FEMA and Christopher Miller in charge of the military are now in control of the US by law.
Thats why FEMA and National Guard are everywhere in DC and will restore the US to the Republic.
That's why Trump said "The next administration will take control at noon today."
Now you know why Biden was the first President Elect who didnt have a govt plane sent to bring him to DC and he had to take his own plane.,

As Trump said, the 25th A would come back to bite them in the ass. It is that Amendment that deems Biden unfit to serve.
Head of the DC Nat Guard said "The National Guard is helping with the peaceful transition of military power".

Ha. MAGA

The best is yet to come.

Couple problems with your little yarn there Jag...Number 1 Chris miller is No longer Acting Sec Def, Pete Gaynor is no longer FEMA admin.......but carry on!

Whip #15684443 01/21/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

add #15684445 01/21/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by add
Well, this poster will count down the 10 days of darkness.

Starting today.

This is a wise man.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Ha. MAGA

The best is yet to come.

Couple problems with your little yarn there Jag...Number 1 Chris miller is No longer Acting Sec Def, Pete Gaynor is no longer FEMA admin.......but carry on!

Until the EO that placed FEMA in charge back last Fall is rescinded Jag is correct. All the sign points to what Jag. just said.

Whip #15684454 01/21/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15684455 01/21/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15684457 01/21/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15684460 01/21/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Any rational person would see that something is wrong and out of character for Pres. Trump to leave in the fashion he did. After 4 yrs. of promises made/promises kept he just ups and caves to the Cabal, tucks his tail and leaves? Think of all the promises he made and kept, all the promises he made that he would never let us down, and the huge promise he made many times over................"The Best is yet to come". Do you really believe that he left knowing that the Cabal will reverse everything he has done and they will do it ASAP.
Only a fool will see otherwise and only a fool will believe that Pres. Trump is done until maybe 2024.

AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whip #15684462 01/21/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by K22

Ha. MAGA

The best is yet to come.

Until the EO that placed FEMA in charge back last Fall is rescinded Jag is correct. All the sign points to what Jag. just said.

Regardless of what .gov agency is "in charge" the FACT remains that Miller is NO longer Acting Sec Def and Gaynor is no longer FEMA admin so therefore have no authority over either Agency!!

K22 #15684464 01/21/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Ha. MAGA

The best is yet to come.

As said on TV by the head of the DC NG, they are there to help with a peaceful TRANSITION OF MILITARY POWER. (IE, not govrrnment power).

Now we know why there are so many Military folks in DC while there are so few people at the inauguration.
I swear, some people refuse to see. Its as if some supposed patriots want Biteme to succeed.
This all went down as Q, K22 and Whip said.
Thanks guys. I was pretty down yesterday after the schiett show went down though i didnt watch on TV or listen on the radio.
It was nice having Whip and K22 express so surely that the show wasnt over but only just beginning. Then i remembered Trump saying "The Best is Yet To Come" and realized there was still a way.

Chris Miller leaving the Govt was true and a head fake. He has left the govt, as has Trump and others, some of those are now with the military running the new Republic. I expect others like Trump, Melania and many more are sitting home, eating popcorn and enjoying the show.

THANK YOU LORD. PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO YOU.

WWG1WGA.

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,034 of 2,266 1 2 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 2265 2266

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 20 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,707
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.