Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Dutch
I wish people would quit reacting to what the political clowns do and work a strategy proactively. Trump could juggle 50 balls in the air, and troll the dems on Twitter all at the same time. This administration can only work on one or two things at a time. Make them react to one or two things we want them to react to, and their 2 years will go by stomping out burning paper bags with dog crap on the front porch.

Good post.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The absolutely best thing that could happen is a mass exodus from the military.

I'm not seeing your reasoning. Please elaborate.

Force reinstating the Draft.

Would be a beautiful thing in my eyes.
Then you’d see a true revolution from those who love the democrats.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dutch
I wish people would quit reacting to what the political clowns do and work a strategy proactively. Trump could juggle 50 balls in the air, and troll the dems on Twitter all at the same time. This administration can only work on one or two things at a time. Make them react to one or two things we want them to react to, and their 2 years will go by stomping out burning paper bags with dog crap on the front porch.

It takes a leader and an organization to do that.

Presently,,,?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by conrad101st
All you guys talking about higher oil and gas prices has me optimistic. Here in Oklahoma we would LOVE gas to be $5 a gallon and oil to be $100(+) per barrel. Yes please.

Was talking to the pipe yard today and prices for steel are already way up.

Maybe the will be ban fracking on federal lands. That will drive prices up too and force more drilling on private land. That will help our mineral owners (farmers) a bunch!

You are a ph ucking idiot.. you probably be the first little bitch. To bitch about those $5 gas prices.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

My understanding is that oil is going to get shipped one way or another. Well shipping by pipe line is a lot safer than by rail car.

We have so many pipe lines now what is one more. If the oil companies think they can make more money with the pipeline that means they pay more taxes

Plus it will employ more people. The should just go around the Indian Reservations that do not want it or pay them to transport across there property. Seems to me

this could be worked out.

Idiot #2 is on the scene ph ucking nasty guard clown..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Keystone thing is all about the propaganda. Most of that oil gets refined and then shipped out of the US. I am not sure why a bunch of you have such a hardon over the thing, or it getting temporarily shut down.

Its called economics and jobs. Why aren't you bothered by shutting it down.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They’re going to replace the pipeline with a big extension cord for all the electric cars.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm not sure if this aspect of oil has been brought up but if we go back to becoming dependent on Middle East oil we'll once again be funding terrorism. I have a feeling this is part of the plan.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MAC
The Keystone thing is all about the propaganda. Most of that oil gets refined and then shipped out of the US. I am not sure why a bunch of you have such a hardon over the thing, or it getting temporarily shut down.

Its called economics and jobs. Why aren't you bothered by shutting it down.

Because I've known it's all fuucking rigged for a long time, and I've been watching the controllers manipulate the population handily since then. I am not bothered by a meaningless skirmish when there is a full-scale war on elsewhere. The economy is contrived bullshit. The money is created by a private central bank for their benefit out of nothing. The people who will lose whatever jobs are still slaves to a crooked system in their minds. They will be slaves no matter what happens. That's all the reasons why I give no fuucks about this thing. It is a distraction, and seems to be working fairly well, given your post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Building that pipeline creates and sustains tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans. Both of my sons are in the pipeline business. Losing XL, at this time of Chinese Communist Party induced economic crisis, is a kick in the nuts to pipeline companies and field hands.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Huge win for China, Huge loss for Canada, on Day 1 of the Biden presidency.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Building that pipeline creates and sustains tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans. Both of my sons are in the pipeline business. Losing XL, at this time of Chinese Communist Party induced economic crisis, is a kick in the nuts to pipeline companies and field hands.

Yeah, and no one else in the US is struggling at all with government actions. So sad for just that relative handful of guys. But nobody else. The rest of us are doing great all the way around.

JFC. The lack of vision on the Fire never ceases to amaze me. But by all means, keep focused on your little demographic and the specific policies that affect it. Pay no attention to the largest, most criminal enterprise that ever existed in terms of pure corruption and pure man-power and other resources. By all means, open up the pipeline, but don't bother with the literally 500 other catastrophic problems breaking like waves all across the nation.

JFC.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The absolutely best thing that could happen is a mass exodus from the military.

Close. There needs to be one more step after that.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just wait till fugged up Chinese steel floods the market across the nation again.

Anyone remember U.S. steel priority President Trump brought about .

All that and everything associated with is gonna go down the drain eventually.
Thanks to Jo and da Ho and what their masters tell them to do....

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Seafire
By Jobama bin Biden...

how long before we see $5.00 a gallon or more for a gallon of fuel?

that sure didn't take long did it?

of course the Canadians had the contingency plan all along when they had started a pipeline from Alberta to Vancouver...

they will finish that and instead of selling the fuel to the USA... they will ship it out of Vancouver to China...

smart move JoeBloe... smart move..

If Joe keeps it up, we might just win back the house and senate sooner than later.

Not as long as THEY are counting the votes.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Cmon man . It’s for the childrens

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Rioting now in Seattle too.
Portland started yesterday.
It may wind up like Nigeria with people from the Autonomous zone tapping the line to make bootleg gasoline...

I hope those fuggers completely down the entire cities

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Keystone is not the only company affected by this anti oil attitude. I have a buddy who lost his job wrenching on helicopters down on the golf coast because oil rigs are starting to shut down. If no one is flying out to them there is no need for the helicopters. Although the head company changed a couple of times, he worked out of the same hanger for 29 years.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He also put a stop on anymore drilling on public land until a study is done on impacts and other BS. All to make oil companies go to lobbyists and pay to play.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden wiped out $1.9 Billion in union contracts, and $900 million in union wages.

Now mayer Pete, the new transportation secretary wants to hike the federal gas tax.

And we're only on day #2 of this sscchhit show.

You have to be a full on phfuuckimg retard to vote Democratic

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (1_deuce, 1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 270cowboy, 1badf350, 28 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,066
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.