24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,038 of 1,151 1 2 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1150 1151
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15685473 01/21/21
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306

BP-B2

Re: Q [Re: mtnsnake] #15685491 01/21/21
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
So if I follow Trump was the winner, what country do I live in?



The United States.

Re: Q [Re: K22] #15685502 01/21/21
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 5,697
OldmanoftheSea Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 5,697
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If we the people consent to any unconstitutional law, then that is on us. Are you a lion or a lamb?


Now this is an excellent point.

Since my ancestry is Scotland and Wales......................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]


Reminds me of Clavell's epic(?) series and the personal signal flag of a lion and Dragon intertwined...


-OMotS



"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Re: Q [Re: high_country_] #15685512 01/21/21
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 31,173
S
smokepole Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 31,173
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its amazing to see the defeatest attitude of so many supposed patriots and Trump supporters......


Biden was sworn in as president and the democrats now have a narrow majority in the US Senate. That's not "defeatist," it's reality.

Right now, as we speak they're beginning the process of making changes that no one here supports.

Making believe that none of it is happening is not "patriotic."

It's idiotic.


Watch a boxer. He draws a left, then another.....then another....except this time he is set up with a counter and lays his opponent out


You forgot to mention the ever-present head fake.

Thing is, you can't win a boxing match with head fakes alone, you have to actually land a punch.



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15685518 01/21/21
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306

IC-A

Re: Q [Re: smokepole] #15685528 01/21/21
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its amazing to see the defeatest attitude of so many supposed patriots and Trump supporters......


Biden was sworn in as president and the democrats now have a narrow majority in the US Senate. That's not "defeatist," it's reality.

Right now, as we speak they're beginning the process of making changes that no one here supports.

Making believe that none of it is happening is not "patriotic."

It's idiotic.


Watch a boxer. He draws a left, then another.....then another....except this time he is set up with a counter and lays his opponent out


You forgot to mention the ever-present head fake.

Thing is, you can't win a boxing match with head fakes alone, you have to actually land a punch.


And you can throw a punch to soon.

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15685590 01/21/21
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,734
high_country_ Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,734


Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15685620 01/21/21
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306

Re: Q [Re: high_country_] #15685642 01/21/21
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 987
J
jmd025 Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 987
Originally Posted by high_country_



There’s literally a paved loop right outside that window . Google maps ...


Rabid Creedmoorians ring my doorbell ...
as I open it a crack they speak :
"Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior , 6.5Creed?"
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15685677 01/21/21
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 23,052
mtnsnake Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 23,052
Then the democrats are not through with enslaving the people. By control of the voting machines and democrats have control of all the judges so then each election we will give them a growing super majority. Just like it has done in Colorado.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/21/21.
IC-B

Re: Q [Re: K22] #15685922 01/21/21
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 31,173
S
smokepole Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 31,173
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its amazing to see the defeatest attitude of so many supposed patriots and Trump supporters......


Biden was sworn in as president and the democrats now have a narrow majority in the US Senate. That's not "defeatist," it's reality.

Right now, as we speak they're beginning the process of making changes that no one here supports.

Making believe that none of it is happening is not "patriotic."

It's idiotic.


Watch a boxer. He draws a left, then another.....then another....except this time he is set up with a counter and lays his opponent out


You forgot to mention the ever-present head fake.

Thing is, you can't win a boxing match with head fakes alone, you have to actually land a punch.


And you can throw a punch to soon.


You can dance around the ring, shucking, jiving, and head-faking and some people will think you're actually boxing.



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Re: Q [Re: add] #15686048 01/21/21
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,616
N
Nrut Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,616
Originally Posted by add
This guy is ex - c_a and is very very smart.

He has never cared for the Q phenomena. In fact, he thought it was counter productive.

He still believes something is cooking, not because of any inside baseball stuff, but based on years studying .gov intelligence.

Regardless, he has an interesting blog.


Read his last 3-5 "toots" or so.

Copy and paste in your browser or "go to"

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic




Thomas Wictor was never C_A..
He applied but was turned down..
He said so himself several times at both quodverum and on twatter when he posted as Carlos Osweda before he was banned..
He was never in any US Intel..
Interesting man for sure..
"Q" is a dirty word at social.quodverum.com ..


Last edited by Nrut; 01/21/21.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15686136 01/21/21
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,306

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15686179 01/21/21
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,734
high_country_ Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,734


Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Re: Q [Re: Nrut] #15686207 01/21/21
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,620
A
add Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,620
Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by add
This guy is ex - c_a and is very very smart.

He has never cared for the Q phenomena. In fact, he thought it was counter productive.

He still believes something is cooking, not because of any inside baseball stuff, but based on years studying .gov intelligence.

Regardless, he has an interesting blog.


Read his last 3-5 "toots" or so.

Copy and paste in your browser or "go to"

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic




Thomas Wictor was never C_A..
He applied but was turned down..
He said so himself several times at both quodverum and on twatter when he posted as Carlos Osweda before he was banned..
He was never in any US Intel..
Interesting man for sure..
"Q" is a dirty word at social.quodverum.com ..



Thanks Nrut for filling in the bad spots.

Only been over there the last couple weeks and read some conflicting info on his background on other sites.

Any more insight to his background?



Epstein didn't kill himself.

Biden didn't win the election.
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15686401 01/21/21
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Guide
OP Online Content
Campfire Guide
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15686409 01/21/21
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Guide
OP Online Content
Campfire Guide
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
Coincidence I'm sure...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15686445 01/21/21
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Guide
OP Online Content
Campfire Guide
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #15686457 01/21/21
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Guide
OP Online Content
Campfire Guide
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,934
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Re: Q [Re: add] #15686534 01/21/21
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,616
N
Nrut Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,616
add
PM sent..


It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 1,038 of 1,151 1 2 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1150 1151

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
783 registered members (007FJ, 1234, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 160user, 78 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 708 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3




END RIGHT 300x250 AD TAG ZONE B5 -->






Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.27 Page Time: 0.127s Queries: 15 (0.085s) Memory: 0.9098 MB (Peak: 1.0727 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-03-02 20:18:19 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS