Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by Remsen
There are always going to be people that love guns and people that hate guns. No matter what. It's the people in the middle that matter and eventually decide policy.

Doing stupid s h i t like storming the capitol building, showing up at state capitols brandishing black guns and masks, talking about revolution and insurrection and succession and violently overthrowing the government pushes the middle to the left. We need the middle or we are going to lose our rights and we will have nobody to blame but our own dumb azzes. You all want to keep your guns?

STFU.

When enough people are convinced gun owners are militants and terrorists and not hunters and recreational shooters, then the guns are gone.

STFU means defeat for us.

I am not suggesting we stop defending our 2nd amendment rights. If the frammer's had not thought it important enough to make it the second amendment of the constitution our rights would have been long gone by now. Those few words have been the only thing keeping gun ownership possible by any American citizen for many many years.

However, there are many millions and millions of people in this country that do not own guns, who don't care about guns and the only thing they know about guns is what they read on the internet and see in the news. They are not familiar in the least with our hunting and shooting culture or heritage. The only people they see on the liberal left fake news with guns are the ones threatening the government. And as hard as it may be to believe there are a lot of people in this country that love the government because they depend on the government to survive.

And then they see or hear about guys like jackoffmountain talking about using their guns to resist the government and that scares the crap out of them. Jackoffmountain and his ilk are not friends of gunowners in this country. They are the poster child of the liberal left's argument that American citizens can't be trusted with guns. Jackoffmountain lives in his little shack in Virginia in his internet fantasy land pounding out his rhetoric and bullsheet behind the cloak of a keyboard and he thinks the rest of the 330 million people in this country give a chit what he thinks. They don't.

If we want to make the argument that our guns are for hunting and shooting and personal protection then we still have a chance. If our argument is that we need guns to resist the government and attack law enforcement, then our cause is lost.

My rights aren't determined by popular vote or decry.

George Washington called the 2nd Libertys' Teeth for a reason.

Your problem is you want to keep your guns without having to fight for them (being a citizen vs subject), even though that is exactly what the founders envisioned when they acknowledged the 2nd Amend., and jackmountain scares you because he reminds you of that fact.

Don't squeal to us about "our cause" if you don't even understand why the 2nd amend. exists, let alone arguing against protecting it.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If we want to make the argument that our guns are for hunting and shooting and personal protection then we still have a chance. If our argument is that we need guns to resist the government and attack law enforcement, then our cause is lost.

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What’s the price of chicken?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Must be cheap...

There's several cases here. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

I am not suggesting we stop defending our 2nd amendment rights. If the frammer's had not thought it important enough to make it the second amendment of the constitution our rights would have been long gone by now. Those few words have been the only thing keeping gun ownership possible by any American citizen for many many years.

However, there are many millions and millions of people in this country that do not own guns, who don't care about guns and the only thing they know about guns is what they read on the internet and see in the news. They are not familiar in the least with our hunting and shooting culture or heritage. The only people they see on the liberal left fake news with guns are the ones threatening the government. And as hard as it may be to believe there are a lot of people in this country that love the government because they depend on the government to survive.

And then they see or hear about guys like jackoffmountain talking about using their guns to resist the government and that scares the crap out of them. Jackoffmountain and his ilk are not friends of gunowners in this country. They are the poster child of the liberal left's argument that American citizens can't be trusted with guns. Jackoffmountain lives in his little shack in Virginia in his internet fantasy land pounding out his rhetoric and bullsheet behind the cloak of a keyboard and he thinks the rest of the 330 million people in this country give a chit what he thinks. They don't.

The problem with this is you have been enjoying a freedom that a bunch of other men have fought for. Some of them have given their lives to protect it. Now when it is your turn, you don't want to pay up. You will hand over that right that others have fought for without fighting for it yourself.

I find it ironic that you will sit there and badmouth Jack Mountain who has made it clear that he is willing to fight for his rights, when you will hand them over. Meanwhile THESE are the signature lines you have:

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~

For someone who has been enjoying the freedoms that were paid for by other men, but now when it is your turn, it is quite obvious you are ready to turn tail and skip out on paying the bill,

Put another on the list of "Will run from a fight/won't show up/will turn in their neighbors".

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Must be cheap...

There's several cases here. grin

Well, if a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half....should I ask Mathman?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

The problem with this is you have been enjoying a freedom that a bunch of other men have fought for. Some of them have given their lives to protect it. Now when it is your turn, you don't want to pay up. You will hand over that right that others have fought for without fighting for it yourself.

I find it ironic that you will sit there and badmouth Jack Mountain who has made it clear that he is willing to fight for his rights, when you will hand them over. Meanwhile THESE are the signature lines you have:

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~

For someone who has been enjoying the freedoms that were paid for by other men, but now when it is your turn, it is quite obvious you are ready to turn tail and skip out on paying the bill,

Put another on the list of "Will run from a fight/won't show up/will turn in their neighbors".

I would just call him a kghunt.

But that was pretty well written.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LOL! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

~Admiral Yamamoto~

Yessir!

It's amazing just how many "grown men" will let others carry their water.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Well said, Mackay Sagebrush!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

~Admiral Yamamoto~

Spot on!

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Whether we like it or not, this is the moment most all here knew was coming. Most all of us have expected it.

Am I too old to fight? Andrew Jackson knew we would fight the British again. He stated he was too young to do much in the revolution. (But he did do his part and carried the wounds) He said that he hoped he wasn’t too old to fight them when it came time. When asked how old was too old he said "about a hundred!"

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Whether we like it or not, this is the moment most all here knew was coming. Most all of us have expected it.

Am I too old to fight? Andrew Jackson knew we would fight the British again. He stated he was too young to do much in the revolution. (But he did do his part and carried the wounds) He said that he hoped he wasn’t too old to fight them when it came time. When asked how old was too old he said "about a hundred!"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Just a friendly reminder to the ones that may have forgotten (Mr. 99) they are God given rights and only He can take that away. Anyone else shows up telling you otherwise is bought and paid for....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Admiral Yamamoto~

Well said and spot on Mackay.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 01/23/21.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Mr. Ian Rogers of Napa California is now in jail with a $5million dollar bond because someone thought he might be dangerous. There were pipe bombs in his gun safe which may have been no more than a booby trap in case a thief cut into the safe with a torch or grinder. He supposedly had a machine gun what ever that is nowadays. And for horror he had assault weapons that he assembled himself. Also a few thousand rounds of ammo and gunpowder. It went like this "Mr. Rogers please step outside, we wish to have a word with you". It was just that easy and now a non violent man who had someone concerned because he was known to have weapons and supported Trump is in jail and won't be getting out. This is the future. It will happen in increments and the general public will be horrified about all the munitions in private right wing voters hands.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Death by a thousand cuts is still death.

Fugk em.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who fought after GCA 68 passed?
Who fought after back ground checks were forced on America?
Who in CA and other states fought when absolutely draconian laws were passed and enforced?
Who will over red flag confiscations?
I'll tell ya who, the same people that will fight against any damn thing that comes out of DC next,
Mr Nobody will, that's who and he won't do nada beyond bitchin, moaning, and some peaceful protesting right after the laws are passed, then just bend over and take it like good subjects

Oh wait, the NRA will save the day just like those sorry pukes did against the laws and more mentioned above..

Ain't nobody gonna do nuffin but whine grab their ankles and take it

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,519
Posts18,491,007
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.