Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ll never vote for someone that wants to take my guns but I’ll say this much for her. She’s seems genuine and obviously thinks for herself.

As others have said if she’s wants to go anywhere in politics she should realize that the democrat party is a dead end road for her, rethink her party affiliation and a few key red button Republican voter issues. She’d go a lot further on the Republican ticket if she would support the 2A and at least speak out against anything goes abortions.

And enforcing our immigration laws.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ll never vote for someone that wants to take my guns but I’ll say this much for her. She’s seems genuine and obviously thinks for herself.

As others have said if she’s wants to go anywhere in politics she should realize that the democrat party is a dead end road for her, rethink her party affiliation and a few key red button Republican voter issues. She’d go a lot further on the Republican ticket if she would support the 2A and at least speak out against anything goes abortions.

And enforcing our immigration laws.

Absolutely. Anyone unwilling to enforce illegal immigration and tighten legal immigration is a no go.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll say this about her, she seems less insane than the other democrats.

But she's a woman that hates guns. No thanks.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
but but but she is kinda pretty with the right filters, and says a couple things that aren't bad.

Fresh air my ass. A rank queef is more like it.

MAGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
but but but she is kinda pretty with the right filters, and says a couple things that aren't bad.

But she doesn't seem to have any inclination to intentionally destroy the country,..as the current regime is in the process of doing.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by deflave
And for the ultimate ace in the hole....

Legalize weed.

And enforce our immigration laws. She'd be unstoppable. That is, assuming there's any legitimacy left in our election process.

Is there any question about that, at this point?

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

But she doesn't seem to have any inclination to intentionally destroy the country,..as the current regime is in the process of doing.

Sad that Tulsi has bigger ballz than Cruz, the booger eater, or the entire GOP now for that matter. Everyone else is hiding and afraid to say a word.

Last edited by ribka; 01/23/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I’ll grant you her current positions are not as extreme as Bidet/Hore buddy give her time. I trust her less far than I could toss her.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Originally Posted by ribka

Sad that Tulsi has bigger ballz than Cruz, the booger eater, or the entire GOP now for that matter. Everyone else is hiding and afraid to say a word.

She’s playing for airtime is all.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The DNC will never allow her to "compete". It's like we're under a CCP-like (fake) Constitutional monarchy, without respect to bloodlines. Just pre-chosen heirs to the throne.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm still waiting for the nekkid workout video to surface. wink

Smart, photogenic, seemingly pro American interests, smile

but there's that 2A stance............... frown

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,....like I said. Tulsi's political future is over. She's on the wrong side of the war machine. The deep state will destroy America with constant war. It won't allow its war machine to be challenged.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Absofuckinlutely

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The DNC will never allow her to "compete". It's like we're under a CCP-like (fake) Constitutional monarchy, without respect to bloodlines. Just pre-chosen heirs to the throne.

Don't forget, the RNC never had any intention of allowing The Donald to "compete" either.

Perhaps the Dem establishment will "f" up enough there will be an exodus to candidates like Tulsi................or better yet a more conservative candidate than anything they offer nowadays.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I doubt it. She’s digging her own grave with the DNC. There’s a lot that I disagree with and wouldn’t vote for her but she seems to think for herself and not hate America unlike Biden/Schumer/Piglosi. A politician that speaks honestly without a lot of pandering and leaves it to the people decide if they want to vote for her. I’ll take that all day over a lying pander.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trust "Tulsi" at your own peril.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

A republican career politician who witnessed the fraud to unseat the most popular President ever is going to keep their mouths shut. Dominion voting machines have them running scared.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The GOP has proven itself totally worthless as defense against the left. It's rotted to the core and it's not coming back.

I think what we're going to see in the future is a split in the Democratic Party,...which will eventually morph into a second party.

There's a lot of young, politically naive people who vote Democrat these days who aren't aware of how the end game of the current situation is going to affect them.

Once they start living it, they're going to want something different.

The first thing they're going to do is throw all of those old bastards out of the way.

I give it 7 or 8 years.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by deflave
And for the ultimate ace in the hole....

Legalize weed.

And enforce our immigration laws. She'd be unstoppable. That is, assuming there's any legitimacy left in our election process.

Is there any question about that, at this point?

Currently, there is no doubt. It's remotely possible, however, that a grass roots movement within the states could have a positive effect on election legitimacy in the future. Slim hope, but possible.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm still waiting for the nekkid workout video to surface. wink

Smart, photogenic, seemingly pro American interests, smile

but there's that 2A stance............... frown

Still looking for the nekkid workout. This will have to do for now:

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,875
Posts18,497,647
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.