Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
....................................................................................
We've been talking about when Harris would take over under the 25th. Some think they'll wait for 2 years so she can serve 10 years if elected twice. However, note section 4. If the president is declared unable to serve, the VP is ACTING PRESIDENT, not president. She's never sworn in as president unless he resigns or dies. They can hammer Biden any time and she can serve 4 years as acting president and still be eligible to be elected twice.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She would be better than that buffoon Russian stooge traitor that just left office in disgrace. He needs to be convicted in the senate and barred from holding any political office ever again.

BTW Invoking the 25th amendment would not bar him from political office.

Last edited by funnybone; 01/23/21.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by funnybone
She would be better than that buffoon Russian stooge traitor that just left office in disgrace. He needs to be convicted in the senate and barred from holding any political office ever again.

Another dick head out of the closet right to ignore.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You have much greater problems than Trump getting in office dickhead. Piss off the wrong person....

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

You are really some kind of special stupid

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You stand alone as the epic village idiot of Fuqtardia.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/23/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry to inform you all, from where I stand you all look like a village of idiots.
I piss on this thread because the thoughts you guys put forth are not even worthy
consideration in the world of reality. I stand by my words.

Don`t let you confusion get in the was of the facts.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Sorry to inform you all, from where I stand you all look like a village of idiots.
I piss on this thread because the thoughts you guys put forth are not even worthy

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nobody here GAF where you stand. Thanks though, for outing yourself as another Never-Trumper f a g g o t. Now f u c k off.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama?

β€œLive free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Harris will do what the deep state instructs her to do,....as will Biden.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Funnybone the Retard is on the scene.. let’s see if you are around here in a year..

Last edited by 79S; 01/23/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I need to preface everything I say anymore with......If we were a nation of laws and corrupt judges were the exception rather than the rule AND if our Constitution still meant something to those who swore an oath to it AND if our elections were fair, free and worth a sh.it......

If they tried to use the 25th to oust him right away then it would, by all appearances, be usurpation of the process. At best they’d be complicit in allowing, aiding and endorsing someone that they knew was mentally unfit for the position. They would be admitting that they lied to the people. They’d be subverting the will of the electorate by getting a unelectable President. If the VP was electable they wouldn’t be VP. Invoking the 25th is a blatant illegal power grab that was a premeditated attempt to subvert the will of the people. <see above>

οΏ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.οΏ½ οΏ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Harris was very unelectable. She totally bombed out in the primaries, getting almost no votes at all and dropping out early.

― George Orwell

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Nobody here GAF where you stand. Thanks though, for outing yourself as another Never-Trumper f a g g o t. Now f u c k off.

Someday Cole you will deny your Lord Trumpkins, and pretend you never knew him.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

I submit we vote funnybone out of the village.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We've been talking about when Harris would take over under the 25th. Some think they'll wait for 2 years so she can serve 10 years if elected twice. However, note section 4. If the president is declared unable to serve, the VP is ACTING PRESIDENT, not president. She's never sworn in as president unless he resigns or dies. They can hammer Biden any time and she can serve 4 years as acting president and still be eligible to be elected twice.

This is my OP. I wrote nothing about any specific candidate's political leaning or qualifications. I wrote solely about the mechanics of using 25th and how I think it can be used to promote Harris to president.

― George Orwell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Funny stuff you write.Nothing you say bothers me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

This is my OP. I wrote nothing about any specific candidate's political leaning or qualifications. I wrote solely about the mechanics of using 25th and how I think it can be used to promote Harris to president.

Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,329
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.