-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am a planner and the tests support that observation. I went on a family vacation to Disney some years ago. I bought a Disney guide book. I laid out a game plan for the entire 5 day visit. I got called everything from "militant" to "anal" leading up to the vacation, but afterwards everyone was amazed at how smoothly things went.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am a planner and the tests support that observation. I went on a family vacation to Disney some years ago. I bought a Disney guide book. I laid out a game plan for the entire 5 day visit. I got called everything from "militant" to "anal" leading up to the vacation, but afterwards everyone was amazed at how smoothly things went.

I hope you worked that taco buffet in Frontier Land into your itinerary

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Stripper's can guess your "sign" within five minutes of meeting you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am a walking personality test.
Like Randall Murphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I will always wind up with everyone's cigarettes.
I can tell exactly what kind of person I am dealing with, and what they are thinking and feeling.

I believe this trait comes from medieval European Jews having more children if they loaned money only to those who were low risk.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sweetness did part of her masters on Myers-Briggs and has done national and international lectures on the subject. All her research is published and at Florida State University in Gainesville, so no, it isn't BS. Being in industrial sales having that kind of background was a tremendous aid to understand how people make decisions. We had a pretty interesting off shoot of MB that divided personality types into four squares. Driver, Expressive, Analytical and Amiable. You could subdivide those four squares into four smaller squares showing people who had tendencies more like those other personality types like an expressive amiable. No one square is better or smarter than another one, but knowing for instance that the guy across the desk is a driver driver corner case, (think a Vince Lombardi type) you had best skip the small talk or you will get thrown out on your ear. Dealing with an analytical engineer and you had best show up with a bunch of documentation to support your case. Knowing how people are likely to arrive at a decision sure gives you a leg up on how it will be best to deal with them.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
As I posted in the other thread, after the first 30 minutes I ever spoke to the lady who now is my fiance, she told me that I was an ENFJ. A what? She then explained. I took the test, and she was correct. It's not the end-all, be-all, but I don't think it's BS either.

My older boy, for his HS psych class, tested as an INTP on two sites, but the P was inconsistent with what I knew about him. I asked him to try the 16P site, and he tested definitively as an INTJ, which clearly is what he is.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 21, 54 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.