Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by rickt300
We know Soros and China want to see the dollar fail

China doesn’t want to see the dollar fail, they hold massive amounts of our debt and don’t want it devalued.

Correct. They also don't want to lose their largest market if the US collapsed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They've been trying real hard to dilute the $ for.many years. Except for Divine intervention, it should work out that way sooner than later. Mr T. signed the executive order for how much....$6.? Trillion. Bankers salivated and swooned.
Then the other day I hear about $3 trill!!!

When the next covid scare tactic works (possibly the vax effects "final solution"), the middle class will be offered a $ amount for the use of a "covid pass" requiring centralized block chain controlled by gates and friends. Just.my .02 cents based on his public statements.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/24/21.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
They've been trying real hard to dilute the $ for.many years. Except for Divine intervention, it should work out that way sooner than later. Mr T. signed the executive order for how much....$6.? Trillion. Bankers salivated and swooned.
Then the other day I hear about $3 trill!!!

When the next covid scare tactic works (possibly the vax effects "final solution"), the middle class will be offered a $ amount for the use of a "covid pass" requiring centralized block chain controlled by gates and friends. Just.my .02 cents based on his public statements.

Did your parents have any children with a functioning brain?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
They’re going to print money until inflation starts and then they’ll print some more. The only way out of our debt trap is inflation. Time will get really tough for anyone on a fixed income. I figure they’ll shoot for a total of 200% over a couple of years. Unfortunately I seriously doubt they’ll manage the inflation and it will come all at once and crush the middle class and kill many old and poor. There’s no free lunch.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Undoubtedly. Buddy of mine said he wasn’t worried about building with the high lumber prices were seeing, the inflation coming it would still look like a hell of a bargain in a few years.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U piker,

Do your own homework.
Those digits on a screen aren't meant for the American people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For once in my life I wish I hadn't been responsible.
0 debt, cash available.
I really need to invest some in tangible arrests.

Inflation favors those in debt, historically.
They get to pay off those high value dollars with cheap ones.

Of course cash in hand is worth less.

Look at Greece and Argentina in the recent past.
People required therir bosses to pay them daily.
And spent their whole days wages every day.
Food was going to cost a lot more tomorrow,
So they bought all they could daily.

People think we are too big to fail.
Ugh, no!

It's just that if we go down, we are going to drag everyone
with us.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Undoubtedly. Buddy of mine said he wasn’t worried about building with the high lumber prices were seeing, the inflation coming it would still look like a hell of a bargain in a few years.

Id be surprised if that weren't true of all consumables.
Dr. Ron Paul has been pointing that out.

www.ronpaullibertyreport.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I'll be very surprised if we don't see $4.00 a gallon gas this summer.

A certainty.

Some of us wanted Trump to prevail, but we prepared for this exact scenario by investing in tens and hundreds of thousands of shares in small cap oil producers that drill on private land. These same small caps that were $15 and $20 a share a few years ago were selling for .24 a share and less in March.

It was interesting negotiating the perils of reverse splits and bankruptcies, but here we are. It's going to be an interesting year to be $ure.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker

China doesn’t want to see the dollar fail, they hold massive amounts of our debt and don’t want it devalued.

You are in some delusional acid induced fantasy. The CCP wants to own us not maintain us as their largest market. George Soros has made a habit of destroying currencies to include Russia and the UK. Do you live with your head UYA? Why don't you do some searches on Soros and China. Use their own words. They can both get what they want if we are unable to maintain our military. A coward POS like Biden might just hand the country over.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

You are in some delusional acid induced fantasy. The CCP wants to own us not maintain us as their largest market. George Soros has made a habit of destroying currencies to include Russia and the UK. Do you live with your head UYA? Why don't you do some searches on Soros and China. Use their own words. They can both get what they want if we are unable to maintain our military. A coward POS like Biden might just hand the country over.

OK, obviously you've got the world political scene all figured out. Never mind that you don't have the first clue about how things work.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

OK, obviously you've got the world political scene all figured out. Never mind that you don't have the first clue about how things work.

Funny post there dupe, like I said PYHO and do some research.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Screw China they owe US now.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Screw China they owe US now.

You can bet not according to Beijing Biden. After all the leftards have been calling it Trump's virus for months.

Dog I rescued in January

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I've done plenty of research, you need to stay off the conspiracy theory websites. Have you ever set foot in China? I've been there many times. First, the Chinese hate us but they need our money. About a year ago I almost got run over by a guy driving a Bentley while crossing a street in Shanghai, that's how rich we've made them. If the dollar collapses their lifestyle reverts to ox carts instead of Bentleys. They hold over a trillion dollars of U.S. debt so if the dollar collapses that's worthless. If the U.S. economy goes tits up then they've got nobody to sell their cheap crap to so they go back to being a nation of peasants. It's a symbiotic relationship and they're the parasite, they can't kill the host and continue to advance. Thank your buddy Bill Clinton for getting us into bed with those devils. Our new president is a wholly owned pawn of them.

Soros is Soros, he's an equal opportunity scumbag. If he can make money off of collapsing the dollar he will.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

I've done plenty of research, you need to stay off the conspiracy theory websites. Have you ever set foot in China? I've been there many times. First, the Chinese hate us but they need our money. About a year ago I almost got run over by a guy driving a Bentley while crossing a street in Shanghai, that's how rich we've made them. If the dollar collapses their lifestyle reverts to ox carts instead of Bentleys. They hold over a trillion dollars of U.S. debt so if the dollar collapses that's worthless. If the U.S. economy goes tits up then they've got nobody to sell their cheap crap to so they go back to being a nation of peasants. It's a symbiotic relationship and they're the parasite, they can't kill the host and continue to advance. Thank your buddy Bill Clinton for getting us into bed with those devils. Our new president is a wholly owned pawn of them.

Soros is Soros, he's an equal opportunity scumbag. If he can make money off of collapsing the dollar he will.

I said do some real research, if you can't see it you are a fool. Are you even 30 yet? The Chinese won't need our money if they own us. WTF is wrong with you? Try to do some real thinking. If we can't pay our debt or try to monetize our debt and at the same time cannot maintain our military what do you think will happen? Why is it the media shutting down free speech means nothing to you? About the part China exported the virus all over the world. About your retard hero getting more than a billion dollars from a bank owned and controlled by the CCP, interesting the media was trying to hide that along with Joe being part of it. Don't you understand we have all been sold out? This is all about the Chinese wanting to own us. Stand back and think about what is happening, leftist scum allowed to run wild, burning, looting and attacking people yet non leftist scum Whites are kept from free speech? Leftard politicians allowed to do anything they want without fear of repercussion. We are in it right now. PYHO.

Dog I rescued in January

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I said do some real research, if you can't see it you are a fool. Are you even 30 yet?

I'm 52, and you're a moron. I'm out, there's no use trying to discuss anything with someone like you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
History will provide the answers you seek........

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

China owns <10% of USA debt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Buy any hard commodity that you can physically own in store and it will rise with the hyperinflation that is bound to come.

Put 10,000 lb of lead behind your woodpile.

If you are a fabricator stockpile all of the steel or aluminum that you can afford to buy. It will rise in value and you will not have to pay super inflated prices later.

The same is true with Lumber and building materials if you have a large enclosed building to keep them secure from the weather.

Interest rates for homes and borrowed money are super low now but will rise. Once interest rates rise for the common people they will rise globally and that will be the trigger that the American dollar and the American debt untenable.

Of course I could be wrong and all of this and gasoline will be fifty cents a gallon next week.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,381
Posts18,488,572
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.