Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Dans40X

Any Gov't Elected officials who DID NOT vote for a fraudulent election will face the same charges.

12 days from 01/20 the SCUM will be in flexi-cuffs & will face a Military Tribunal,not the senile Supreme Court.

The Insurrection Act was enacted by President Trump on July 4th 2020.

They [bleep] w/ the wrong business man & his select crew!!

Do you have a link to any of this? I pray you are right but I'd like to read it and share it if possible.

Last edited by bobinpa; 01/24/21.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by CBB
Well if this is the open admission to the election Fraud of 2020 I don't know what is...

Seems like they are trying to legalize their playbook...

Wake up men

Exactly my thoughts

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Dans40X
NCSWIC

No one
Can
Stop
What
Is
Coming

The Deep State/Demoncratic Party from the Vatican,England,France,Spain,Germany,Iran,China & others in this World will & have been served indictments,most for pedophilia.
222,268 indictments.

Joe Biden & 70% of the Elected Officials in DC will be indicted on Treason charges from the People of The United States of America.
Joe has control over the DC area.
None of his pen strokes/signatures left DC.

Any Gov't Elected officials who DID NOT vote for a fraudulent election will face the same charges.

12 days from 01/20 the SCUM will be in flexi-cuffs & will face a Military Tribunal,not the senile Supreme Court.

The Insurrection Act was enacted by President Trump on July 4th 2020.

They [bleep] w/ the wrong business man & his select crew!!

Pretty bold prediction there and I hope you're right, but I don't have faith it will happen. What will you think when it doesn't happen?

Last edited by rwa3006; 01/24/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The constitution gives state legislators the sole power over how our elections. The progressive fascists cannot alter this. Though you can never tell with the Supreme Court.

Apparently the legislators in my wonderful state didn't get the memo..... the laws were changed, it was done illegally and the votes still stood because nobody cared enough to challenge it.

There are five or six other bills on top of that
Michigan submitted a bill calling for electronic voting systems at employer sites
Congress.gov.
Take an hour and scroll through all the stuff tossed in the ring so far.

Note one of your PA reps introduced a bill to investigate DJT, but your Lt.Governor put out a video attacking people who ask about election fraud. PA dems are afraid.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
The constitution gives state legislators the sole power over how our elections. The progressive fascists can alter this. Though you can never tell with the Supreme Court.

We no longer have a Supreme Court, a “protector of the constitution”.
Exactly... They're now comprised of radical leftists and RINOS...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only votes that will count now will be those cast from the rooftops.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell the dims that suicide isn’t really painless.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This should piss EVERYONE off, even the honest democrats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Honest Democrat = Oxymoron

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The constitution gives state legislators the sole power over how our elections. The progressive fascists cannot alter this. Though you can never tell with the Supreme Court.

It was my understanding that the Supreme Court stayed out of the election fraud issue because they decided it was a State issue and not a Federal issue. If this passes and the Supreme Court agrees it is truly the end of America. I think the major push for this comes from California and the representatives in the House from California. Since so many folks are leaving California their political clout will be dwindling. They will do what ever it takes to keep it. Including importing another 3 million illegals.

Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by kwg020

It was my understanding that the Supreme Court stayed out of the election fraud issue because they decided it was a State issue and not a Federal issue. If this passes and the Supreme Court agrees it is truly the end of America. I think the major push for this comes from California and the representatives in the House from California. Since so many folks are leaving California their political clout will be dwindling. They will do what ever it takes to keep it. Including importing another 3 million illegals.

Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

KWG your response is what is wrong with this country. Yes I agree many are leaving California, BUT AND I MEAN BUT they are taking their political views with them. On one hand they don’t like they government tak8ng from them but on the other they still vote that way. It has be discussed in this forum many times from the Montana Idaho to Texas areas
So until your attitude towards all of them leaving changes and you help get their vote changed to conservative nothing will get any better. I’d also venture to say that all those leaving New York are doing the same, want to leave because it costs them money but won’t change their vote

Last edited by IA_fog; 01/25/21.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.