Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Just got back from my annual visit with my primary care doctor. While there, I asked for a prescription for Ivermectin in case I should ever have early symptoms and test positive for COVID19. He seemed confused, and asked why I would want to take a medication for parasites as a treatment for COVID19. He had literally never heard of that, and his practice is associated with a major medical school in the area. Is that possible, or is he BSing me?

Anyway, I didn't get the prescription. He assured me, however, that he was confident I'd be able to come in for the vaccine some time in February (despite the fact that I never asked about the vaccine). Oh boy!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd change doctors. That guy's worthless.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I am getting the idea that the docs don't care if you live or die as long as they can get the big bucks from you coming down with the CCP virus. Why don't they know about Quinine and it's derivatives or Ivermectin?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You'd need to go to a Veterinarian..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know what they say, "If you have to ask..."

He was full of it. Although I guess he could be incredibly stupid. I got a tickbite that started to develop the ring around it and the doctor had never heard of it and had no idea how to treat it. I told him and he wrote me out a prescription, so I guess anything is possible.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ran into the same deal in August trying to get some Hydroxychloroquine with one of my docs.

He pretended to play dumb at first. Then he pulled out his ace card and “showed me” the Lancet hatchet piece on hydroxy.

I got up told him by the end of the day I would have a script and walked out. And I did have that script

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Maybe you should have asked him for for HCQ + Z Pack + Zinc.

“In late March 2020, India added hydroxychloroquine to its national treatment guidelines, urging the drug be used “as early in the disease course as possible.” It was not recommended for those hospitalized with severe illness.

Then, in August 2020, India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, which has some 230 million residents, added ivermectin to its recommendations and distributed the drug for home care free of charge. The state of Bihar, which has 128 million residents, also started recommending ivermectin, and by the end of 2020, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh had the lowest and second-lowest COVID-19 fatality rates in all of India.

Uttar Pradesh, however, took it a step further than Bihar. They also used ivermectin as a prophylactic, first among health care workers and then among people who had come in contact with a person who tested positive.”

See:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...0125&mid=DM785029&rid=1067697321

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
They don't make money if you get a $4.00 Rx, they rather have you in a icu

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Should of asked about hydroxychloroquine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you use Ivermectin in conjunction with a Z pack or other antibiotics and zinc, just like Hydroxy?

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
it's all about LIABILITY... follow the money. If he gives you a Rx for something that is not approved to treat (off label), he is liable if something goes wrong... ALWAYS follow the money... he knows damn well it will treat it...

Last edited by Sasha_and_Abby; 01/25/21.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Do you use Ivermectin in conjunction with a Z pack or other antibiotics and zinc, just like Hydroxy?

You would only use the Z pack after a +pos test.

Save your antibiotic guns

Hydroxy or ivec would be prophys.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I order Ivermectin as a heart worm preventative for my dog from J R Enterprises based out of Louisiana. The vet requires a prescription and and massive markup. A $25 bottle will keep a dog parasite free for several years.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I order Ivermectin as a heart worm preventative for my dog from J R Enterprises based out of Louisiana. The vet requires a prescription and and massive markup. A $25 bottle will keep a dog parasite free for several years.

Do you have contact information?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The farm Co op sells ivermectin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If you do a search of J R Enterprises Ivermectin it should come right up. It’s a plain looking site with a green background.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

If you do a search of J R Enterprises Ivermectin it should come right up. It’s a plain looking site with a green background.

Thanks. Found it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You can buy Ivermectin equine Apple flavor for horses on eBay, Amazon and even walmart.com.

I think the search Ivermectin Apple paste might be what somebody was talking about a week or two ago.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing

You can buy Ivermectin equine Apple flavor for horses on eBay, Amazon and even walmart.com.

I think the search Ivermectin Apple paste might be what somebody was talking about a week or two ago.

Thanks. I bought a tube of that from Tractor Supply last week, but I've read lots of warnings on the internet that the inert ingredients in it might be dangerous to humans, even though verified safe for horses. I figure humans are zoologically closer to dogs than to horses, so whatever is safe for dogs (in terms of inert ingredients) is likely also safe for humans. Likely the warning on the horse Ivermectin is BS too, but who knows.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Thanks. I bought a tube of that from Tractor Supply last week, but I've read lots of warnings on the internet that the inert ingredients in it might be dangerous to humans, even though verified safe for horses. I figure humans are zoologically closer to dogs than to horses, so whatever is safe for dogs (in terms of inert ingredients) is likely also safe for humans. Likely the warning on the horse Ivermectin is BS too, but who knows.

Safe for horses safe for you

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,541
Posts18,472,864
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.