Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pahick

Well, this the video about how to use the horse paste, but I cant find her saying once a week. Id have to look through all her posts...

https://www.facebook.com/114664368592233/videos/166461698546261/

DAMN! It has a wall in front of it requiring me to sign into to Facebook before I can view it. mad

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crshelton
For the last time - the Ivermectin for worming horses is the same as for humans with lice and has been used by humans around the world for nearly 40 years!
Available at most Tractor supply and large animal vets. Likely many feed stores like the one where we bought some tubes for our family based on local success stories. Reported to kill the type virus of interest and and also keep a person from getting sick from it again.. We have horses so it was simple for us. All you farm folk already know where to buy it.

Phooey on the vaccine.

Everything I read about the horse versions says that the inert ingredients are what's different from the versions formulated for humans, and that it's these inert ingredients (proven inert for horses, but not for humans) that can kill humans who take it. Is this total BS? What's the motive for this same false information to appear in no many urgent warnings against taking the horse Ivermectin formulations?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm taking Ivermectin as you guys speak. 3 pills a day. Run out tomorrow.
Along with lots of meds to try to shake this covid.

Last edited by Wtxj; 01/25/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Everything I read about the horse versions says that the inert ingredients are what's different from the versions formulated for humans, and that it's these inert ingredients (proven inert for horses, but not for humans) that can kill humans who take it. Is this total BS? What's the motive for this same false information to appear is no many urgent warnings against taking the horse Ivermectin formulations?

Stop reading BS. Make up a fake fb just to see that video and her page. Which brand paste did you buy??? At TSC there are 3 brands that are ok. Durvet(I bought these), Bimectrin(which she uses), and Zimecterin. Theres another paste they sell called Equimax, thats the one you DONT want. It has an extra ingredient in it.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I'm taking Ivermectin as you guys speak. 3 pills a day. Run out tomorrow.
Along with lots of meds to try to shake this covid.

How'd you get your doc to prescribe it?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Everything I read about the horse versions says that the inert ingredients are what's different from the versions formulated for humans, and that it's these inert ingredients (proven inert for horses, but not for humans) that can kill humans who take it. Is this total BS? What's the motive for this same false information to appear is no many urgent warnings against taking the horse Ivermectin formulations?

Stop reading BS. Make up a fake fb just to see that video and her page. Which brand paste did you buy??? At TSC there are 3 brands that are ok. Durvet(I bought these), Bimectrin(which she uses), and Zimecterin. Theres another paste they sell called Equimax, thats the one you DONT want. It has an extra ingredient in it.

Durvet, Apple Flavored.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Durvet, Apple Flavored.

Then just take it! 3 days later take another dose then once/wk after. Watch her damn video she show you how to dose it. In the comments she tells you after 2nd dose once weekly.

IMO schitt tastes great. She says its bitter. But she uses Bimectrin, I use Durvet.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
What's the title of the video? I'll see if it's up on Bitchute.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by sse
why the medical community is doing such a poor job of doing their jobs

Doesn't surprise me at all.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I dont f'in know. Its on her fb. First Family Medical Center. Dr. Alison Garza

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Ivermectin looks good in trials so far, but I REALLY recommend against using veterinary medicines in people. They are not tested for safety in humans AT ALL. Let's not forget this guy who killed himself with fish chloroquine .

Ask a your doc. If he/she is uncomfortable going off-lable, look for a second opinion. Don't roll the dice on animal meds.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If your Dr doesn’t know by now, he/she lives under a rock. But don’t feel bad, a lot of Drs still don’t know. I guarantee my wife knows more about treating COVID with ivomec than 50% of the Drs in the US.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Alison Garza is my personal Dr. She and my wife are good friends.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I downloaded it and uploaded it. Heres the link

https://gofile.io/d/SNREVw

Never used that site so not sure how long itll be up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MTDan
Ivermectin looks good in trials so far, but I REALLY recommend against using veterinary medicines in people. They are not tested for safety in humans AT ALL. Let's not forget this guy who killed himself with fish chloroquine .

Ask a your doc. If he/she is uncomfortable going off-lable, look for a second opinion. Don't roll the dice on animal meds.

Like people that drank bleach, or the Come challenge, or the chewing up Tide Pods for internet foolishness?

There are extremes in every case.

People in Australia are taking ivemectrin, it’s widely reported in other countries too. Same as hydroxychloroquine.

Large numbers of people are not taking fish chloroquine or drinking bleach for sars-cov prophylaxis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

her dosing chart

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
T

Alison Garza is my personal Dr. She and my wife are good friends.

I thank you, I got her info from your post. Much appreciated!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I'm not anti-ivermectin at all. The data seems to support it's doing some good and is generally safe (in human formulation). I'd just not take the risks of using formulations not designed for my species.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These ate the two I took. Paste first, then switched to the 1% injectable in a glass of water. The 1% has propylene glycol which is the thickener in a lot of commercial ice creams.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.