✊🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
So NWT,
Tell me more about me knowing nothing about custom rifles and being a troll........

BRNOVZ24, 458 mag

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

More Hate!

Fetch me a beer, bro. I’m taking this one home with me...

Awesome rig!

🦫

Umm, maybe not if Killer be watching over your irons. LOL

Last edited by Beaver10; 01/25/21.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a pattern stock for sale....... smile it's ugly, in a beautiful way..... $2k free shipping

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother Beav... can you believe the abuse I have been subjected to? I feel a lawsuit coming on.... lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
This doesn't pass the smell test.... never heard of a pro gunmaker giving away a pattern stock!
One time I asked David Miller to turn a piece of my wood to his pattern.... he just grinned and said no can do.
I understood completely, but had to ask... wink
And another thing the whole 1909 pattern thing.... standard Mauser inlet.... I call bullshit

Irfubar,
The only B.S. and not passing the smell test is what is coming from you. As others stated “you only talk “ while others actually have custom rifles built and know what they are talking about.
Who ever said the pattern stock was given to anyone by the builder (“pro gunmaker”) you IDIOT !!!

Oh, this one is gonna come back at you and hurt...And, I haven’t even read Irfubar’s reply.

😂🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
This doesn't pass the smell test.... never heard of a pro gunmaker giving away a pattern stock!
One time I asked David Miller to turn a piece of my wood to his pattern.... he just grinned and said no can do.
And another thing the whole 1909 pattern thing.... standard Mauser inlet.... I call bullshit

Irfubar,
The only B.S. and not passing the smell test is what is coming from you. As others stated “you only talk “ while others actually have custom rifles built and know what they are talking about.
Who ever said the pattern stock was given to anyone by the builder (“pro gunmaker”) you IDIOT !!!

Oh, this one is gonna come back at you and hurt...And, I haven’t even read Irfubar’s reply.

😂🦫

I am trying to be nice..... well sorta...
He is simply jealous because I live in Hollywood among the beautiful rich people..... envy is an ugly trait..... smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother Beav... can you believe the abuse I have been subjected to? I feel a lawsuit coming on.... lmao

I went to the end of this thread first...Saw your builds, replied, then went to the beginning and found gold.

NWT might have to meet crow and a fork.

LOL

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT

Irfubar,

😂🦫

He is simply jealous because I live in Hollywood among the beautiful rich people..... envy is an ugly trait..... smile

You are a beautiful person...It’s your dog that’s an ass-holie thang.

Grins

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I on the other hand could not care less where you reside, I just want to squirrel away a couple of your rifles whilst you are not looking.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
irfubar,

I have nothing to prove.

You are the self proclaimed expert troll who jumped on my forum posts in three categories with uninformed negative comments about a custom built Stephen Heilmann pattern stock that I am selling. YOUR comments were Wrong,rude,uninformed ,inexperienced and frankly you didn’t even understand what you were talking about. You ignorantly state a master custom stockmaker will not build a client a custom pattern stock that the client can keep and do what he wants with it. Then you are dumb enough to continue to argue about it. You made three negative separate posts on the three forums I was posting on. What kind of ass hole does that? Now you admit you are a ameteur which is very obvious . Why do you troll and feel the need to make 11,184 posts ? Who are you trying to impress with your self proclaimed internet rifle knowledge?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
irfubar,

I have nothing to prove.

You are the self proclaimed expert troll who jumped on my forum posts in three categories with uninformed negative comments about a custom built Stephen Heilmann pattern stock that I am selling. YOUR comments were Wrong,rude,uninformed ,inexperienced and frankly you didn’t even understand what you were talking about. You ignorantly state a master custom stockmaker will not build a client a custom pattern stock that the client can keep and do what he wants with it. Then you are dumb enough to continue to argue about it. You made three negative separate posts on the three forums I was posting on. What kind of ass hole does that? Now you admit you are a ameteur which is very obvious . Why do you troll and feel the need to make 11,184 posts ? Who are you trying to impress with your self proclaimed internet rifle knowledge?

You still haven't figured out I am not iskra have you?

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
SOLD!!
Stephen Heilmann Custom Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine Pattern Stock

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
SOLD!!
Stephen Heilmann Custom Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine Pattern Stock

Sure........ wink

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Irfubar,
You have to be the dumbest and most ignorant [bleep] head I have ever come across.
After a week of this, your tiny little mind still can’t understand or comprehend that yes there are people with tastes beyond your simple mindedness.
Troll on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar,
You have to be the dumbest and most ignorant [bleep] head I have ever come across.
After a week of this, your tiny little mind still can’t understand or comprehend that yes there are people with tastes beyond your simple mindedness.
Troll on.

Oh my... do I detect a bit of hostility?

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Irfubar you are a Dumb Ass. I said I wouldn’t educate but your are so clueless!!! See if you can follow these really simple instructions I made especially for you! Why don’t you go over to Accurate Reloading if they let you on there, then go to the classifieds, then scroll down to Stephen Heilmann Custom Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine Pattern Stock, there if you are not to [bleep] ignorant you might get a idea who purchased the pattern stock. Got it Dumb Ass?
Now go troll someone else Ass Hole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So how much did you lose on the deal?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey NWT,
I guess buying a fine rifle makes you an expert..... me? I just build them.... and you call me the dummy....
Best wishes from Hollywood.... wink

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N

Really?? Are You that naive? Or just dumb and rude?
I have a Stephen Heilmann Custom Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine Barreled Action and Custom Built Heilmann Pattern Stock, a English Stock Blank from Wine Land Walnut with the help of my friend D’Arcy Echols , and a completed rifle custom stocked to my dimensions by Reto Buehler.
Never going to use that pattern again.
The $900 from the Pattern stock is going to my daughter who is a senior in college for her general expenses . The only reason I am responding to you is for the viewers who are following this to show them really how big of a IDIOT and low life you are!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT

Really?? Are You that naive? Or just dumb and rude?
I have a Stephen Heilmann Custom Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine Barreled Action and Custom Built Heilmann Pattern Stock, a English Stock Blank from Wine Land Walnut with the help of my friend D’Arcy Echols , and a completed rifle custom stocked to my dimensions by Reto Buehler.
Never going to use that pattern again.
The $900 from the Pattern stock is going to my daughter who is a senior in college for her general expenses . The only reason I am responding to you is for the viewers who are following this to show them really how big of a IDIOT and low life you are!!!

Oh you are winning alright...... lmao
I will pack my bags and leave due to humiliation..... frown
cool name dropping by the way... wink

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,576
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.