-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well Y'all just better stay out of the basement then!

GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
She looks good without arms.

i[Linked Image from img.etsystatic.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs,... tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it...

I'm old (77) and can't stand any of that fake crap. Shows just how genuinely stupid the woman is.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by pal
About women with pumped up boobs,... tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it...

I'm old (77) and can't stand any of that fake crap. Shows just how genuinely stupid the woman is.

My guess is most commenting on this thread are not the target demographic for a 20-40 year old chick. I’m sure they don’t give a fugg what a bunch of old guys think.

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by pal

My guess is most commenting on this thread are not the target demographic for a 20-40 year old chick. I’m sure they don’t give a fugg what a bunch of old guys think.

LOL

The only thing I have ever agreed with you about!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I need comparative pictures to offer an informed opinion.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Jeez there a lot of miserable old buggers here, I like me some silicone and piercings

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess I don’t care, found the one woman I couldn’t live without.

We each have our wedding bands tattooed on our ring finger. She has a couple of others, one she got w my daughter, they each have a small heart on the wrist, and one with a really good friend, each on their back shoulder.

Her ears are pierced too.

She doesn’t smoke.

She’s taken.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Jeez there a lot of miserable old buggers here, I like me some silicone and piercings

They also hate, roundabouts, 4 way stops,
Walmart self checkout, Nike, Yeti and just about everything else.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
A boob job if done right and not way out of proportion is fine with me. I have known some women who I have thought needed a boob job before I discovered that they already had one. They must have been really flat before! BTW - Not all women with nice sized natural boobs flatten out when laying on their backs. Nice firm natural ones can still hold most of their shape when reclining. Having said that, I am going by memories several decades old, but this used to be a serious study of mine in years past. What is a serious turn off for me are tattoos of any sort, facial and body piercings. To me it says "look at me, I am trash". I don't care how good the "artwork" is. Smoking is a serious turn off as well as vaping. I guess there is nothing worse than a reformed smoker (me). Cigarettes just absolutely stink to me. Oddly, I used to burn 2 - 2 1/2 packs a day, years ago. Ahh, to be young again!

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the young guys are almost as bad with all their tattoos, like toddlers who found dads sharpy. Not to mention this scruffy, bandana wearing, semi-obese, bearded, cargo pants 'operator look'. I was in living in Afghanistan when that fashion came in. One minute the fashion was to emulate a clean cut look. The next , every contractor wanted a zz top beard and shamarg wrapped around his neck hoping someone might mistake him for delta. Now half the people doing gun reviews are dressed like it lol. Well its not as bad as shoulder pads and mullets I guess which was my generations contribution. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm not so crazy about men with all the bling. And tattoos either.
Wow - that problem never entered my mind. Well, to each his own - make 'yer choices and pay 'yer money.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I need comparative pictures to offer an informed opinion.
that could turn out to be a righteously entertaining idea.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You’re wrong about the roundabouts and yeti, but spot on about 4 way stops and Nike.

Dickweed

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

You forgot that we hate liberal trolls such as yourself.
I don’t know how you missed it.
Of course your 91 IQ might excuse your missing that very strong clue.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I likes me some firm fake boobies.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Last time we were in Las Vegas, a place which I F'n hate, we saw a couple of groups of teenagers walking around. They were white, middle-class looking kids, but the girls were wearing shorts, which were unbuttoned and un-zipped and pulled down to their crotch with their panties showing. What the Hell was that all about? I hate to sound like a rube, but I am what I am...

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
An extreme turnoff for me is an overweight chick with a pale complexion and technicolor Disney tattoos on their flabby white legs.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by pal

LOL

There’s gonna be a lot of really ugly older women in about 10 years. None of that stuff ages well.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Last time we were in Las Vegas, a place which I F'n hate, we saw a couple of groups of teenagers walking around. They were white, middle-class looking kids, but the girls were wearing shorts, which were unbuttoned and un-zipped and pulled down to their crotch with their panties showing. What the Hell was that all about? I hate to sound like a rube, but I am what I am...

Gotta air the pheromones out

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 1_deuce, 22 invisible), 1,643 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,089
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.