Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Holy schit, I can’t believe I agree with something AOC said. That’s twice! The first was when she said congress should actually read the damn bills before they sign them.

I’m freaking out.

Blind squirrel finds a nut.
When it falls off the tree and hits her in the head.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I just heard that they're going to conduct investigations into the people who have been buying Gamestock stock.

A criminal investigation on people for buying a stock!

Yep. If a little guy makes a long shot, but winning, bet and this causes the billionaires to have to sell one of their mansions because your win meant their loss, then you must pay the consequences.

I reliable friend knows someone who works at Robinhood, who said that a company called Sequoia Capital and the White House told them to shut down new purchases of Gamestock and he assumes that other brokerage houses got a similar directive. I wouldn't doubt it because Robinhood has always been a stick it to the man kind of company. Take it for what it's worth, since it's sourced from a friend of a friend.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interestingly Leon Cooperman (one of those vocal about the short squeeze) was a strong critic of the Slo-jo ticket. He spoke in opposition several times last year...

It makes you wonder if this is retribution..

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Noticing and actions are 2 different entities.

Thank you for Jewsplaining that.

I’d been assuming that noticing was prerequisite for acting, but good to have confirmation from someone who’s people have been through this process more than 100 times.

And still here and prospering.

You white folks as a group, not so much as you’ll soon see for voting for white Joe. He’s gonna bring y’all back to being the true chosen ones again .

Wait on it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I just heard that they're going to conduct investigations into the people who have been buying Gamestock stock.

Yep. If a little guy makes a long shot, but winning, bet and this causes the billionaires to have to sell one of their mansions because your win meant their loss, then you must pay the consequences.

Get in the boxcars, Hawk.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Robinhood and other trading machines have halted the purchase of certain stocks like NOK, AMC and GME - I've also seen screen shots of people with positions in GME on Robinhood where Robinhood simply closed out their position for them - basically sold the stock without asking the holder.

Gonna get messy.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
Robin Hood is now selling GME stocks without permission.

Reportedly on the day low not the high.

Also at least some of those were margin calls and I suspect the EUA allows it.

Stopping buys to crash the stock and allow the shorts some relief to cover their contracts is bullshcitt.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe this will make folks realize the fight is top to bottom and not left to right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[quote=Teal]Robinhood and other trading machines have halted the purchase of certain stocks like NOK, AMC and GME - I've also seen screen shots of people with positions in GME on Robinhood where Robinhood simply closed out their position for them - basically sold the stock without asking the holder.

Gonna get messy.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
Robin Hood is now selling GME stocks without permission.

Interesting about the investigation, but that plays into what Warren wants.
Cooperman ripped Warren a new one last year calling her economic plans idiocy.

Also in the WSJ, leading up to yesterday the fund manager has been harassed the way mayors were harassed over the summer with doxxing and threats of violence.

I think this may be another false flag.

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 01/28/21.

-OMotS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just heard that they're going to conduct investigations into the people who have been buying Gamestop stock.

By tomorrow they'll be calling retail investors who participate in short squeezes insurrectionists.

The quants in Boston can't have these dog pecker gnats fouling up their algorithm.

F'em

It's just more scare tactics.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
By tomorrow they'll be calling retail investors who participate in short squeezes insurrectionists.

You were off by only a little.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

More Order 66 action.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't tell you how pleased I am that the younger generation has joined the battle. They understand social media and how to make it work for them than us old fudds ever will.
It's their country and future and this gives me hope for them.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
I can't tell you how pleased I am that the younger generation has joined the battle. They understand social media and how to make it work for them than us old fudds ever will.

I'm happy to see it too. I hope they don't get disappeared. The people they're messing with are very wealthy and powerful.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

A beacon of light!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Democrats risk loosing the middle. The whole thing. The middle is where the bulk of the electorate is. People aren't stupid. Democrat elites are putting it all on the line, they're just too arrogant to realize it. They had to force (steal) a narrow victory at the polls. They've got two years. With their propensity to fly too close to the sun, they''re all but guaranteed to destroy themselves. We the people must stick together. Don't let them pit us against each. It's their first and most constant tactic.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I'm very curious as to how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going to play into this. They have been gaining traction already anyway, and now with obvious manipulation like this happening it'll likely drive more people over to alternatives.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
See here for status updates: http://isthesqueezesquoze.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great write up.

Thanks.

We are living in very interesting times.

Reality eclipses fiction.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are spinning the living schit out of this. It’s white supremacy, it’s hate, it’s low life’s, it’s Trump.

It’s phuqqin funny.

I don’t get the autistic reference. Isn’t that like calling these folks retards? I thought we weren’t supposed to do that?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
What happened this week was, and is frightening.

It is a shocking wake up call.

Hedge funds and those that short stocks are heavily regulated. Most importantly, shorting provides some balance to the market and expectations are known, and prices built in. It is expected, as part of the rules of engagement. Economists for decades now have said it is a healthy check-and-balance to a free market.

What happened on Reddit was a new phenomenon of massive market manipulation via social media. The market is NOT prepared for this kind of coordinated effort to manipulate stocks, nor are their rules to address it, nor are the massive price swings pre-baked into the market. This wasn't a few happy basement-dwelling millennials buying some lame Gamestop stocks, it was a grassroots movement to sabotage the ebb and flow of the base of our economy.

While perhaps nothing illegal actually happened, this is pretty unprecedented, and I am not in the "happy camp" that this chit show is happening.

But, you all keep high fiving. Reddit and Robinhood are liberal whorehouses. And that's where this all started.

That should tell you something.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
\
Originally Posted by duck911
What happened this week was, and is frightening.

It is a shocking wake up call.

Hedge funds and those that short stocks are heavily regulated. Most importantly, shorting provides some balance to the market and expectations are known, and prices built in. It is expected, as part of the rules of engagement. Economists for decades now have said it is a healthy check-and-balance to a free market.

What happened on Reddit was a new phenomenon of massive market manipulation via social media. The market is NOT prepared for this kind of coordinated effort to manipulate stocks, nor are their rules to address it, nor are the massive price swings pre-baked into the market. This wasn't a few happy basement-dwelling millennials buying some lame Gamestop stocks, it was a grassroots movement to sabotage the ebb and flow of the base of our economy.

While perhaps nothing illegal actually happened, this is pretty unprecedented, and I am not in the "happy camp" that this chit show is happening.

But, you all keep high fiving. Reddit and Robinhood are liberal whorehouses. And that's where this all started.

That should tell you something.

lmao I made an extra 11 k today.

about as accurate as your analysis of the George Floyd shooting. Whats your thoughts of the new Sect of the Treasury involvement (deep state)in this and her speaking fees?

And congress and family members can still legally use insider information to game the system.

Last edited by ribka; 01/28/21.
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,693
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.