-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lot of folks "believe" in science. "Trust the science,". Some folks believe in Democrats. Others believe in Q.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"The Great Pumpkin appeared to me in a dream and instructed me to get the vaccine."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Made by American Corporation. As many Americans as possible should be vaccinated ASAP. MAGA, KAGA.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

... it's clearly a religion. She needs to replace that "belief in vaccines" with a true belief in Christ.

Jesus said,
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
β˜• 😎 πŸ‘
(Any other opinions are welcome.)

Why Christ?

Why not Buddha? Or Apollo? Or Athena?

If we are going to just adopt a religion, I will take the one which offers actual verifiable evidence. The one I can reach out and physically grab. The one which actually explains the operations of the physical universe.

We are all going to die. You roll your dice and try for the better odds of putting that date off as long as possible, and keeping the days between as fruitful and pain free as possible.

For those willing to spend a shorter time on Earth so they can get to their "Heavenly Reward" sooner. Great! that leaves more Oxygen for the rest of us.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
"The Great Pumpkin appeared to me in a dream and instructed me to get the vaccine."

You are probably safe. The mRNA vaccines started in the cancer treatment hospitals. All the top universities have been working on projects for over a decade. The success in fighting tumor cells has been mixed. The big advancement was the development of personalized medicine based on your gene profile. The COVID vaccine may use some of the methods developed.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by logcutter
It's pretty simple,if you want to take the vaccine,take it but if you don't,don't...Why try and push your opinion?

In my case,I'll take it when available...

JaycoπŸ‘

This is the most wisdom I've seen in this thread.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

... it's clearly a religion. She needs to replace that "belief in vaccines" with a true belief in Christ.

Jesus said,
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
β˜• 😎 πŸ‘
(Any other opinions are welcome.)

Why Christ?

Why not Buddha? Or Apollo? Or Athena?

If we are going to just adopt a religion, I will take the one which offers actual verifiable evidence. The one I can reach out and physically grab. The one which actually explains the operations of the physical universe.

We are all going to die. You roll your dice and try for the better odds of putting that date off as long as possible, and keeping the days between as fruitful and pain free as possible.

For those willing to spend a shorter time on Earth so they can get to their "Heavenly Reward" sooner. Great! that leaves more Oxygen for the rest of us.

Jesus said,
"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God... Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."
Isaiah 44:6,8 and 45

"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else...18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth."

As to oxygen?
It is eugenicists murderers like Bill Gates whom you follow that want to "reduce the population", not the only true God.

"He formed it to be inhabited."

Jesus' prophecies are being clearly fulfilled as we speak.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Slavek
Made by American Corporation. As many Americans as possible should be vaccinated ASAP. MAGA, KAGA.
The Great Pumpkin also says that dumbasses portraying fifty year old cartoon Russian spies are retards.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by WAM
Wife and I had the β€˜rona. I’ve had worse colds.... no shots, please.

I congratulate you on your good fortune.

Fully 5% of the workforce at our factory has been hospitalized with Covid. No, I do not mean 5% of those infected, I mean 5% of the total workforce.

Of sixty in the factory, 3 have been hospitalized. 2 in ICU for multiple days. Of those sixty, about thirty have actually become sick with Covid. Three more extremely ill at home for over a week with O2 levels dipping down to 80%. (Yes, O2 sat meters at home from Amazon.)

I will be glad to take my chances with a Covid vaccine. I am positive it will be less uncomfortable that the Tetanus vax I do every five years.

I wonder if the Tetanus shot will actually offer protection? Oh yes, there's a bit of that sarcasm again. But just this last sentence.

The effectiveness of the Tetanus shot is long and well established, based on concepts of immunology discovered and proved long ago, going back to when a doctor first observed that dairymaids almost never contracted smallpox (an extremely deadly disease). The doctor investigated, and discovered that they almost all, however, had at one point contracted cowpox (a very mild illness). He correctly concluded that the two diseases were closely enough related, that an immunity to one provided immunity to the other, thus the first vaccine constituted an intentional exposure to cowpox. All our great advances in vaccination stemmed from this simple concept.

The mRNA approach to vaccination, however, is completely unrelated to previous successes in vaccination. It's an entirely new approach which has never before made it past the animal phase of study, due to resulting in the death of the lab animals upon their first exposure to the disease. The vaccine that's being distributed now bypassed this problem by skipping the animal phase entirely, and going right to the general public phase, which general public are now serving as their guinea pigs.

Pfizer and Moderna did not skip animal trials
AP Link

Nothing better than trying to have a lie-or BS at best-travel around the world.

Addition: not directed at MM

Last edited by battue; 01/29/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
An animal trial phase takes years to complete, so they clearly didn't perform one. They may have started one, but that's not satisfactory to determine safety. Not even close. Which is why it doesn't have FDA approval. That requires proper tests for safety and effectiveness, which these do not have.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Population control.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Why get a pointless vaccine? It literally does not prevent you from getting covid. I work in healthcare. Today we got an update that even if you're fully vaccinated you need to continue to wear a mask, and social distance because you can still get it and transmit it. And a new side effect is popping up in plastic surgery patients. People that have had prior injections in their lips , face etc, are exhibiting swelling. What else is it doing to your body???

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Population control.

The real control is the minds of millions. Population control has always been on the front burner with the left.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If they were actually interested in population control, they would build the wall.

Then they would quit sending meds, $, and food to every schitthole on Earth and just let those populations stabilize at a point which is sustainable for the region.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,700
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.