Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
This sounds like a great idea to me.

Lewandowski PAC to Target 10 Republicans Who Voted to Impeach Trump

I just donated $20.21 to the cause. You can too here:

Fight Back Now America

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
GB1

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Awesome!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good deal make the RINO’s accountable

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They have to be careful to not create another Christine O'Donnell situation.
Taking them out in the primary but being poor candidates only to lose in the general election.
If this screw this up they will just turn 10 seats over to the D's.
They must pick quality people who can win, not dingbats.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dominion has got this covered.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
f u c k the pac. They are just trying to raise money. Like Steve said dominion has it covered. Giving money to a campaign or candidate is like piss’n in the wind.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by viking
f u c k the pac. They are just trying to raise money. Like Steve said dominion has it covered. Giving money to a campaign or candidate is like piss’n in the wind.

I respectfully disagree. All politics is local or should be. We have been working to get good solid conservatives into the state legislature and it is beginning to bear fruit.

You really want to make a difference, run for or get someone with a brain to run for local school board. Move them or yourself to the county commission, then to State rep.

Like I said in another thread, if you can't buy primers and powder, best be buying politicians.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by worriedman

I respectfully disagree. All politics is local or should be. We have been working to get good solid conservatives into the state legislature and it is beginning to bear fruit.

You really want to make a difference, run for or get someone with a brain to run for local school board. Move them or yourself to the county commission, then to State rep.

Like I said in another thread, if you can't buy primers and powder, best be buying politicians.

lotsa luck on the school boards. if yours are anything like ours around here, they are filled with ex teachers or admins or people who are beholden to the teachers union. i know two people who tried and failed to make a schit bit of difference in the way our local board is run. its not much better than the federal govt.

the local commissioner level is not much better. stacked with people who are serving their own interests. and don't get me started on state politics. its a revolving door to special interests and lobbyists. i have little to no faith in any govt anymore since i have actually been paying attention the past 20-30 years. sure folks with good intentions go into govt. but it doesn't take long before they are compromised.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Perfectly stated... Kudos..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
They need to target 50-60 more.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Start a PAC for the new Patriot Party.

20$ each from 75 million very disgruntled voters would be a start.

At least form a party of resistance even knowing that elections are honest.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
Dominion has got this covered.

True

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That'll show 'em! And we'll get more Democrats in congress!

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gop is through. The democrats using mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, and voting machines will always win now. Trump was suppose to put these people in jail.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
10 is just a good start.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by worriedman

You really want to make a difference, run for or get someone with a brain to run for local school board. Move them or yourself to the county commission, then to State rep..

That's the way to go! And in 20 or 30 years, we'll have retaken the republic! ......

that was sarcasm, by the way...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by achadwick
I just donated $20.21 to the cause. You can too here:

Fight Back Now America

Me too!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The biggest issue I have is the lack of due process.

How many attorneys were allowed to serve on Trump’s behalf before they voted? Zero.

And these 10 RINOs were cool with that. F them.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Republican Party is as dead as last year’s turnip .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Maybe old news to many here, but apparently the so-called "Lincoln Project" is in trouble.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.