Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
yep ok to murder an unarmed women in defense of the elite, still no name of the shooter

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by blanket
yep ok to murder an unarmed women in defense of the elite, still no name of the shooter

Gee. What a surprise.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If someone breaks a window out of your house and sticks their head through, are you going to wait to see a gun before you pull the trigger?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
There is no statute of limitations on murder.

How long do you think the Dems will control all 3 branches?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do you have a duty to retreat in DC?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If someone breaks a window out of your house and sticks their head through, are you going to wait to see a gun before you pull the trigger?

did he live there?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
There is no statute of limitations on murder.

How long do you think the Dems will control all 3 branches?

With the Democrat voting fraud apparatus now in place and being ever perfected ... for the next 100 years.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Can't help but wonder how it would have went for that Capitol Police officer had the woman he shot and killed been black instead of white...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

That's the question, is it not? Whose House is it? And I think you see the answer clearly. It used to be yours. Now you are content with the guys who are squatting in it shooting the actual owners when they try to reclaim it. Might want to look at that.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What a diick.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ashli Babbitt had absolutely NO business being there, NONE whatsoever. Not one person should have stepped across the threshold of the outside barriers. Does that mean the death penalty for her on the spot, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed? We are assured of a speedy trial....the question is, how speedy? 60 seconds? With no visible weapon, LaVoy Finicum was tried, convicted, sentenced and executed in about 60 seconds. It's a trend.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An argument could be made that Ashli Babbitt, and everyone else that stormed the Capital, were under a false pretense that “nothing would happen” based on the events of the prior 6 months. The .gov set precedence by allowing all these things to happen and there were no repercussions in the past.

Still shouldn’t have happened.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

What do you think your chances in court would be if you murdered an unarmed woman for trespassing? No warning or anything, just pull the trigger and take her life..

Especially, after several cops had just been standing beside the woman and had done nothing to make her leave where she was and were not threatened by her..

I'm not sure about other states, but in Arizona you will go to jail for possibly manslaughter or assault if you admit to the cops you shot someone for stealing or trespassing on your property. The only valid excuse to shoot someone is you feared for your life or the life of your loved ones... That's basically all this woman did was trespass, she was not armed....It's on video and she did not have a weapon...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/03/21.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

What do you think your chances in court would be if you murdered an unarmed woman for trespassing? No warning or anything, just pull the trigger and take her life..

Especially, after several cops had just been standing beside the woman and had done nothing to make her leave where she was and were not threatened by her..

I'm not sure about other states, but in Arizona you will go to jail for possibly manslaughter or assault if you admit to the cops you shot someone for stealing or trespassing on your property. The only valid excuse to shoot someone is you feared for your life or the life of your loved ones... That's basically all this woman did was trespass, she was not armed....It's on video and she did not have a weapon...

In Idaho, I'd be golden. My conscience would be clear as well.

I have no duty to retreat nor wrestle the bitch to the ground. She/he breaks the plane of my wall....they dead!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
We should be mad as hell. We know this is a double standard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
His heroism ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
LaVoy Finicum was tried, convicted, sentenced and executed in about 60 seconds. It's a trend.

Gun toting LaVoy ran a felony stop in which others
of his group peacefully surrendered...I would not
expect LE to play nice from that point on.

Heres the dumbschitt refusing to comply...

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Ashli Babbitt had absolutely NO business being there, NONE whatsoever. Not one person should have stepped across the threshold of the outside barriers. Does that mean the death penalty for her on the spot, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed? We are assured of a speedy trial....the question is, how speedy? 60 seconds? With no visible weapon, LaVoy Finicum was tried, convicted, sentenced and executed in about 60 seconds. It's a trend.

There is that pesky thing where cops were moving the barriers and waving people through. But that doesn't fit the "narrative".

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
His heroism ?

Apparently yes , Trump openly praised
the effort of CP calling them valiant hero's
and true Americans

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.