Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Hope everyone likes these or already has one.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/de-certified-handguns

Last edited by GreenDolphin; 02/04/21.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is the dic& heads resume'
https://oag.ca.gov/about

Attorney General Xavier Becerra
Home Attorney General Xavier Becerra
Portrait photograph of Attorney General Xavier Becerra
On January 24, 2017, Xavier Becerra was sworn in as the 33rd Attorney General of the State of California, and is the first Latino to hold the office in the history of the state.

The State’s chief law enforcement officer, Attorney General Becerra has decades of experience serving the people of California through appointed and elected office, where he has fought for working families, the vitality of the Social Security and Medicare programs and issues to combat poverty among the hardworking families. He has also championed the state’s economy by promoting and addressing issues impacting job generating industries such as health care, clean energy, technology, and entertainment.

Attorney General Becerra previously served 12 terms in Congress as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. While in Congress, Attorney General Becerra was the first Latino to serve as a member of the powerful Committee on Ways And Means, served as Chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, and was Ranking Member of the Ways and Means Subcommittee on Social Security.

Prior to serving in Congress, Attorney General Becerra served one term in the California Legislature as the representative of the 59th Assembly District in Los Angeles County. He is a former Deputy Attorney General with the California Department of Justice. The Attorney General began his legal career in 1984 working in a legal services office representing the mentally ill.

Born in Sacramento, California, Attorney General Becerra is the son of working-class parents and was the first in his family to receive a four-year degree, earning his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Stanford University. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Stanford Law School. His mother was born in Jalisco, Mexico and immigrated to the United States after marrying his father. He is married to Dr. Carolina Reyes, and they are the proud parents of three daughters: Clarisa, Olivia and Natalia.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No worries, this will go to the US SUPREME COURT and they will squash it.

Sorry, just had a brief moment of wishful and delusional thought there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
It appears that now NO HANDGUN of any kind is legal in KALI.... What a total batch of bullchit... Even for KALI, it's really hard to believe it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
No worries, this will go to the US SUPREME COURT and they will squash it.

Sorry, just had a brief moment of wishful and delusional thought there.

I had several fits of uncontrolled laughter before I got to the end of that first sentence...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
This certification program has been legally described as an extortion program by the state, to extort an annual fee from mfr's and importers. Once the arm has been certified (drop test etc) that SHOULD be the end of it until the arm is modified or changed, Oh No, each arm is required to be renewed every year with a heavy fee. Just plain old tax out of existence tactic.

Last edited by flintlocke; 02/04/21.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GreenDolphin
Hope everyone likes these or already has one.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/de-certified-handguns

Thanks to people like canadianlefty. They love these bans

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Now where is the “shall not be infringed “ crowd this morning?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I counted 38 guns removed in 2021.

Makes you SICK to see all the past years list of guns like a colt 1911 45 acp removed, one of the safest guns I'd imagine in their drop test they initially used to remove handguns from the California market to save us gun owners from faulty weapons.

I know back when they started the drop testing, each manufacturer had to supply them 3 of a model for inspection and drop testing and the manufacture never got them back. EAA decided to not include their Witness 45 acp, and I called the company to ask why they reduced the chamberings and I think only sent in the 9mm and 9x21 for testing. The guy was HOT and explained the 3 gun deal and said he ain't sending California 3 of each model and each caliber, and he said it was every year even if no design changes, for them to destroy. Fug them, he said. I totally understand his point, but I guess sales of those calibers were enough to make him waste 3 to be able to sell them in California.

Allen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh no, some of my handguns are on that list. Crazy BS.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I pity the poor Cali Guy who can't purchase his long-sought for Colt 1911 Chuck Norris Tribute Commemorative edition, anymore.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
D
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
D
The requirements for micro stamping will likely ban most semi automatics.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You have the government you deserve...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Well good. There will be no violent crime in CA.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by burrinho
I pity the poor Cali Guy who can't purchase his long-sought for Colt 1911 Chuck Norris Tribute Commemorative edition, anymore.

Folks, It's because of retarded asswholes like this guy that things like this happen.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The irony here is that the CMP is selling 1911's to the people of the USA via the US govt but you can't buy one in CA. Crazy world we live in anymore. Liberals are BSC.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A .38 Special, and a .22 LR derringer, now Verboten in California?
These are two "Plain Jane" guns, as "run of the mill" as you can get.

What is next for the Kali gun grabbers, sling shots?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow! Did not read through the list, but someone has been seriously busy compiling it. In my next life, I'm going to build a warehouse on the Oregon side of the California border, stock up with truck loads of arms and ammo, and make a mint serving those folks.

Anyone ever hear of any of that stuff being enforced?

Last edited by 1minute; 02/04/21.

1Minute
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I’m a real estate agent here in Tennessee, we constantly have people from California calling looking for property here in TN

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
GreenDolphin: This is stunningly stupid and un-American even for kalifornicationkopia and kalifornicationkopians!
I wish "I" had more confidence in the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Sad also.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 22250rem, 2500HD, 1badf350, 47 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,691
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.