Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did I hear last night that Shifty Schiff is considering the Cali Attorney General slot?

FJB & FJT
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
EF Hutton--- Do not sell to them--- they will californicate your state!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My wife said there was a.group of new children enrolled in our school yesterday from CA. More than one family.
I have known some people that came here to live from CA. Pure conservatives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some clarification to this looniness

1. Two major California Roster cases winding through the courts. Yeah I know.

2. That's the total list from the beginning of the program 20+ years ago. Many of the "off roster" guns have a upgrade
newer model that's on the roster.

3. Many of those "specific" models are not being produced anymore.

4. All those "off roster" guns are available to sell and purchase on secondary market.

5. You can bring your "off roster" guns into Kommiefornia if moving here and sell them to eligible individuals on the
secondary market.

6. Coming soon to your State?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67

2. That's the total list from the beginning of the program 20+ years ago. Many of the "off roster" guns have a upgrade

4. All those "off roster" guns are available to sell and purchase on secondary market.

5. You can bring your "off roster" guns into Kommiefornia if moving here and sell them to eligible individuals on the
secondary market.

Wonder what happens if a gun store has any of those in stock?

They have to eat them?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have NO pity on the people in CA. They have sat back and allowed the LIBs to destroy what was once a great state. They should build a fence around it and shoot anyone that tries to leave.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is no surprise, whatsoever - it is what the population of CA has enabled while paying attention to desires and acquisitions that have nothing to do with freedom. Reaping what has been sowed.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MAC
I have NO pity on the people in CA. They have sat back and allowed the LIBs to destroy what was once a great state. They should build a fence around it and shoot anyone that tries to leave.

I can only assume you’re gonna man up and shoot anyone attempting entry into your state? Or if you’re just gonna sit back and allow LIB’s to destroy what was once the great conservative Texas?

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

secondary market.

They have to eat them?

Good question. Hopefully an FFL will chime in. All FFL gun sales go thru a computerized Dealer Record Of Sale DROS and if the buyer is not in an exempt category they cannot buy an " Off Roster" handgun directly from the FFL. Does not apply to secondary Private Party Transactions for the most part.

I'm sure FFL's have figured out what to do with them since this stupidity went into law in 2001.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

secondary market.

They have to eat them?
I hear a bit of ketchup, mustard and garlic powder makes 'em quite tasty..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is pretty [bleep] even for Kali

Hunt...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC

Guess you have a short memory about your states gun control history. Better hope Demonrats don't gain control again.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

secondary market.

They have to eat them?

A FFL can sell those guns anywhere in the country, and also to law enforcement folks, etc. in California.
Most probably get sold on GunBroker, etc. to people in other states.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MAC

I agree

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think we are lucky to have California.

If it weren't for the nice weather....all those rotten pieces of schit like Phil would live somewhere else.

Bless you conservatives behind enemy lines.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What pistol did they miss

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Raeford
Did I hear last night that Shifty Schiff is considering the Cali Attorney General slot?

Yes. Viewed as a stepping stone to styrofoam-brained Feinstein’s seat. Expecting her to not run in ‘24.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you read a little closer you can see that alot of those guns were dropped from the approved list a long time ago - I noticed some from 2014, etc..

Alot of them are models that the companies no longer make and did not renew to keep on the approved list.

If you go to the menu on the right of the page it has the approved list which has 805 approved handguns on it - many of which are improved models of what were dropped from the list when not renewed by the people who make them.

Read a little farther for the complete story.........

G
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
This may help folks understand:

"§ 4070. Roster of Certified Handguns.
11 CA ADC § 4070
BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 11. Law
Division 5. Firearms Regulations
Chapter 5. Laboratory Certification and Handgun Testing
Article 9. Roster of Certified Handguns; Roster of Certified Handgun Listing Renewal Procedures
11 CCR § 4070
§ 4070. Roster of Certified Handguns.
(a) Within ten (10) days of the receipt of the Compliance Test Report, Form BOF 021 (Rev. 01/2012), and one prototype handgun, from the DOJ-Certified Laboratory; and the receipt of the initial annual listing fee from the manufacturer/importer, the DOJ will determine whether the handgun is not unsafe and may be sold in California. After the determination that the model may be listed, the DOJ will add the handgun model to the Roster of Certified Handguns. The listing will be valid for one year from the date the model was added to the Roster, and shall be renewed as set forth in section 4071 of these regulations.
(b) Within ten (10) days of the receipt of the initial annual listing fee and a request from a manufacturer/importer to have a handgun model added to the Roster pursuant to Penal Code section 32030, the DOJ will determine whether the handgun model may be listed without testing. After the determination that the model may be listed, the DOJ will add the handgun model to the Roster. The listing will be valid for one year from the date the model was added to the Roster, and shall be renewed as set forth in section 4071 of these regulations.
(c) A handgun model may be removed from the Roster for any of the following reasons:
(1) If the annual maintenance fee is not paid as set forth in Penal Code section 32015, subdivision (b).
(2) If it is determined that the handgun models submitted for testing were modified in any way from those that were sold after certification was granted.
(3) If it is determined that the handgun is in fact unsafe based upon further testing.
(d) A handgun model may remain on the Roster after a manufacturer/importer discontinues manufacturing/importing the model or goes out of business provided that all of the following requirements are met:
(1) Evidence is provided that the manufacturer/importer has either discontinued manufacturing/importing the handgun model or gone out of business.
(2) The manufacturer/importer is no longer offering the handgun model to licensed firearms dealers.
(3) Either a fully licensed wholesaler, distributor, or dealer submits a written request to continue the listing and agrees to pay the annual maintenance fee as set forth in section 4072 of these regulations. The request shall be submitted to the DOJ stating that all of the above conditions have been met.
(e) A manufacturer/importer or other responsible party may submit a written request to list a handgun model that was voluntarily discontinued or was removed for lack of payment of the annual maintenance fee. The written request must state that no modifications have been made to the model and be submitted to the DOJ together with the annual listing fee as set forth in section 4072 of these regulations. If approved, the listing will be valid for one year from the date the model was added to the Roster, and shall be renewed as set forth in section 4071 of these regulations.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 32015 and 32030, Penal Code. Reference: Sections 16380, 16900, 17140, 31900, 31905, 31910, 32000, 32005, 32010, 32015, 32020, 32025, 32030, 32100, 32105 and 32110, Penal Code.

HISTORY
1. Change without regulatory effect renumbering section 968.90 to section 4070, including amendment of subsections (a), (b) and (e), filed 6-28-2006 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2006, No. 26).
2. Amendment filed 1-31-2011; operative 3-2-2011 (Register 2011, No. 5).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending subsections (a)-(b) and (c)(1) and amendment of Note filed 12-27-2011 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2011, No. 52).
This database is current through 1/22/21 Register 2021, No. 4
11 CCR § 4070, 11 CA ADC § 4070
END OF DOCUMENT © 2021 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.
Documents In Sequence

Last edited by GreenDolphin; 02/04/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by MAC

I can only assume you’re gonna man up and shoot anyone attempting entry into your state? Or if you’re just gonna sit back and allow LIB’s to destroy what was once the great conservative Texas?

Folks in red states better heed what you’ve said.

History is prologue and you only have to look at the progression nationwide to date.

Don’t look to the scotus to help you with those issues and for sure don’t expect the NRA to do squat.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (406_SBC, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.